Starting to drop?? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-12-2010, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I may be calling this too soon, but the babe seems to have either started dropping, or has found a new position.  I don't physically look different that I can tell, but I can breath again, my appetite went from not wanting to eat to suddenly STARVING, I feel like I am going to drop this kid out at any minute, movement seems lower and my bladder and bowels hurt.  I feel like I am going to pee myself constantly.  I am sure this is all subject to change, but I have to say the pressure in my pelvis so far is a small price to pay to finally be able to eat.  I am starving!!

Anyone else?

Anyone know if babies drop, and then come back up??

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#2 of 4 Old 11-12-2010, 05:40 PM

I also noticed all of the above. I feel like in general I am carrying this baby lower than the other two. My heartburn has not been as bad as the other two times but it was still there. 

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#3 of 4 Old 11-13-2010, 08:42 AM

I wonder this myself, but don't know if I am just carrying low. I am breathing better than I did with DD, and hardly any heartburn. And when the baby has hiccups, I feel them in butt almost! And yesterday I think I peed like 5-6 times in an hour.

Mommy to 2 beautiful girls dust.gif4/07 and babyf.gif1/11
#4 of 4 Old 11-13-2010, 09:08 AM

Abbott feels lower to me lately too.  I have been peeing a bunch more, but unfortunately the heartburn is still going strong, urgh...  I also feel hiccups waaaaayyy down there, and its almost uncomfortable when he has them, which is only about 20 times a day!  lol

Amee + James (1998) =
Amethyst (May 2002)
Asheby "Bear" (November 2006)
Abbott (January 2011)
Atlas (March 2013)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page