My back HURTS! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 10-17-2010, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sometimes it's my lower back, sometimes it's my upper back, sometimes it's both. I try to have good posture, not strain myself, use hot pads, etc, but none of that makes much of a difference. The only relief I get is laying on my back with my knees bent, but I can't do that all day long! It aches almost constantly. My pregnancy has been easy-breezy up until now, but I guess I couldn't be lucky enough to get through without some ailment or another...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-18-2010, 12:27 AM
myk

can you go for a chiropractic adjustment and massage? the joints really loosen up so your lower back/pelvis tends to hurt.. and then you're all off balance cause your centre of gravity has changed, straining your upper back too. lay down comfortably as much as you can hope you feel better!

January 2011
#3 of 3 Old 10-18-2010, 01:02 AM

I was just telling my friend how bad my back hurts. Right now it is along my bra strap... I think I am going to book a massage this week if I can get my husband and I in together.

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page