Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Music View Post
I've gone from an A.....

To a bigger A.

Damnit.
THIS MADE ME LAUGH! sorry mrs. music about your lack of growth.

Mama to  angel.gif(2/09) & angel.gif(6/09) & Phoenix Lucien 2/24/11 homebirth.jpg

#92 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mrs Music........that wuz pretty funny..but. Its not all roses being dolly parton either... lol

Well I have been to yard sales. Scored again~Spent $11 and got:

1 maternity fleece by old navy
1 long sleeve maternity shirt by tommy
1 long flowing woolen maternity dress by Gap
vibrating bouncy seat, like new condition
8 GN onesis
1 GN gown
1 blankie
and 1 little tikes swing for a tree
oh and some brownies and lemonade from a wee child.

I love yard sales. So worth getting up for. Saw lots of cute clothes for either gender but dont know what I am having so but next week I hopefully will know!

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#93 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 01:42 PM

Mrs. Music. I'm an A and have not changed at all! Bummer. I always like my breastfeeding boobs - not huge, but I think nicely proportional to my body...and I never get to keep them. I breastfed both my kids to 2 yo but the nice boobs magically went away around 12 months.

A & A treehugger.gif (09-02), DS - Rain Wildcoolshine.gif (09-05) , DD - Noa Sage goldfish.gif (06-08) & DS - Silas Blaze heartbeat.gif (02-11)   homebirth.jpg  winner.jpg
#94 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 05:18 PM

since were talking about tatas...

I still feel engorged! I'm 18 weeks and still so sore and firm to the touch. Just down right uncomfortable. I'm popping out of my D cup, and when I take my bra off the pain is really bad for a minute once they're free. Maybe I should retire my prepregnancy bras. Buy a double D or something? No one comments on my baby bump, just how chesty I am. It sucks!

I went to a baby shower last Saturday and was excited to be showing. Everyone said, oh you don't even look pregnant. Great, I still just look fat!

living with alopecia universalis (google it), learning alongside my children DD 2003blahblah.gif DS 2007fencing.gifDD 2011jog.gif

#95 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 05:55 PM

Yay for you okimom sounds like you got some awesome deals!

Mother to  Joaquin 10-13-00ribboncesarean.gif , Israel 9-5-2008 hbac.gif Judah 01-26-11hbac.gif Jax 01-26-11ribboncesarean.gif
#96 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 05:58 PM

I have gone from barely an A to a full C. I am loving the new maternity bras I got. It is just so much more comfortable. My belly is BIG. Dh commented that I was not this big at 7 months with our first. I am big, I am getting tired of everyone telling me so, and I am slightly scared if I am this big at 4 months... Seriously, I am feeling uncomfortable already. I can't bend over at the middle. Sigh, this is normal when it's #6 right?

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#97 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 10:58 PM

My chest seems to expanding, weirdly.

By the afternoon I feel like my bra is cutting into my skin, I actually unhooked it at work Friday!!!!! Just to breathe.

I was a 36 D, could squeeze into a C, and I just bought a 40 D and almost wonder if it is too tight.
#98 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 11:41 PM

I think I just need to vent. It seems all my friends are away or busy for the holiday weekend and I have no one to talk to about this...

Hubby talked about his work "schedule" and it's got me down so bad. He's already been gone for 3 weeks and we pick him up from the airport next week. That was going to be it, but then a week or so ago he added in that he's only going to be home for five days to a week and then leave until late October.

okay.

So today he says he's going to be home for Halloween and my birthday (Nov 1st) and then leave shortly thereafter until he takes a break for the holidays.
(I'm guessing this will be the BIG two weeks of x-mas and New Year)
Then he plans on trying to finish off before the baby... or leaving right after ??? I don't know I think I was hardly able to listen too well at that point in time... my mind is reeling about how to find help... a postpartum doula to help with the girls, or a mother's helper or... what on earth do I do!?

I know I'm a little extra freaked out at this moment and nothing is making good sense. I can't believe he would not take the last few weeks before my edd off and the next couple of months if it were possible. As far as him booking a flight the second I have any signs of labor is insane as I've never labored even 2.5 hours with either child, I'm not even sure you could get from airport to airport in that time. I know these are all ridiculous thoughts and I need to pull myself back into the present.

We just always planned that if hubby got great work opportunities like this one that we would be travelling as a family...

I think I need to go do something productive now before I lose it.

sorry about the pity party, but thanks for letting me get this out.

orngbiggrin.gif mom of three with stork-suprise.gif on the way

#99 of 102 Old 09-04-2010, 11:57 PM

Hugs to you mama! My DH had a job that took him on the road several years ago. It sucked and I wasn't pregnant. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. I think looking into some help would be a great idea. If you set it up then it is one last thing for you to have to think about.

Mama to one boy 12/98, one girl 5/08 and a new addition!!!! 2/23/11 Vincent Michael joy.gif

#100 of 102 Old 09-05-2010, 08:27 PM

Echo- Im so sorry you have to deal with that. Its so hard when your husband has to travel so much. My hubby left when DD2 was 2 months old and right before DD1's second birthday (hes actually only made it to one birthday for the girls, hes been gone the rest) and it was hard, if you can afford it I would suggest a housecleaning to come in once a week and help around the house. I found taking care of DD1 wasn't the problem, keeping the house clean was. I wish I could have afforded a housecleaner at the time.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#101 of 102 Old 09-05-2010, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

((Echo)) So sorry, mama.

Cami, wife to a guy and mom to some kids. Expecting someone new in Februrary!â¢â¢â¢â¢5â¢â¢â¢â¢10â¢â¢â¢â¢15â¢â¢â¢â¢20â¢â¢â¢25â¢â¢â¢â¢30â¢â¢â¢â¢35â¢â¢â¢â¢40
#102 of 102 Old 09-05-2010, 10:30 PM

thanks for the hugs and ears Oki, upnorth, and Cami. I've calmed down oodles. I spoke with my MIL (WAY more of a mother to me than my mother) and she said that if that was the case she would do what she could to come down and stay with me if/when I needed it. Even if she doesn't having heard that calmed me down SO SO SO much. And also now that it's less than a week before I get to see hubby for a little while at least is helping for sure!

orngbiggrin.gif mom of three with stork-suprise.gif on the way

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page