New to the board! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-19-2010, 01:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey, I hung around the TTC board while sorta trying, and we ended up getting knocked up the first shot. I have a chart, if someone wouldn't mind looking at it who knows what to look for. I have 2 possible times where I could have ovulated. My previous 3 cycles were 35, 34 and 37. Not sure which order, but they were all in the 30s, down from the 40s a year ago. So, FF thinks I O'd on day 30. There is a rise in temperature, but I had been sleeping with the window open at home, and on the 4th, I began a month long vacation, where I was co-sleeping with my DD with windows shut...and clothes on, lol (I tend to end up naked when I am sleeping in bed with DH...haha, ) So, if I compare cycle lengths, along with the other signs of fertility, I would have O'd on day 21, and that makes more sense to me. But, I'm no expert. I'll be asking my midwife what she thinks when I go in on the 2nd for our first appointment, but I'm getting tired of not knowing when I am due. I want to know if I'm 9ish weeks, or closer to 11ish.

I just wanna know if baby is a strawberry, or a lime, lol!

Other than that, I'm happy to be here. I plan to learn all that's left to learn in these forums Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2010, 01:09 AM - Thread Starter

I guess you need a link

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f7422
Old 08-19-2010, 07:14 AM

Welcome!
My sweetie and I also ended up conceiving on the first try.
I am just at ten weeks, so strawberry or lime, we are due within a week of each other.

Helena, living in Oregon with my darling husband and our amazing little boy, born March, 2011. joy.gif
Old 08-19-2010, 12:06 PM

welcome!

Hard to say without past charts to look at. EArly temps seem low but everyone is diff. Don't you think you would have gotten a + by 13dpo if cd 21 was O? That kinda make me lean towards later O as well. Hmm...

Our GREAT #8 due September 2012! joy.gif
Old 08-19-2010, 12:15 PM

Did you not take any tests between CD 34 and 51? That is hard to say. If you had, it would make it a little clearer. I think that with the second patch of EWCM plus the temp shift, it looks like you could have ovulated CD 30, but I see why your earlier signs point to CD 21. There isn't a lot of temp information before that to make it clear. My instinct, since your temps are considerably higher in the second half of your cycle, is to go with the later o date.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, thanks everyone. I know it's not the cleanest chart, but I didn't really plan for that month to be theeee month, you know? That was my trial run, and I was going to do it "right" the next cycle,
Old 08-20-2010, 02:24 PM

I'd lean toward the later O date too, but it's hard to tell without other charts to compare to. Congrats either way! We conceived our first try too and around the same time.

User Tag List