JAMES IS HERE!!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-02-2011, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

James Steven Frank S******* was born 1/29/11 at 2:56 am.  He weighed 9 pounds, 10 ounces and is 22 inches.  He looks EXACTLY like me!

0202011205.jpg

I was told that he'd be 9 pounds, and I was planning on going into the hospital for induction, because I was scared of his size, however, when they checked me into the hospital, I was already in labor.  Long story short, stayed in labor, but nothing progressed- I never went past 7 centimeters, even though my water broke and I was in some VERY hard labor.  I was feeling the need to push, even though neither he, nor my body was ready.  It got so that his heart rate was getting dangerously low at each contraction and they could see that he was trying to come out face first instead of top of the head first so they did a c-section.  It's a good thing they did- his cord was wrapped around his neck twice, and so tightly, that there would have been very little chance of his head clearing the birth canal enough so they could have cut it.  Anyways, he's doing great and I'm recovering nicely and enjoying my beautiful baby.  stillheart.gif

I pray for the day Family Court recognizes that CHILDREN have rights, parents only have PRIVILEGES.  Only then, will I know my child is safe.
#2 of 4 Old 02-03-2011, 04:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congratulations!! He is beautiful.

Wife to my love Ted, and Mama to DS  ('09)    DD  ('11)  DS ('12) love.gif!

#3 of 4 Old 02-04-2011, 11:28 AM

Congrats mama!  I was reading your post about the induction, but noticed a little cutie in your profile pic joy.gif, and was happy to read your LO has arrived!! 

caffix.gif

#4 of 4 Old 02-07-2011, 08:53 AM

Congratulations! I am glad everyone is safe and healthy. 

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page