Mucus plug gone - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 05:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

So I DTD twice yesterday....yes, twice. Its a miracle.lol Anyway went to the bathroom last night to pee at 3am and a HUGE blob of the plug came out. It was pretty yucky looking. There was no blood or anyything in it, just the mucus. I was like WOW. Its amazing how our bodies prepare for birth!! I can't believe the time is near for everyone, it seems like it flew by!

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 06:08 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Woohooo!!!!

Mama to one boy 12/98, one girl 5/08 and a new addition!!!! 2/23/11 Vincent Michael joy.gif

#3 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 06:11 AM

So exciting!!! It's almost time!

Mama to DD (1/2004)  DS1 (5/2006) and DS2 (2/4/2011)

#4 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 08:57 AM

Wow scary and exciting!

Wife of the husbandit and mommy to the wonderful G-Mack, born 1/30/2011

#5 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 09:00 AM

Craziness!!!! But exciting!!!

Now, don't forget, it could still be a long time. But it's definitely a sign that, in general, we're all getting very close!!!!!!!

- Emy . Single mom to DS nut.gif Ezra (15.12.05), angel2.gif Thames (reincarnated 18.04.08) and DD rainbow1284.gif babyf.gif Allora (11.02.11) and dog2.gif Hoppylactivist.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  waterbirth.jpg fambedsingle2.gif bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#6 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 04:59 PM

Wow.. Ive lost my muscus plug less than 12 hours before starting labor with both my girls so Id probably be freaking in your place right now. My husband told me hes calling into work as soon as I lose it this time and I told him Ill kick his butt if he does(yea I share things like that with him.. we have a really open relationship). Anyway, hes work will know when I go into labor, his boss's wife is babysitting the girls while Im in the hospital.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#7 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Ive been shedding lots of mucus today and cramping and having severe pain in my lower belly with some contrax but nothing frequent. I usually lose my plug a week before labor but this is my third pregnancy and twins. I have a dr appt tomorrow and will be monitored and checked so Ill see what progresses.

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#8 of 10 Old 01-12-2011, 07:51 PM

Ack! You ladies are scaring me!! I don't lose my plug until I'm a day or two from labor, so I'd be shaking in my boots right now (not because I fear labor, but because I have NOTHING ready, lol). Good luck!!!

I love homemade: cute skirts, apricot jam, and family! 
#9 of 10 Old 01-13-2011, 02:48 PM

I'm kicking myself for not remembering if/when I lost my plug with my other two, because there was a blob in the toilet last night, and a smear on the TP when i wiped...clear, no pink or red, but unmistakable.

I shouldn't be excited, I still have way more time to go, but EEEP!

Happy tattooed mama, madly in love with my 2 sons and my tattooist partner. Expecting darling #3 in 02/2011!
#10 of 10 Old 01-13-2011, 03:55 PM

Oh very exciting! I can't believe we're at this point already! I've only noticed a little bit of mucus plug with both of my prior pregnancies several weeks before labor. I *think* I may have lost some a week or two ago, but I'm not sure. I have to say though, I'm glad to be here!!

read.gif Rachael~~SAHM to fairy.gif (4/27/06), diaper.gif (11/18/09) and babyf.gif (1/29/11); married to a fabulous man! flowersforyou.gif  intactlact.gif cd.gif    caffix.gif )O(

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page