Not feeling good...dont know what it is. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 11-03-2010, 08:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have not felt good the last 3 days. I cant put my finger on whats wrong, though. I am nauseous, but not overly. I am not MS nauseous. I am blah nausesous. I have no appetite at all. I am making myself eat.(this is not like me) I feel incredibly heavy all of a sudden. I have gotten bigger over the last week. THere is no pain anywhere. I also feel flu ish, but no fever, headache, runny nose, cough, sore throat, etc, just the over all general ill feeling. I am not having any issues with pee, sleep, etc. I just feel very under the weather. I have also not felt the babes move AS much, since Sunday. Sunday they were partying in there, and since i started feeling bad, they are moving,but it has slowed down considerably. BUt they are still moving regularly. Blood pressure is normal. I just dont know whats up. I havent felt this way since being pregnant.No bh contractions either. Just had cervix checked last wed, and it was nice and long.

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#2 of 11 Old 11-03-2010, 11:02 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Maybe you are fighting a stomach bug? It's that time of year. And maybe the babies are running out of room?

Amanda - wife to DH Kellyjog.gif, Mummers to Trentreading.gif born 03/03/05 Bridgetdust.gif born 08/08/07 and a IT'S A BOY! Kennedy babyboy.gifborn 02/20/11!
#3 of 11 Old 11-03-2010, 11:49 AM

i hope you feel better soon.

Mama to  angel.gif(2/09) & angel.gif(6/09) & Phoenix Lucien 2/24/11 homebirth.jpg

#4 of 11 Old 11-03-2010, 11:57 AM

I agree with Cujobunny, maybe you're fighting a stomach bug. Its not hitting you too hard because your body's got it half contained but its still making you feel blah and sapping your energy. I find when I'm not feeling too hot my lo chills out and isn't so active. I've found that through all three pregnancies.

Feel better soon!!!

read.gif Rachael~~SAHM to fairy.gif (4/27/06), diaper.gif (11/18/09) and babyf.gif (1/29/11); married to a fabulous man! flowersforyou.gif  intactlact.gif cd.gif    caffix.gif )O(

#5 of 11 Old 11-03-2010, 12:46 PM

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I could have written the same post yesterday, only I am having some pain around my belly & my LO is moving like crazy, I think that's part of my problem. S/He is moving so much it's giving me BHC's & my belly is so heavy feeling, I think the combination was making me feel nauseous.

Hope you feel better soon, I wish I had some miracle cure advice!

Christine, DH: Scotti, DS: Logan (2) - Baby #2 EDD: 2/13/11!
#6 of 11 Old 11-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Kim

Glad to find this thread!

Yes! I am feeling the same way. Not really nauseous, but an aversion to smells, tired. But then again, yesterday I just felt like crying the whole day. At first I freaked out and thought it must be Listeriosis and there was something wrong with the baby, but now that I'm calmer I am thinking there must have been a big hormonal shift.

Either way, hope you are feeling better.
#7 of 11 Old 11-07-2010, 10:41 AM

I have been feeling a little off too. The weather is changing and the heat is on which has been drying out my nose and throat. I had a wicked spell of the worst stomach issues on Thursday night - worse than labor! And I have been in crabby overdrive. It feels like everything is just getting on my nerves. And I'm crying at the drop of a hat. Otherwise I'm totally happy and very excited for this baby. I think it's called nearing the "third trimester" (add scary music here) Ladies we are almost out of the "funmester" and in the home stretch.

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#8 of 11 Old 11-07-2010, 07:35 PM

I had a similar thing go on for a couple days and then went away. It came back for a couple hours and then went away. Gosh, I don't know, mama! Maybe it's just pregnancy blahs?

Blessed helpmeet to my man, mama to Cody, Sarai & newly born Rebekah
#9 of 11 Old 11-08-2010, 03:51 AM

constipation?
#10 of 11 Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 AM

I've been feeling like that too.  Just general mild nausea and achiness and fuzzy-headedness.  On and off for about a week.  Particularly in the second half of the day.

And yes, I've been having some constipation.  I am thinking that I might not be staying hydrated enough.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
#11 of 11 Old 11-11-2010, 10:37 AM - Thread Starter

It lasted about 4 days and then DUH it hit me!! I had gotten the flu shot a week before. I have never gotten it before, but did this time due to having the twins and just being extra precautious, nobody actually suggested I get it, weirdly. I just pretty much decided to. So yeah, thats probably what it was. I am not constipated anymore!!WHOOHOO so thank you miralax and prune juice!

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page