Thanks so much for all your reassurance and kind words. I spoke to a lot of family and friends and sought a lot of feedback online, and I'm feeling much better.
Honestly, when I look at it rationally, my risk is pretty [email protected]
low. I think the real problem was the initial scare of being told "we recommend more testing." Not to mention, I've been extremely hormonal lately and I can burst into tears at the simplest thing, so of course this news instantly set me off! But after having some time to think about it, I'm feeling a whole lot better and a whole lot more "sane."Ravin & chrfath
- I don't think I could terminate at this point--I'm already so attached! But I do think it would be helpful to be prepared, if I needed to be. You know, seek out support groups and special care info and stuff. chrfath
- I really appreciate your unique perspective. Your DD is lucky to have you!
- I agree with you about the docs and all the testing. And I found out that a friend also saw this perinatologist because of a risk of pyloric stenosis, and she said the doc was like "oh everything is fine, but come back again in 4 weeks." And he told her that twice! So, yeah, they may be a little test happy in this office.Babina's Mommy
- Thanks for sharing your story. It was very reassuring to hear!burg
- Thanks, I like your visualization exercise!Mrs.Mama & Nintendork
- thanks again for your support and quick responses.Thanks all, I'm feeling a lot better.