Scheduled csection, just in time for blizzard to hit. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-11-2011, 12:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yay just my luck lol.  Was suppose to have my csection last week but after my amniocenteses his lungs were not ready.  So they scheduled for tomorrow morning just as the storm passes us.  I thought being pregnant in the winter would be better.  Not with weather like this!  I would much rather deal with sitting in the AC in the summer like I did last time haha.

I was so anxious to get the pregnancy over with now I am scared of surgery.  I keep thinking I will have a stillbirth because I do not feel him moving much or I am too busy to notice.  Ugh.  I am so glad this is almost over with and I wont have to worry anymore.

Jenn, single, wahm, to Kayla Rayne born 8-18-09 and Gunnar James who was born sleeping @ 39 weeks 1/12/2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-11-2011, 12:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

My last was a summer baby, and I was just telling my husband the same thing-- at least I didn't have to put on socks!

I'm sorry the section got bumped-- birth is unpredictable in a lot of ways! I would figure out a way to indulge-- have a treat, and enjoy this unexpected 'bonus' day before you have a newborn!

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page