My twins birth story and PICS ......I LOVE THEM! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 02-16-2011, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey mamas I had the girls on Friday, 2/11.I went to the doctor Thursday and had to be admitted for a 24 hour pre e test. If the test was positive, he was going to deliver C section due to baby b breech and weighing too much. He didnt have the confidence to turn her, he suggested section, but he did say he would try vaginally. I wanted my tubes tied so went with my first section. Well friday night, my water broke at 8 pm and had the girls by 10pm. A weighed 6 pounds, 15 oz and was 19 3.4 long, apgar 8/9. And B was 8 pounds 4 oz and 20 inches long, apgar 9/9. They are beautiful. The section was NOT like I feared, however I had complications afterward and am kinda upset and freaked about them. But the section itesel, awesome. Filmed the whole thing, you can see pics and both girls live c section births filmed(GRAPHIC images) on my facebook. YOU MUST be a friend to view. YOu can friend request me at AaronandJoy Reynolds if you want to see videos and pics, please tell me in the request who you are, where you are from and how long you have been an MDC member. (due to ex stalking)

I have a very positive stay and the girls are amazing. I am 5 days post op and other than some blood pressure issues still/fluid retention I am walking around and the girls are precious.  They just today started eating 3 oz every 4 hours(bottle feeding) and they sleep in between.

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#2 of 8 Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 PM

I want to see your pics!! But I'm not coming up with anything when I search for you on FB?

Congrats again on the birth, Mama, and thank you for sharing your story. Your really ARE a strong mama- those are some big babies!!!

Mama to Iris, born 7/31/08, and Elliott, born 1/28/11!    Photoblogging a year in my daughter's life at iris365.wordpress.com and my son's first year at elliott365.wordpress.com
#3 of 8 Old 02-16-2011, 03:41 PM - Thread Starter

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1162250529#!/

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#4 of 8 Old 02-16-2011, 03:42 PM

Congrats on your baby girls!!!

Kara mommy to Jason 9/27/04 ribboncesarean.gif, Jacob 6/1/06 vbac.gif, Nathan 11/13/08 ribboncesarean.gif, and twin boys Isaac and Caleb born 1/10/11 vbac.gif
#5 of 8 Old 02-16-2011, 04:02 PM

Congrats!!

#6 of 8 Old 02-16-2011, 04:23 PM

congrats on the girls!!!

Mama to  angel.gif(2/09) & angel.gif(6/09) & Phoenix Lucien 2/24/11 homebirth.jpg

#7 of 8 Old 02-21-2011, 03:46 AM

congratulations, I'm thinking of you and hope things are back under control. Hoping for a positive update soon.

orngbiggrin.gif mom of three with stork-suprise.gif on the way

#8 of 8 Old 02-21-2011, 08:21 AM

I'm so happy you had a great section. And so so glad the girls are doing so well.

biggrinbounce.gifDS 10/09  sleepytime.gifDS 2/17/11 stork-suprise.gif Blessing #3 sometime 2/13

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page