send me good juju plz... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 09-27-2010, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Having a follow up u/s tomorrow and I really really want to know what Bug is. I'm hoping that finding out will make this more real to DP and help us get a lil bit closer and also give me a bit of joy . This is his first pregnancy and my 3rd, 1 dd age 7,1 loss in 2004 with dd's bio(who I refer to as a sperm donor tho only out of her hearing becuz he has never done anything for her or been anything to her but that's another thread lol) and now my 3rd and this time around things have been very hard. Hyperemesis, spotting scares, severe migraine not to mention the regular changes associated with being preggo and now I'm starting to feel depression creeping in.. totally went off on a tangent but basically I'm just hoping and praying that baby cooperates so we can have a lil bit better connection with the Bug who is making its momma and daddy worry so much so any happy thots prayers and mono would be greatly appreciated!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 09-27-2010, 08:18 PM

Best of luck tomorrow. I hope you have a cooperative and healthy little one in there.

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#3 of 8 Old 09-27-2010, 09:00 PM

Hoping that you get the news you want !

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#4 of 8 Old 09-27-2010, 09:33 PM

best of luck I hope tings go well

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#5 of 8 Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 PM

Sending you positive vibes! Hope that tomorrow the little bug is cooperative and helps bring you and DP joy!

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

#6 of 8 Old 09-27-2010, 11:13 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks gals!! I really need it!! 1st one was so disappointing, becuz I was really hoping to have a bonding moment for myself DP and dd as we r blended family. Plus being so sick from so early on it was the ray of light I was holding onto. I am almost dreading going in the am becuz I know I will be devastated if Bug doesn't cooperate. I apologize for my grammar and spelling in advance as I am on my phone. Hoping to join team blue tomorrow thanks for the love ladies!!!
#7 of 8 Old 09-29-2010, 08:37 AM

Soo, I have to ask, did the baby coorperate??

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#8 of 8 Old 09-29-2010, 09:45 AM

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page