Mothering Forum banner

Spotlight?

2K views 35 replies 26 participants last post by  Narmowen 
#1 ·
The other DDCs have a spotlight thread... Is anyone interested?

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by portlandmama View Post
What is it?
We choose a mama each week and have a thread devoted to getting to know them/asking questions. We start with the person who hosts the thread has a few questions and then anyone can add some.

#19 ·
Oh, and nintendork - maybe the DDC is big since people start getting more Vit D and are a little more relaxed since it's summer now, and so they have better chance of conception?

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kalamos23 View Post
Oh, and nintendork - maybe the DDC is big since people start getting more Vit D and are a little more relaxed since it's summer now, and so they have better chance of conception?
ooo good thought, we caught the perfect window between ultra hot summer and way too cold winter.

#21 ·
Count me in.

omg and about everyone being pregnat. NO LIE I just found out that SIX other people around me are pregnant (some are moms of my students, some are friends, and i have some friends who are "trying") I truely think 2011 is gonna be a GIANT baby boom year!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.