I am so over being pregnant! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 39 Old 01-05-2011, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm so there as well. And actually I'm feeling better than I have been. I have had tremendous pelvic pain, which is mostly better now. Just so darn tired, and I'm DONE!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 39 Old 01-05-2011, 06:52 PM

I'm getting a chiropractic adjustment tomorrow.  Maybe I will stop by McDonald's for a sundae...that sounds so good!  Although I already indulged in McDonald's twice this week...oops.  But not a sundae!  I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Taco Bell.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with pelvic pain.  Makes me afraid that my pelvis is going to snap in half.  Weird feeling.

Jamie, DW to Jeff, birth and postpartum doula and Hypnobabies instructor.
4 years and 5 IVF cycles in the making, Elliott was born at home in water on 2/2/11.
#33 of 39 Old 01-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Oooh, what I wouldn't do for Taco Bell!  Or McDonald's, even ... there's not a TB to be found in this entire country, and the nearest McD's is two hours' away, so I guess I'll have to content myself with a fried egg and bacon sandwich here at home.  Not terrible, but it's sure not a burrito.

At-home mom to a teenager, an infant, and three in between!
#34 of 39 Old 01-06-2011, 09:42 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Hubby told me this morning that he hopes the baby will stay in there till after next weekend! That seems like an eternity to me (even though I won't quite be at my DD at that point). His reasoning is that he wants this weekend to "get the house ready" and next weekend to go look at cars. I don't know what really needs to get done in the house but he may be planning a cleaning spree. He gets antsy having people over when the house isn't immaculate. I can't convince him that the midwife and her assistant really don't care.  irked.gif

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#35 of 39 Old 01-06-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonrose View Post

I don't know what really needs to get done in the house but he may be planning a cleaning spree. He gets antsy having people over when the house isn't immaculate. I can't convince him that the midwife and her assistant really don't care.  irked.gif

Enjoy it! I'm the one who is paranoid at what people think of the house, DH couldn't care less.

#36 of 39 Old 01-09-2011, 01:47 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooney View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonrose View Post

I don't know what really needs to get done in the house but he may be planning a cleaning spree. He gets antsy having people over when the house isn't immaculate. I can't convince him that the midwife and her assistant really don't care.  irked.gif

Enjoy it! I'm the one who is paranoid at what people think of the house, DH couldn't care less.

I would potentially enjoy it except he gets cranky while cleaning. So I have to do my best to keep our toddler out of his way. But our guy misses him during the week and really wants Dada time on the weekend. As a SAHM, I like a bit of a break from child watching and he's also no good for conversation considering the crankiness.

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#37 of 39 Old 01-09-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:

I would potentially enjoy it except he gets cranky while cleaning. So I have to do my best to keep our toddler out of his way. But our guy misses him during the week and really wants Dada time on the weekend. As a SAHM, I like a bit of a break from child watching and he's also no good for conversation considering the crankiness.

I had to laugh- this sounded so much like my husband. He's almost obsessive when it comes to keeping the house immaculate in case someone decides to "drop in". It ends up being me, exhausted, looking after the toddler while DH runs around tidying up-- getting crankier by the second. He gets so much accomplished, though, and I do enjoy it, other than the crankiness!

If only I could get him to do the laundry too... :)

#38 of 39 Old 01-09-2011, 02:50 PM

Allisonrose....we have the SAME husband! Except mine is like this all the time.  My DH can be a bit rude about it sometimes & I am constantly reminding him I'm about to have a baby & don't have energy to make sure everything is 100% clean.

Monica-28, DH, Andrew-29 DS-almost 3, DD born 1/13/2011.
SAHM. BF
#39 of 39 Old 01-09-2011, 05:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Ugh! Someone just HAD to bring up something as yummy as McDonald's Sundae and Taco Bell! eat.gif I've been eating so healthy but those two sound AMAZING! And then maybe add a itsy bitsy teeny weeny glass of wine since I just read that thread in the archives and then maybe 2 Tylenol so I can sleep without my hips killing me. OMG that would be so nice. Maybe I will treat myself at the end of the week. joy.gif

My husband has also been very 'nesty' lately. I didn't notice him acting this way with the last baby but he's gotten a lot of projects done lately. Much appreciated.

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page