hows they baby sitting???? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 01-18-2011, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Arg. Baby's been head down for weeks now, just turning from side to side... This morning, laying in bed I felt some crazy huge movements, and now I'm getting big kicks down low. greensad.gif When do I need to start worrying about getting baby back down?

Mom to DD1 (10/07) and DD2 (3/11)
geek.gif I blog about our life with food allergies and eosinophilic disorders.
#32 of 41 Old 01-18-2011, 09:57 AM

This baby is jumping around A LOT.  I've been feeling a lot of strong kicks up high, but she's been rolling around a lot in the last couple days.  DS was breech until 38.5 weeks, so I'm hoping this baby settles in earlier!

---Jessica---Livin' my life from A Peace.gif(1/05 ) to Z  jammin.gif(4/08 ).....and z babyf.gif(3/11)

#33 of 41 Old 01-20-2011, 08:40 AM

My kiddo is hanging out transverse, at least was yesterday at the midwife appt.  Head on my right side, feet on the left.  I guess in a couple of weeks I'll start to worry about getting him/her to move head down, before there's no room left!  I'm thinking I should work on my posture too, I'm a big-time sloucher and I'm wondering if this is not giving the baby enough vertical room to be comfy that way...

#34 of 41 Old 01-20-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaRaiMelting View Post

29 weeks and baby is head down with back facing my left. been that way for a few weeks and seems to find it pretty comfy bc my little one hasn't moved into a different position yet. :) 

Went to see the midwife Monday. Still head down :)  

I believe in AP & living life with the awareness that we are all here creating our own reality which is shaped by our attitudes and beliefs.
Life CAN be magical.We just have to create it that way.
dust.gif

goorganic.jpggd.gifnovaxnocirc.giffamilybed1.giffemalesling.GIFbfinfant.gif
#35 of 41 Old 01-20-2011, 11:28 PM - Thread Starter

i'm pretty sure we are very head down but i feel like the baby is laying on it's side a lot of the time... and then postier.....I do NOT want another sunny side up baby..... that labour sucked so babdly

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#36 of 41 Old 01-27-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lilya View Post

The baby seems all over the place.  No idea if her head is mostly down or up.  

But I am having tons of miserable pain in my right hip.  Really wiping me out.  I'm still able to get important stuff done, but it hurts like hell and takes me forever.  I'm trying to take it easy as much as possible.  

Things can change a lot in almost 3 weeks.

My hip pain, which the chiro said was the S-I Joint, is almost completely gone.  

The midwife identified the baby's position in about a second, even though I felt like I had no idea.  Her head is down.  

About 10 days ago, I was in the supermarket and one of the staff there pointed out that the baby had dropped.  At that time, she was super low.  I could feel her deep in my pelvis and it was achy and I was walking awkwardly.  I replied to the lady that probably in a few hours she would pick a new position.  She did.  She hasn't been back down that low since.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
#37 of 41 Old 01-27-2011, 08:44 PM

Had midwife appt yesterday.  Babe is still LOA and I hope he stays that way. 

There are times he will stretch and I can feel his little head pressing above my left hip and oooh it is uncomfortable.  Not really pain, but definitely not something I want to feel a lot.

Aleyna - Mom to 6 yo DS1 wild.gifRascal and DS2 Tiny born 03/24/11
#38 of 41 Old 02-02-2011, 11:52 AM

At our MW appt yesterday baby was head down - I don't know how they can tell!  It all feels the same to me!  I suppose they get a lot more practice though.wink1.gif What I thought was a head under the right side of my ribcage is apparently a bum.  Baby kept flipping from side to side when they were trying to find the heartbeat with the fetoscope - we'll definitely have a little troublemaker on our hands. orngbiggrin.gif  I'm going to have to poke at my belly some more and see if I can figure out what I'm feeling.

#39 of 41 Old 02-02-2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

29 weeks and baby is head down with back facing my left. been that way for a few weeks and seems to find it pretty comfy bc my little one hasn't moved into a different position yet. :) 

Went to see the midwife Monday. Still head down :)  

33 weeks and baby is STILL head down! OMGosh Im so thankful baby knows where the exit is! lol. 

I believe in AP & living life with the awareness that we are all here creating our own reality which is shaped by our attitudes and beliefs.
Life CAN be magical.We just have to create it that way.
dust.gif

goorganic.jpggd.gifnovaxnocirc.giffamilybed1.giffemalesling.GIFbfinfant.gif
#40 of 41 Old 02-02-2011, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

baby is head down with the back on my left and right has the feet and knees in the middle. so yup it makes sense

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#41 of 41 Old 02-04-2011, 11:25 AM

I'm pretty sure my Alistair is head down at this point.  When I gently depress around the top of my fundus, I feel some pelvic pressure, which is slightly uncomfy, but I know it's just baby.  If I press lower down where the head is, there's no other movement anywhere else in the uterus.  Unless he decides to kick or poke back at me.  I still think he's trying to decide on if he's going to want to try to face my tummy or my butt for delivery (but my doctor will turn him if he decides to face my belly for better and easier delivery), because some days my belly is a little more squishy (belly side to my belly), and other days it's more solid (back side to my belly - which is where I want him!).

This morning, he was belly to belly.  I tried this morning to get a video of him poking and prodding back - but as soon as I had the camera in place (when he finally decided to poke enough to show something) - he was done, and fell asleep again.  Go figure.  He's his father's child.  lol

Lady Zbyrd + DH = Alistair McKenzie

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page