Early Ultrasound? Post here! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-04-2010, 06:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We had an ultrasound on July 1st and it revealed that we are having twins !! Both heartbeats were there and they measured right on target for 7w3d.

This so amazing !

And you know whats funny ? after finding out about twins, we had to pay an extra 25 $ for it !

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...9&id=521264032

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco99 View Post
We had an ultrasound on July 1st and it revealed that we are having twins !! Both heartbeats were there and they measured right on target for 7w3d.

This so amazing !

And you know whats funny ? after finding out about twins, we had to pay an extra 25 $ for it !

OMG!!! Congrats!!!! Did you have any idea that you were having twins? I keep wondering if I am...sort of have a feeling in the back of my mind, but my u/s isn't until Thursday.

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
Old 07-04-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
OMG!!! Congrats!!!! Did you have any idea that you were having twins? I keep wondering if I am...sort of have a feeling in the back of my mind, but my u/s isn't until Thursday.
Yes, we sorta did because DP's betas were really high (high twin range and triplet range according to beta base) and she is extremely tired... like she has to sleep for an hour and a half every hour and a half... and that is with sleeping a good 12 hour night ! what makes you think you might be having twins ?

Coco

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

Old 07-04-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:

This so amazing !

That is so cool!!! How exciting. I have always thought it would be cool to have twins. I don't really think I could handle it though.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
Old 07-04-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:

This so amazing !

Oh my god that is so exciting! SO happy for you mama!

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

Old 07-04-2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtwinMama View Post
Hey ladies, I have a question.
My first OB visit & trans-vag ultrasound will be Wednesday. I'll be 6w1d according to LMP. No clue when I O'd or cycle length because I've had a Mirena IUD in place up until last week (long story).

My question is, Do you think it'll be too early to see a HB? I'm trying to go in with low expectations for the ultrasound, so I don't freak out if there isn't much to see.
i wouldn't plan on seeing much, but it would be nice if you did i thought i was in my 6th week and expected to see a hb, but the baby was measuring in the 5th week which makes me think i o'ed later than i thought

Lisa, wife to Jacob, mom to DS Ryan (4), DD Clover (2.5) and DD Mae (born 2/3/2011)
Old 07-05-2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:

This so amazing !

Grats! Twins are so much fun!

read.gifLibrarian, Wife and Mostly Crunchy Domestic Engineer. Mama to two little "birds"- ID di/di twin girls (3/09)twins.gif and a "fuzz" (2/11) babyboy.gif

User Tag List