Mothering Forum banner

new baby photos... mamas please share!!!

12K views 108 replies 37 participants last post by  ashleybrook 
#1 ·
okay, for some of us due at the end of the month...and probably everyone else too...we need some baby photos to inspire, cause big feelings of jealousy...and hopefully inspire our little ones to come out and show off too!!!

so, i know you're busy...but lets see some yummy new baby photos!!! please, please, please~~~

ashley

#4 ·
wow! you've got your hands full! your photoshoot turned out amazing! the older boys seem so happy! and i loved the womb-mate photos! thanks for sharing! i'm oooowing and aaaahing...soooo sweet your little bundles.

ashley

#10 ·
Oh man these pictures are making my eyes well up with tears
bawling.gif
Your babies are so sweet, I want to hug them and kiss them and stare at them for hours!
lol.gif
I'm super emotional today and I really want to see my little one...I'm so happy for you guys who are taking care of your adorable newborns
hug2.gif
By the way, kitkat you have a very adorable family!

#11 ·
Thanks :) I am just in love with my little guys. And the other 3 boys have been wonderful with them. This is seriously the happiest I've been in a long time (not that I'm usually unhappy lol), my family feels so perfect right now.

nosce- awwwww! What a sweetie. I love the knit sack too, adorable.

#12 ·
Thanks. :) I have a friend who's an awesome knitter and she knows I have a thing for owls. She surprised me with that sack last week!

#15 ·
Aubrey Rose birth photos 031.jpgAubrey Rose birth photos 018.jpg

This was taken at the hospital the following morning after her birth. maybe 12-14 hours old!

The picture on the left of the baby in yellow with the headphones is my seven yo DD. I see a strong resemblence in the bottom portion of their faces.

#19 ·
The babies are so cute!!

mcs- my girls are asking to see more baby pictures too. They are very impatient to have their brother here "Mommy, why do you get to have all the fun of cuddling Thomas??"
lol.gif

#20 ·
p1120006a.jpg?w=491&h=369

5 days old.

p1120259aa.jpg?w=491&h=368

7 days old. (Already? Really? Where did this last week go?!)

#23 ·
I know! Iris came out looking like that too- and they both had/have this male-pattern baldness thing going on- no hair on top but a decent fuzz in the back and sides. And lots of wrinkles.
winky.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_mandala View Post

nosce--Elliott looks like a wise old man...so precious!!

Reactions: grassisgreener1334
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.