painful punches down there!! - Mothering Forums
February 2011 > painful punches down there!!
dex_millie's Avatar dex_millie 01:58 PM 01-10-2011

Have much people been experiencing this. Sometimes it is so hard and painfull I drop what is in my hands and bend over. Other times I feel like it has been going on for an hour (mostly when I am standing and walking) and I have to crunch over and hold my cruch like I am trying to hold the baby in. It also feels like the hand is right there in the birth canal.

Is anybody having these punches or kicks?? Is the baby very low? I remember having a few with my other two but nothing like this one.

baileyb's Avatar baileyb 02:05 PM 01-10-2011

uh...YES! Sometimes I think she might be born hand/arm first and then head, body, etc. Might aren't painful but it feels strange. More like little pokes or tickles.

dex_millie's Avatar dex_millie 02:09 PM 01-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyB View Post

uh...YES! Sometimes I think she might be born hand/arm first and then head, body, etc. Might aren't painful but it feels strange. More like little pokes or tickles.

Yea, I think for my other two it was more pokes and tickles and #2 was born head and fist first!! But this 3rd one is something else, I sometimes keep my legs tightly close when punching times come.

ChristineEileen's Avatar ChristineEileen 02:20 PM 01-10-2011

Yes yes yes! I get some sometimes that are so strong it feels like he's either head-butting me or punching my cervix--I feel like I need to grab to keep him in!

I don't remember this with either of my other 2 babies (big boys now I guess :) ) And I'm only 34 weeks tomorrow, so this is crazy!

jenniferadurham's Avatar jenniferadurham 02:25 PM 01-10-2011
DDCC....

I'm due early April and I'm feeling kicks/punches in what feels like my cervix....which I had with my other two too. And...I'm getting jabbed in my urethra and rectum....seriously. I can feel those tubes jiggling! Lol oh my! Sometimes they *hurt*, kind of...but they definitely get my attention! Lol!! The things they don't tell you before you get pg! Ahahahaha
Cujobunny's Avatar Cujobunny 02:31 PM 01-10-2011

Yes I get these too, and they are sometimes painful & feel like he's going to come right out! I catch myself saying things like "WHOA!" in public & have to be careful not to grab my crotch when I'm out in public LOL

dex_millie's Avatar dex_millie 03:31 PM 01-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobunny View Post

Yes I get these too, and they are sometimes painful & feel like he's going to come right out! I catch myself saying things like "WHOA!" in public & have to be careful not to grab my crotch when I'm out in public LOL

LOL...I have to be careful with that too, I just slow down walking and bring my legs closer together.

cactuspear's Avatar cactuspear 08:24 AM 01-11-2011

All this crotch-grabbing talk is so funny!  I think sometimes I look like the little kids that put their hands between their legs and hop around when they have to pee.  Every time it happens I just try to remember the baby is forging a path outward, like a little mole digging out to the sunshine.

Up