September's almost OVER weekly chat!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 12:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can you guys believe it? We're another month closer!

Cami, wife to a guy and mom to some kids. Expecting someone new in Februrary!â¢â¢â¢â¢5â¢â¢â¢â¢10â¢â¢â¢â¢15â¢â¢â¢â¢20â¢â¢â¢25â¢â¢â¢â¢30â¢â¢â¢â¢35â¢â¢â¢â¢40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 02:22 PM

it's crazy. i think for me the next two months at least are going to fly by....

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#3 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 02:46 PM

it is crazy that another month is finishing! however, yesterday i got a little bummed because i was doing the math (i'm due at the very end of february) and i realized i still have 5 full months to go. i got a little worried about how my body is going to handle the extra weight, as my sacrum and back has been bothering me this week.

i realized part of the problem was i was eavesdropping on the gals who are due now and there are lots of complaints. i get that, i really do, but it definitely wasn't helping me look forward to the end days...so i've cut that out and decided to stop worrying about the future and just be here today! no more eavesdropping! but it was fun to hear about all the babies coming!

plus i need to get back into the routine of massage/adjustment as i went through intense adjustment around week 9 and i seem to be doing it again. i need more physical support

anyways, yeah for another month biting the dust! we're getting closer with every day! grow babies grow!

ashley

Mama to  angel.gif(2/09) & angel.gif(6/09) & Phoenix Lucien 2/24/11 homebirth.jpg

#4 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 03:16 PM

Where did September go??? I can't believe it's almost gone!!! I'm 20 wks today, it's flying by!

I've finally had some energy & time to start organizing my house a little... DH is manager for a junk removal company and one of his guys brought in a bed frame, which we needed for ds' bed so I can get some underbed storage and put his big kid toys in there so baby will not get them. Now I need one for dd, so dh is keeping his eyes out & we are looking on craigslist. We still need to get her a boxspring anyway, then I will put the baby's clothes under her bed.

I'm feeling lots more movement now, which I love, of course. All day too, not just in the morning & at night. DD got to feel a little kick this morning

The bad news is, I have the worst.cold.ever. Just as my allergies were starting to get better, I come down with this. Started on Friday night, yesterday we had friends over for lunch, by 3pm I was starting to feel reeallly bad. DH and I were supposed to go to a baby shower @ dinnertime last night but I opted out. came home and ordered pizza, watched a movie with the kids & went to bed. DH then had a staff meeting in the evening (which involves beer LOL) so I texted him to not stay out too late as I was going to need him to be coherent today. Good thing, cuz I'm totally useless today. It's 2:20 and I haven't gotten out of bed Luckily he's dealing with the kids, took them out for breakfast and grocery shopping, brought them home and ds & I played scrabble, now they're at the park. I'm gonna take a nap and hopefully will feel well enough to get up for a bit. I HATE BEING SICK.

Amanda - wife to DH Kellyjog.gif, Mummers to Trentreading.gif born 03/03/05 Bridgetdust.gif born 08/08/07 and a IT'S A BOY! Kennedy babyboy.gifborn 02/20/11!
#5 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 04:07 PM

Cujobunny - colds suck. Especially while pregnant. I hope you feel better soon.

ashley - my two SIL's on DH's side (his sister and his brother's wife) are both pregnant right now. SIL#1 is due today and is miserable. It is so hard to hear and be supportive but not worry or have flashbacks to my last pregnancy when I had pubic symphysis distortion and was in so much pain. Ugh. I am trying to get as much exercise as possible which really helps me feel good.

SIL#2 is tiny and really restricting her eating because she doesn't want to gain any weight and she doesn't want the baby to be bigger than 6lbs! It is hard to keep my mouth shut for that one. She had her baby shower yesterday and was bragging that she could still feel her hip bones and hadn't gained weight in 3 weeks. I hope the baby is ok.

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
#6 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 04:09 PM

On a side note, I am STARVING! So far I have eaten:

an orange
4 gluten free sweet potato pancake
an apple
an energy bar with a cup of tea
a bowl of apple-butternut squash curry soup

and I am thinking about munching on some chips too. LOL I have also EXPLODED this week and have a giant belly. I am normally not this big until 24 weeks or so. Fourth baby.

#7 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 04:39 PM
mcs

i too am a little scared (though mostly happy) about the amount of time left- my belly is getting really big.

we have been having a nice weekend here at the lake. it has been pretty terrible/rainy weather, but still relaxing. today, we went to the pool and my dh (who is in misery with a cold) came too so that i could have a little alone time. i love to swim and haven't had any time this pregnancy. it felt soooo wonderful to stretch out all over and float along.
and then to the food- this is where we lived for the first 5/6 months after coming to germany and i have so many food attachments built into those memories. i didn't get to fill all of them.... but i did try. lol.
we stayed an extra night b/c dh is feeling so sick and will call off of work tomorrow. poor dh.
and.... in the closet, i found these old wind surfing shorts of my sil from the eighties- with neon kangaroos jumping all over, that are hideous- yes, but also my new most comfortable pants. i am wearing them now. lol

spatula- that is really sad about your sil, i hope too, that the baby is ok. when i hear those things i always try to remember that 35 years ago or so, it was normal for drs. to regulate weight gain and that, somehow, those babies made it! my fil (who is older, 76) was a dr. and a little freaked out when i gained 40 pounds with my first. i don't think that he could believe that it came back off. ha!
and sweet potato pancakes- i have forgotten they exist! yum.

two girls and another on the way in feburary!
#8 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 07:09 PM

spatulagirl-- that is hard to hear about your sil who doesn't want to gain weight. i hope her baby is okay too. my mom was one of those who didn't want to gain weight, and with her first, my sister, she went in the bathroom doing situps during her restroom breaks at work! ...and i've already passed her in weight gain! my sis ended up weighing 6 pounds though... my mom was a bit less restrictive with me, i think she ended up gaining about 8 more pounds with me and i ended up weighing 8 pounds...

they did have different views in the past...that i'm glad we've gotten rid of! at least most of us.

i too have refocused on exercise, well at walking more to help my hips/back. i had gotten busy the last couple weeks and haven't been as regular, but it's on my daily to-do list again. right at the top! i'm hoping it helps me stay comfortable.

btw, those sweet potato pancakes sound really good.

cujobunny--i hope you feel better real soon! sending hugs and healing vibes.

ashley

Mama to  angel.gif(2/09) & angel.gif(6/09) & Phoenix Lucien 2/24/11 homebirth.jpg

#9 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 08:46 PM

You guys have to try the sweet potato pancakes!

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/louisi...es/Detail.aspx

If you want gluten free, I subbed 1/2 cup gluten free oats, 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/2 cup gluten free baking mix. I also subbed the milk with unsweetened almond milk and added almond extract. YUM!

#10 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 08:50 PM

Spatula- I'm sorry to hear your SIL is being so silly about the weight gain. Hopefully the baby doesn't have any negative effects from it..

I can tell I'm pregnant by the way because I'm getting irritated at everything. Lately its been about how many people who have actually apologized that I had two girls in a row and been telling me they will send boy thoughts my way. Whats wrong with having girls? And whats wrong with loving having girls? I'm just so tired of all the negative girl thoughts, I love having my girls and NO I'M NOT GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED IF ITS ANOTHER GIRL!!! Might not just be me getting annoyed though, DH is telling everyone he hopes its another girl because he wants to have 10 girls in a row then we can talk about having a boy. Love that man, hes funny! Seriously the next time someone makes a negative comment about girls in front of my girls I'm going to make a negative comment back. So far Ive managed to give them the clueless "What the heck are you talking about" look but I don't know how much longer i can hold my tongue. Im worried that if this is another girl I'm going to be facing more "condolences" and all from people because oh my I'm going to have 3 girls, its the end of the world. Maybe I should e-mail my friend who's parents had 10 girls (no boys) and ask how they dealt with all the questions/comments.

On the positive note, 3 more days till DH gets home!!!!! Yea! Im happy about that, even if he does end up leaving again later on. I have so much to get done though before he comes home.

Anyone else thinking of Christmas? I'm starting to think of what Id like to do and making lists. I really need to get my rear in gear and start working on things though, Im running out of time!

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#11 of 41 Old 09-26-2010, 10:53 PM

okimom...nothing wrong with 3 girls. i grew up with only 2 sisters and cant say i ever felt bad i didnt have a brother i have been thinking about christmas, mostly the financial side of it though. i know my kids and family don't NEED anything but the FUN of christmas for us is sharing gifts with everyone, we usually make cookies and get tins to put them in and sometimes a reusable bag to "wrap" them in. we kind of have a giant family, i have 13 nieces and nephews and the 2 of my own. something is better than nothing though. just really hoping dh gets a bonus. money wasn't a big issue really when we had financial aid from his school but now we are about to have to start repaying the loans and that makes it all the much more difficult, the adjustment isn't going all that great.

anyways, i'm happy to finally be looking pregnant, i'm to the point where i can enjoy it and im so looking forward to feb! i never took the time to think about what the pain would be like, i just took it all as it came and for me it was never all that bad, the closer the due date got the more anxious i was to meet my baby, i will say with dd1 i started having contractions a week before she was born so it was annoying to not be dialating but going through them...but eventually the good stuff kicked in

i'm ready for october! put up some fall decor and make some fun fall/halloween decor with the kids...my ds will be 4 just before halloween....and the weather will be cooler!

Lisa, wife to Jacob, mom to DS Ryan (4), DD Clover (2.5) and DD Mae (born 2/3/2011)
#12 of 41 Old 09-27-2010, 12:40 AM

I also have a horrible cold and couldn't get any rest today. DH started vacation and he wanted my company most of the day. Tomorrow I go back to work before sunrise and face another physical day.

I am not really very big yet. I thought I would be looking more pregnant by now. I have only gained 5lbs. I have been eating a ton though. Sad part is that my cold is so bad, I can't taste anything. DH made shrimp criole and I really wished I could have tasted it.

living with alopecia universalis (google it), learning alongside my children DD 2003blahblah.gif DS 2007fencing.gifDD 2011jog.gif

#13 of 41 Old 09-27-2010, 12:55 AM

ahh i get what you mean but i'm on the oppostite side. I have two boys already. I get the i bet you hope it a girl and not another boy.

ARGH if it's another boy thats fine. Sure a girl wold be nice but I already know what to do with boys...lol.....bugs and dirt and they are happy....

ugh i hate the focus one weight. I gained 40 lbs with each of the boys they were both over 8 lbs. I'm not to stressed about my weigth i eat healthy and try to stay active ( as much as i can with the pelivc pain)

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#14 of 41 Old 09-27-2010, 07:19 AM

I only have one kid, and I still get all the 'I hope it's a girl!" stuff. Though at least some of it is a veiled compliment. I volunteer with Girl Guides (an all-girl organization) and some of the women I work with are worried that if I have a boy they will 'lose' me to Scouts.

Also, I seem to be back! No idea what happened with the computer, it just would NOT load MDC for anything for weeks!

But here I am, and I hope it's to stay! (Now go ask a question in the spotlight threads!)

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

#15 of 41 Old 09-27-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl View Post
SIL#2 is tiny and really restricting her eating because she doesn't want to gain any weight and she doesn't want the baby to be bigger than 6lbs! It is hard to keep my mouth shut for that one. She had her baby shower yesterday and was bragging that she could still feel her hip bones and hadn't gained weight in 3 weeks. I hope the baby is ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
Anyone else thinking of Christmas? I'm starting to think of what Id like to do and making lists. I really need to get my rear in gear and start working on things though, Im running out of time!
We've just started shopping, actually.

Bri helpmeet to Chaise mama to K(2/07)  M(3/09) & A(2/11)

#16 of 41 Old 09-27-2010, 11:13 PM

Spatula, I mentioned restricting your eating to a "friend" (more like a church acquaintance) of mine during pregnancy and her response was don't bother. She tried with her first and had a 9 lb baby even though she only gained 12 pounds total. It was her biggest. So, hopefully the baby gets what he/she needs even though your SIL is being a pain.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about Christmas. Id like to get all birthday shopping and Christmas shopping done, wrapped and sent off by the first of December. I have a TON of birthdays coming up (mine, DH, DD1(Jan) and DD2(Nov), SIL, niece, FIL, brothers.. I think that is all), two anniversaries (mine and my in-laws, the siblings are talking about doing a weekend retreat for them so if they do they want me to make a few things for the basket), as well as the holidays. I can't believe how everything piles up like that!! I'm just praying this baby holds off until Feb, Ive never been early but this time I specially don't want to be early. In Feb I only have 1 birthday to think about and then me SIL is due a week and a half after me so I need to think of something to make for her baby as well. Can my next baby be born in like September or May? We have like nothing to do those months, it would be so much easier.

I'm still waiting on DH to call with his flight information. So far we have had 4 different flight "maybes" and none of them came through. Last night they actually boarded the plane, got seated and then was told sorry we decided no passengers for this flight, cargo only. Ughs! Thank goodness I hadn't left yet so DH was able to get a hold of me. I'm glad they have commercial tickets for Wednesday that way they at least have an end date.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#17 of 41 Old 09-28-2010, 12:24 AM

It's a popular time for birthdays for us too, right after Christmas. My dad and little brother are the day after, another little brother and a cousin are Dec 30th, the twins (also siblings) and my neice are the 3rd of January, another little brother is the 18th of Jan, my cerclage comes out the 28th, my grandma's bday is Feb 13th, my DD's is the 17th, my son's is March 4th, and my mom's is the 6th. I'm due Feb 18th. So it's just a busy few months once the holidays hit and pass.

I don't think I'll be getting everyone presents this year... It's too much of a financial burden with a surprise new baby and moving etc.

#18 of 41 Old 09-28-2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
Spatula, I mentioned restricting your eating to a "friend" (more like a church acquaintance) of mine during pregnancy and her response was don't bother. She tried with her first and had a 9 lb baby even though she only gained 12 pounds total. It was her biggest. So, hopefully the baby gets what he/she needs even though your SIL is being a pain.
Yeah, after the shower I thought more about it and am just hoping for the best. I know Japanese doctors restrict pregnant women's diets and their babies are born fine. Tiny but fine. It was making my other SIL feel really bad though. She was due yesterday, and is huge and uncomfortable and doesn't need to hear about seeing hip bones and not gaining weight.

I really don't think SIL #2 has a 9lb baby in there though! No way! LOL She is like 4 feet something and so tiny, she is still in regular clothes! We will know in about a month though.

#19 of 41 Old 09-28-2010, 06:36 AM
mcs

not too much to add, just that i am back to being in constant hunger and they are advertising an all you can eat buffet on the side of the forum. too funny!
but, better than the cafemom advertisements that are usually rolling on the top- what is up with that?

i was thinking a little about christmas lately too. we have planned to celebrate alone at our place and then go skiing the week after w/ dh's family. but, his mom almost never leaves her own house and while i will not go to her house for christmas again (last year was so depressing and they are very overwhelmed by us combining german/american traditions, even though we have the only kids and without us they wouldn't have even celebrated....) i don't think that she will go skiing with everyone and that feels so sad to me. i wonder how we can fix it all up? i really don't want her to be left out.

i have two girls and also get the "don't you hope it is a boy????" talk too. bah! i think that a lot of people just like the sound of themselves when it comes to pregnancy talk. it is tiring.

#20 of 41 Old 09-28-2010, 10:51 PM

what's cafemom?

living with alopecia universalis (google it), learning alongside my children DD 2003blahblah.gif DS 2007fencing.gifDD 2011jog.gif

#21 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 08:24 AM

DH got home today so the girls are climbing all over him and terrorizing him. Actually I think my oldest is jumping on him, might want to go stop her from doing that... umm...

My SIL goes for her ultrasound today... I'm not looking forward to the results.. If she has a boy I get to hear "I'm going to be the first in the family to have a boy meaning my child is more important/special/whatever than yours" and ifs a girl I get to hear about how horrible that is and how she doesn't want a girl.. I'm debating not going on facebook chat for the next day or so to avoid at least the initial outbursts.

I'm almost glad we have no where to go for Christmas. I love having Christmas day just the girls, DH and I. Last year we spent Christmas Day at his family's house and their way of doing Christmas was so different than how I grew up (no one watched anyone else open gifts, they got impatient because my girls wanted to play with each present etc) that I'm glad I don't have to do it again. I ended up with a huge fight with DH because of it so I'm glad not to have that stress this year.

Ok, got to go save the hubby before he suffocates under a mound of child.

#22 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 08:38 AM

We always do Christmas morning as just us. I think it's important, since one day you may not have all that family to visit, and it helps to already have your own traditions.

Right now we eat with my family, who are in town. If they weren't in town, we would stay home. (And some years I would prefer it... )

DH is still searching for a job, and is applying all over now - Saskatchewan was his latest try. I don't want to move away, but the jobs he's applying for sound fantastic, and would give our family a huge boost.

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

#23 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 01:01 PM

The past two weeks has been crazy and stressful. I had to go visit an OB last week to get my bloodwork and ultrasound done. It was a huge fuss and the bloodwork was finally done and the ultrasound is scheduled for next week. I called them today and they won't release the labwork to me, and while they will release it to my midwife it will take at least 30 days to "process" my request. I'm dreading what kind of hoops I'll have to jump through next week to make sure that the ultrasound report goes to the midwife.

Preschool is aggravating the heck out of me, they seem to be expecting that I have LOTS of freetime to participate in extra activites and help out. If I had that kind of time I'd be homeschooling, I work 40+ hours a week, and right now all of my "vacation" time is being used for appointments.

In other news, I am currently feeling movement, and my belly is growing at an alarming rate. My fundus is well above my belly button already, and while I had planned on none of my maternity clothes fitting in the last month or so of pregnancy I think that time will be coming a lot sooner than expected. Nausea and hearburn has returned, and I have a cold as well...

Ugh, I'm sorry this has more or less turned into a complaining fest. I hope that everyone else is having a better week

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

#24 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 02:21 PM

I have also exploded into a barn. Truly, overnight!

I gained about 40 lbs with the first pregnancy, and it looks like I am back on track for the 1lb/week gain for this one too. Thank god for breastfeeding and bringing my weight back down because I know my weight gain is from my Chipotle addiction, and not, say, from fluids or baby weight. LOL.

I'm Brooke!  I'm an avid knitter (ravelry:mamaaulait) and IBCLC.  Homeschooling mama to my girls, Maiya (4/2009) and Jenevieve (2/2011) and my boy, River (9/2013).
#25 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenn View Post

I gained about 40 lbs with the first pregnancy, and it looks like I am back on track for the 1lb/week gain for this one too. Thank god for breastfeeding and bringing my weight back down because I know my weight gain is from my Chipotle addiction, and not, say, from fluids or baby weight. LOL.
On the bright side, pretty much everyone will be gaining 1lb/week right along with you.

This baby has gotten strong. My hand was resting above my belly and baby was still kicking strong enough to be felt. DH still hasn't felt it, though. He doesn't have a lot of feeling in his hands.

#26 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 06:13 PM
mcs

i'll join you, lyteree- though i don't work, i feel like my dd's preschool is a lot of extra work (aren't they going in part so that i get a little break??) tonight i am working on making these little wool dwarfs to sell at a festival. i couldn't make it to the craft night, so the teacher gave me very vague instructions and not all of the right materials. the example she gave me is so perfect and walforf-y-- so far, i have made a wizard and mae west. lol. who knows? maybe mine will become collectors items.

and, first dh was sick and then dd2 woke up vomiting in the middle of the night, and somehow i just can't get my energy up! my lack of energy is really bothering me. maybe i should up my brazil nuts- dh read that they are full of iron and he is always mentioning it to me.

belly movement- while dd2 was cuddling on my lap today, i felt this little one inside, who is usually hanging out towards the bottom of my right side, push out towards where dd was laying- on the upper left side. i was really laughing- was it a friendly nudge or a push?? lol.

combining family traditions is tough! it is always nice to hear that we are not alone with this problem.

trekkingirl- cafemom is, apparently, a competing chat site for mothers. i didn't think about it, but i guess that we each see different advertisements. that is what is most often running on top for me- i have such a slow connection that it gives me plenty of time to notice these things....

#27 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 06:38 PM

My SIL had her baby last week - a tiny little guy at just under 5 1/2 lbs. It seemed like this pregnancy was flying by but now it seems to have come to a standstill because we're all anxious for this little one to arrive.

Mama to DD (1/2004)  DS1 (5/2006) and DS2 (2/4/2011)

#28 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 08:20 PM

well IDK but I looked at the top of my screen and it's an amazon ad then it changed to sitter city. I don't ever pay attention to ads. Oh and in the car I only listen to christian radio because it's commercial free. Radio ads will quickly turn my good mood into pure rage. Plus my kids pick up lyrics quickly and in the wrong situation that can be quite embarrassing, KWIM?

#29 of 41 Old 09-29-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenn View Post

i've had chipotle for the first time this pregnancy...and then another time for good measure! i can see how you become addicted. so yummy, so quick! i don't normally love to cook, but i do love to eat good, healthy food so i've learned enough to get by...but i've got to say this pregnancy, whoever else is cooking, whatever it is...that's great! it all seems to go down easier that way!

as for me and movement, i was just sitting here feeling movement under my hand. i'm still only aware of it when i become still, and of course not all the time that i'm still...but it's such fun to feel the movements getting bigger at this point.

of course every time i mention movement to my husband he says, "oh my god, now i'm not going to be able to sleep." you'd think this being his third child he'd be more relaxed! but somehow i'm more relaxed and it's my first! anyways, it's very cute. and all so much fun.

ashley

#30 of 41 Old 09-30-2010, 01:22 AM

It suddenly occured to me that I've never done the newborn at home thing before. I'm starting to wonder if it'll be much different. I am guessing just more tiring, since I'll be home with the baby from the get-go and have 2 small kids at home. But I've never done cord care, first bath, meconium diapers... I've never nursed right after birth. Strange. It makes me a little anxious. And this baby is going to look like a total giant.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page