I miss being pregnant! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 04-24-2011, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Yes, crazy! I had a rough one with the twins, but I miss it sometimes. :)

Me and my wonderful husband serve God. Blessed with twin girls 2/11/11. <3

#2 of 8 Old 04-24-2011, 07:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Me too! (but I think that that's more to do with the fact that there was a lot more sleeping and less crying when I was pregnant.)  Alice is having a rough patch.

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

#3 of 8 Old 04-25-2011, 01:59 PM

we say this was our last pregnancy but I'm only 29 so I have at least another decade of fertility. I'm pretty sure we'll end up pregnant again. I'm sure if I told that to DH he would probably freak out. Having babies has always been scary to him.

living with alopecia universalis (google it), learning alongside my children DD 2003blahblah.gif DS 2007fencing.gifDD 2011jog.gif

#4 of 8 Old 04-25-2011, 06:29 PM

I miss being pregnant sometimes, but I definitely don't want any more for awhile, if ever.  I'm still pretty young, so I don't rule it out...

#5 of 8 Old 05-01-2011, 07:40 PM

me too!

This is our last :(

I would love to have another baby.  My husband does not want another...he would have been happy with 1 so I think 4 is pushing my luck.

I don't miss not sleeping well or being really swollen but the anticipation and the excitement and preparing and feeling the baby move and kick inside me I do miss.  of course, nothing compares to snuggling up with him now every night and playing and holding him all day.

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
#6 of 8 Old 05-02-2011, 11:48 AM

ill admit i get jealous when i see a pregnant woman, i miss it. i'm pretty sure this is our last, but...you never know.

Lisa, wife to Jacob, mom to DS Ryan (4), DD Clover (2.5) and DD Mae (born 2/3/2011)
#7 of 8 Old 05-02-2011, 07:57 PM

ddcc form another twin mom that is missing it big time, i loved being preggo  and part of me is morning having the kind of pregnancy that i dreamed of. mine was filled with moving across the country being away from friends and family when i needed them most and not getting the birth time that i have dreamed about for so many years.   it took us a long time to get preggo and at 36 and 40 we probably wont have any more kids now that we had the twins, but lately i have been dreaming of having more, and i wonder if its just casue i want to be preggo again, since i never saw myself with more than 2 kids

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#8 of 8 Old 05-07-2011, 07:31 PM

I missed pregnancy a lot after baby #1.  A little bit after baby #2.  And not at all after baby #3. I love the feeling of the baby kicking inside me but  pregnancy and delivery just kept getting tougher so I'm glad for all that to be in the past.  Baby #3 is our last and I feel so thankful I never have to go through it again!!

Proud mommy 9/2004 ribboncesarean.gif , 11/2007 vbac.gif, 2/2011 ribboncesarean.gif
ICAN of New Jersey --> find 2010 NJ hospital birth stats here!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page