Nausea support thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 97 Old 07-09-2010, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Have anyone experience symptoms way before 6/7 weeks?? This is my 3rd and I feel like my syptoms started right away. I confirm I was pregnant when I was 2 weeks along and I had already started to have extreme tireness and fatigue and from 2 weeks and 3 days nausea now I am around 7 weeks I think(not keeping track) I still have them, some days more than some. I am praying it doesn't get any worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrfath View Post
Thanks for the tip on the prenatals. I didn't take mine this morning and had a much better morning. Still a bit queazy, but we went to the zoo and walked around and I felt okay the whole time.
I feel bad for not taking "prenatals" at this moment. I have been taking a childrens vegan wholefood vitamin(berry flavor) that taste a bit like candy(but has no added sugar). I think taking that is doing better for me than my orginal "prenatals" I usually would feel like throwing up just from them touching my tongue.
#92 of 97 Old 07-09-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Have anyone experience symptoms way before 6/7 weeks?? This is my 3rd and I feel like my syptoms started right away. I confirm I was pregnant when I was 2 weeks along and I had already started to have extreme tireness and fatigue and from 2 weeks and 3 days nausea now I am around 7 weeks I think(not keeping track) I still have them, some days more than some. I am praying it doesn't get any worst.
Mine started at 4.5 weeks this time. With my dd it started at 5w, but it started intensely and I was exhausted out the gate and remained that way the whole time.

Blessed helpmeet to my man, mama to Cody, Sarai & newly born Rebekah
#93 of 97 Old 07-12-2010, 05:34 PM

I've never heard of taking Unisom for nausea. Is that the sleeping pill? I'm so tired and nauseous, if I could treat both that would be fantastic.
I try to eat as often as I can, but so little is appetizing. Last week I ate cheeseburgers for 3 nights in a row, because that's what sounded good at the time. This week I can't seem to figure out what would be good so when all else fails, watermelon seems to work. Last night I ate a cucumber with salt & pepper & red wine vinegar. Today it has been saltines and more watermelon. My DH is making enchilada casserole tonight which I usually LOVE. I hope it sits well. That would make me so happy to be able to eat something I really like. It's the little things....
Oh and the vomiting smileys are hilarious. I'm a new member so I don't have access to all the goodies yet!

Doula, wife and mom to 2 boys with a 3rd on the way. Trying for a homebirth.
#94 of 97 Old 07-13-2010, 09:24 AM

Ugh,so tired of being tired and nauseous!!! The mornings are okay for me, I get up at 2-3am and eat some toast, then 7am I eat cereal or waffles, but after 12pm, it all goes downhill. I take 25mg of phenergan at about 9pm to help me sleep well, and I find if I sleep good, I don't feel so nauseous in the mornings. Zofran is my best friend though, I take it if I have to go somewhere, like off the bed. I am having twins, so my nausea level is wayyyyyyyy up compared to what it normally is. Normally, though, I have severe hyperemesis, and I havent thrown up yet.(I am 6w5days) though I have had a few close calls. I find if I let myself throw up, its a bad bad cycle, and then I will throw up more easier so I hold back. I can only do this because I used to be emetaphobic, and trained myself not to throw up(take practice lol) but if I give in to the throw ups, thats it....its all over for me, i end up in the hospital. I have gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks! Not good.......all this constant eating is catching up with me.

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#95 of 97 Old 07-13-2010, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

I got Diclectin last night ladies, and OMG what a difference! I can't express to you the joy I felt today cleaning my kitchen and eating breakfast. I OPENED THE FRIDGE and looked at food! And didn't gag.

Diclectin is apparently unisom and B6 in a tiny little pill, so if you are in the US, you could try that combo (though apparently it doesn't work as well as when they are squished together.)

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

#96 of 97 Old 07-13-2010, 02:24 PM

Yay, Twinklefae! I'm so glad that it is working for you

Wife to J, SAHM to W (03/06) ribboncesarean.gif at 32w4d, C (10/08) ribboncesarean.gif, and H (02/11) ribboncesarean.gif

#97 of 97 Old 07-14-2010, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I've been eating a lot of rice noodle soup and fruit. Most foods with protein make me feel really sick, which worries me a bit. Do we just make up for our restricted eating later in the pregnancy?

I take Zofran if the nausea is unbearable and I have to be in public all day, but I try not to depend on it. Yesterday I started taking digestive enzyme capsules (vegetarian formula) before I eat, which seems to be helping with heartburn and painful bloating. I burp A LOT, but it feels better than when my stomach is painfully knotted up or feels like it will explode. You can find the enzyme pills at a health food store.

Hang in there! I feel like a deadbeat spending so much time on the couch, but it's nice to know I'm not alone

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page