Totally different feeling! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 07-05-2010, 01:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is my second pregnancy, and it already feels completely different from the first. I threw up all the time immediately with HC, but nothing so far with this one. Also no implantation bleeding, but I am more wiped out. Boobs hurt in a different way, too.

Anyone else finding this one to be different from the last one(s)? I am so curious to see if I am having a boy instead of another girl just due to the changes, although I know each pregnancy is different.

Mama to 2 little darling squooshy faces
#2 of 6 Old 07-05-2010, 08:44 AM

I know every pregnancy is suppose to be different..and maybe they are a little bit here and there for me..but for the most part..everything is pretty much textbook with me..I have been blessed with pretty easy pregnancies..except I do get fatigued and nausea all day in the first trimester. I have three girls and 2 boys..and I really can't say that the boy pregnancies were different from the girl ones!! Of course that is my story...I am sure each of us have different experiences. That being said..you could very well be having a different one due to this being a boy!! Time will tell!!

Wife to a wonderful husband and mom to 6 beautiful children. Also to one sweet angel, who we will always keep in our hearts 10/2012

#3 of 6 Old 07-05-2010, 10:52 AM

My second pregnancy felt different from my first. More zits, way more fatigue, different food aversions/cravings... I even carried differently. Swore I was having a boy. Well, I have two daughters. I have no inkling what this one is going to be. But, judging from our excellent timing (sarcasm; we weren actually TTA lol) it's most likely going to be another girl. Oh well, we'll find out in another 8 months or so.

Nessa, DD1 (5) DD2 (3) & expecting again in late February/early March!
#4 of 6 Old 07-05-2010, 11:19 AM

my 1st was the only one that seemed different. The rest all seemed pretty much the same. I am more tired this time around, but I am older and fatter. I am sure that makes a difference lol

Aron Mama to 6 homeschoolers -- 12, 10, 8, 5, 3, baby

#5 of 6 Old 07-05-2010, 12:29 PM

I have 2 boys and 4 girls. Can't really say they have been any different.

Our GREAT #8 due September 2012! joy.gif
#6 of 6 Old 07-05-2010, 12:32 PM

I was really sick with my first, which started right after 4w. Now I'm like 5w 1d. I'm on a bunch of supplements to try and stay away from sickness as much as I can. I had all day nausea until birth, and threw up multiple times a day until 7-8 months. I'm trying to take advantage of every non- sick day while I can.

aka ~lioneyes~ :: In love with DH :: DD 5 :: new sweet baby girl 3/14/2011~ both born at home in water

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page