Post Your Intelligender Results Here! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 118 Old 08-20-2010, 06:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, it's official: I'm having a GIRL!!!

Intelligender was right!
The 12 week u/s tech was right!
Mother's intuition (both mothers) was right!

I'm sorry it took me so long to post! We spent all afternoon visiting family after the appointment.

I had a Level II ultrasound because my risk of Down Syndrome was 1 in 712, and they like to see it better than 1 in 1000. I spent a long time stressing about this for nothing! The baby looks great and is measuring perfectly. But I do have to say, that Level II ultrasound was a treat! We got to see the baby's brain(!), heart, and other organs, got a great view of the genitals, and even got to count fingers!

And now that we know the baby's sex for sure, this whole thing feels a lot more real!

Oh, by the way, the u/s tech said that Intelligender seems to be pretty accurate in her experience. She said it's surprising how many people tell her they did Intelligender!

stork-girl.gif She's here! She's here! She's here!
Baby Girl T - January 30, 2011
6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#62 of 118 Old 08-20-2010, 07:11 PM

very awesome!!

I got the best baby test today. After reading the insert it says that it is most accurate between 14-26weeks. I'm going to hold off a few weeks since I'm only 13+ now.

Part of me wants to give this away since I really like the element of surprise. What to do???

orngbiggrin.gif mom of three with stork-suprise.gif on the way

#63 of 118 Old 08-20-2010, 07:32 PM

Congrats korey! Now send some of that pink dust my way

I'd do the Best Baby Gender test, even if you're waiting to know the gender. They're not 100% and it's fun. Besides, you've already paid for it.

Sarah~ Crunchy, Wiccan, AP, Gemini mama who loves her amazing 3 year old little man and energetic DH. Learning to cope with the idea of a 2nd son.
#64 of 118 Old 08-20-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echospiritwarrior View Post

am I the only one waiting until February to find out for sure?
i'm waiting too! we'll know in february...and it'll be 100% accurate! ha.

but it's fun to see what everyone is finding out!

Mama to  angel.gif(2/09) & angel.gif(6/09) & Phoenix Lucien 2/24/11 homebirth.jpg

#65 of 118 Old 08-20-2010, 09:14 PM

Woo Hoo Korey! Congrats on your girl! Hoping the month of Feb turns out a lot of girls here!!

Mom to K and R

#66 of 118 Old 08-20-2010, 09:18 PM

We're waiting to find out too since we're not planning any ultrasounds. We already have a girl and a boy, but my 3-year-old son insists this baby is a girl and will have red hair (like him ).
#67 of 118 Old 08-22-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellenems View Post
We're waiting to find out too since we're not planning any ultrasounds. We already have a girl and a boy, but my 3-year-old son insists this baby is a girl and will have red hair (like him ).
yes, but would you take one of these tests and then still not get attached to the results?

i'm just not sure if I trust myself. I think maybe I should give away my best baby test.

#68 of 118 Old 08-22-2010, 03:37 PM

Good question! I was convinced I was having a girl last time based on our timing (4 days before O). And my pregnancy was very similar to my first one, which was a girl. We weren't trying for a particular gender, but my husband had to go out of town, so that was our only chance . I guess I did get sort of "attached" to the idea of having a girl, but once he was born, I couldn't imagine having anything other than a little boy! And really, I should have known it was a boy all along because I always dreamed about him. Somehow, I let the "science" sway me.

This time, I have no clue. We conceived with the same timing. So far, I've dreamed about twin boys with brown hair and a single boy with blonde hair. But when I'm meditating and trying to connect with the baby, I see a girl.

I think personally I'd skip the test and not get attached .
#69 of 118 Old 08-22-2010, 04:32 PM

awesome that's what I'm thinking. I'll see if some of my preggo friends (lots right now and more trying) want it.

My only dream so far has been twin boys too. I don't seem to have any gut instinct this time, or maybe I don't trust it because I wanted a boy last time.

Any of you who tried intelligender what to give best baby a try? PM me!

#70 of 118 Old 08-23-2010, 05:43 PM

Just got my Best Baby test in the mail. I'm 14wks tomorrow. Don't know if I can wait any longer to take it, lol. Intelligender said boy, so we'll see about this one!

Milly, stumbling horribly on God's path, married to my amazing Superhero, and mama to my 3 awesome boys, and my amazing rainbow baby girl!  Missing our Little One, lost 11/09, and our son, stillborn 11/10

#71 of 118 Old 08-24-2010, 11:19 AM

okay, I had it here, no one claimed it, I actually slept 5+ hours in a row and I'm 14 weeks so....

it says BOY. You can put me down as boy under best baby.

I think I'll still be able to be strong for the u/s. So I can't confirm until next year if mine was right.

#72 of 118 Old 08-24-2010, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

Ooooh, echo, I hope it turns out to be right for you!

I would love to test out Best Baby and see if it's right, but there's no point in my ordering it right now. You need 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep and I'm lucky if I can get 3 right now! And they want you to go a whole 5 hours without peeing??? Yeah, that's not going to happen!

Can everyone else who's participating in our little field test please check the roll call in the first post and make sure you're accounted for? I think I have everyone, but I keep feeling like I've missed someone somewhere!

nia - what is your Best Baby result? I wasn't quite sure based on your post.

6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#73 of 118 Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 PM

Managed to make it 5 hours (exactly...I was in pain the last half hour, LoL!), on the day I turned 14 weeks! You definitely have to look in the light because it looks like Girl, but when you hold it up to the window it is a definite Boy result. I've got it sitting on a shelf and will keep it there till it either changes to girl, or it's been 3 weeks and still says boy, LOL!

Milly, stumbling horribly on God's path, married to my amazing Superhero, and mama to my 3 awesome boys, and my amazing rainbow baby girl!  Missing our Little One, lost 11/09, and our son, stillborn 11/10

#74 of 118 Old 08-24-2010, 03:53 PM

Now after one week, the test result is still somewhat arbitrary. Against daylight it looks like boy, against artificial light like girl, and when you just look at it it looks brownish... so I'm not sure what to make out of it... But I wasn't able to get 5 hours of sleep (I just never sleep that long, I wake up often) and maybe 5 hours of no peeing, I don't even remember, gotta check last weeks post.
#75 of 118 Old 08-31-2010, 12:32 PM

Well it's been one week, today, since I did the Best Baby test. It is definitely darker and vey cloudy now, but it still says boy. I'm going to keep it there for a couple more weeks, because of the reviews where I read they had a girl and,a couple weeks later dug out the test and it showed a girl result after having previously showed boy. Here's hoping! lol

#76 of 118 Old 08-31-2010, 02:27 PM

We're going to find out the sex of baby #3 on Sunday! My MiL, the OB, will be doing an 3D u/s for us in her office when we go up there to visit!
I'll be 16 weeks then and hopefully Tenacious Bean will cooperate and "show the goods" for us!

I'm so excited....

read.gifLibrarian, Wife and Mostly Crunchy Domestic Engineer. Mama to two little "birds"- ID di/di twin girls (3/09)twins.gif and a "fuzz" (2/11) babyboy.gif
#77 of 118 Old 09-01-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nia82 View Post
Now after one week, the test result is still somewhat arbitrary. Against daylight it looks like boy, against artificial light like girl, and when you just look at it it looks brownish... so I'm not sure what to make out of it... But I wasn't able to get 5 hours of sleep (I just never sleep that long, I wake up often) and maybe 5 hours of no peeing, I don't even remember, gotta check last weeks post.
I emailed the company to ask what lighting, because I, too, have different results with different lighting. They said it should be indoor lighting.

#78 of 118 Old 09-01-2010, 09:06 PM

Oh, I forgot to post. Intelligender was RIGHT. We're having a boy

I love homemade: cute skirts, apricot jam, and family! 
#79 of 118 Old 09-01-2010, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

Congratulations on your little boy, homemademom!

Intelligender is 2 for 2 so far. I have to say, I'm getting so excited watching the results come in!

You're up next, LSUtwinmama!

6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#80 of 118 Old 09-01-2010, 10:44 PM

how exciting to see these results roll in!

#81 of 118 Old 09-01-2010, 10:52 PM

ITA! It's fun to see the results!

Mom to K and R

#82 of 118 Old 09-07-2010, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtwinMama View Post
We're going to find out the sex of baby #3 on Sunday! My MiL, the OB, will be doing an 3D u/s for us in her office when we go up there to visit!
I'll be 16 weeks then and hopefully Tenacious Bean will cooperate and "show the goods" for us!

I'm so excited....

So...what's the verdict, LSUtwinMama?!?

6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#83 of 118 Old 09-08-2010, 12:28 AM

DDCC - I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow so I've been checking this thread frequently to see if intelligender was right for y'all. I'm excited to see the results coming in!

me(29) and dh(27) -- SAHM to dd (8/7/8) --
Thrilled to be expecting our second baby - 4/6/11
#84 of 118 Old 09-09-2010, 09:26 PM

A lot of genders are rolling in! Any from our testers??

Mom to K and R

#85 of 118 Old 09-10-2010, 06:29 PM

Acupuncturist- Right!
Chinese Gender Predictor- Right!
My intuition- Right!

Intelligender- WRONG!

It's a GIRL!

Intelligender was still fun. I think I just like peeing on sticks and in cups!

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

#86 of 118 Old 09-10-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
Acupuncturist- Right!
Chinese Gender Predictor- Right!
My intuition- Right!

Intelligender- WRONG!

It's a GIRL!

Intelligender was still fun. I think I just like peeing on sticks and in cups!

Jenne
that is awesome!! CONGRATS!!

Mom to K and R

#87 of 118 Old 09-10-2010, 09:54 PM

According to the Chinese gender chart (doing all the proper conversions), all of my kids (3 boys) thus far should have been girls. For this little peanut, the Chinese chart said girl again, so I was really hoping it would be accurate this time, lol. Intelligender said boy. In sunlight, BestBaby said boy, indoor lighting said girl. Had my ultrasound and, like the last three, the tech didn't even need to tell me she was looking in that area, let alone what it was. I could clearly see our little BOY'S parts right on the screen!

I was obviously hoping for a girl this time, but we are SO happy that he looks healthy, and of course he just looked cute as a button wiggling around in there! We're already in love with our 4th little boy, and my husband is ecstatic, lol!

#88 of 118 Old 09-10-2010, 10:52 PM

congrats milly_p! sorry you didn't get your girl, but glad you're already in love with your little boy!!! congrats!

Mama to  angel.gif(2/09) & angel.gif(6/09) & Phoenix Lucien 2/24/11 homebirth.jpg

#89 of 118 Old 09-11-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by korey View Post

So...what's the verdict, LSUtwinMama?!?
Sorry ladies.... I was on vacation all last week camping in the Ozarks with DH minus the twins (they had a week of spoiling at the grandparent's house).

After 2 3D ultrasounds (the first was a bust because #3 had its hand covering its crotch the entire time...) the verdict is BOY!!!!

Intelligender was right for us! I'm so excited our last baby will be a boy! My twin girls are going to love having a baby brother!

read.gifLibrarian, Wife and Mostly Crunchy Domestic Engineer. Mama to two little "birds"- ID di/di twin girls (3/09)twins.gif and a "fuzz" (2/11) babyboy.gif
#90 of 118 Old 09-12-2010, 12:13 PM

lsutwinmama--congrats on the BOY!!! and the vacation sounds great too!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page