March Chat ****** IT'S OUR BIRTH MONTH!!! ******* - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm so excited for us all, it is really almost time!

I ended up having a pretty good day yesterday.  Got a wrap in the mail from my sister, and then a friend came over to drop off a "Big Sister" shirt and a couple books for my 3 year old.  She was excited about that.

Anyone else have kids that love to put things all over the house?  My DD will take everything out of my make-up drawer/ the food pantry/ her sock drawer, etc. and leave it all over the house.  She's usually using them for some sort of imaginative play, which is great.  But I feel like I'm constantly asking her to put things back where they go.  It is exhausting!  It's really hard for me to know where to draw the line between letting her play and keeping my space neat (which I'm overly concerned with now).

I also wanted to say thank god for teenage boy cashiers, because they never ask me any questions about when I'm due or make any comments.  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 AM

Well, after my little burst of energy and good (if impatient) spirits yesterday, today I am tired and bummed. I just can't believe I haven't had this baby yet. I'm bored and grouchy, I cleaned my whole house yesterday and feel like I have almost nothing else to do today. Well, I could start tackling my daughters' room but I feel like that is too big of  a project for me right now. It needs a serious overhaul and I don't think I have that much energy.

So instead I am just sitting here sulking! Even though I know it's silly I just feel like I am never going to go into labor... I think it's just all the contractions making it really frustrating.

On a more positive note, my boobs have gotten (even) bigger in the last day and started leaking, so I guess that's a good sign I am moving closer. I'm also getting more sharp cervical jabbing feelings, which I assume are also kind of a good sign... right?

Ugh. I know I should just let it go and not think about it, it's just so hard when I keep getting these crazy contractions!!!!

I think I need to go back to bed for a little while, maybe I'll feel better after a nap!

Mama to 3 awesome girls: DD1 born 2001, DD2 born 2002, DD3 born March 2011

#33 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 AM

Someone posted in the August DDC about babylegs on babysteals.com if anyone is interested. I ordered some and with the s/h they were 20.00.

Marissamom: I obsess too. I realized I'm a bit of a daydreamer and normally it's all happy and sweet but when I'm pregnant it's darker. I'm just trying to stay positive and hang in there.

Katroshka: That's how I feel too. Everything is ready and now I'm just waiting. On a positive note, I'm really keeping up with house work and it feels so good to see clean kitchen counters, etc.

I realized that March 19 is the full moon so that is a day to look forward too. Maybe that will be our day...

May, DH, DD born at home 4/08, DS born at home 3/20/11.
#34 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 10:43 AM

It is so exciting to read about how many of you feel so close!  It is March and soon there will be babies everywhere!  I can't wait to read birth stories and see pics of all the adorable babies that will be coming soon.  Yay!

It is weird to be one of the few on the other side, with a baby here already.  I have never managed to have a baby in the month I was due, lol.  My December baby came in November, my February baby came in December, and now my March baby in February!  But at least in my family now we have a nice little birthday thing going, my dd#1 is Nov, dd#2 is Dec, dh is Jan, dd#3 is Feb, and I am in March!

#35 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfly View Post

Someone posted in the August DDC about babylegs on babysteals.com if anyone is interested. I ordered some and with the s/h they were 20.00.

my friend found this site http://mylittlelegs.3dcartstores.com/  it's an off-brand, but 10 pairs was 37.50

Lousli: I was hoping for a Feb birthday for this little guy. I'm in March, DF is in April, and DD is in May. DF thinks he should be born tomorrow on my birthday.

Last night I got our room almost completely ready. just need to deal with a box of stuff that needs to find a home and vacuum. house is feeling almost ready. 

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
#36 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfly View Post

Nice!  I just ordered some.  I have a couple pair from DS, but they're more boyish (rockstar & pirates) and I thought some girly options would be nice too.  Thanks for passing it on!

---Jessica---Livin' my life from A Peace.gif(1/05 ) to Z  jammin.gif(4/08 ).....and z babyf.gif(3/11)

#37 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 04:50 PM

I like the Liss's 'frozen chicken therapy'. I'll need to try that!

Sarah
#38 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 06:30 PM

ookay so I thought last night was going to finally be the real deal..... le sigh... nope still pregnant..... had a coupple good contractions last night though.

Midwives appt today. she asked if i wanted a check... I said sure why not.. i really don't care but at least then I kinda have an idea. I'm about 3cm and very ready. cervix is soft with just a bit of thickness still. she did a sweep and wants me to come back in tomorrow if there's no labour. I think DH and I will DTD again tonight and see if we can get this show on the road....

it really would be ideal to have the baby tonight. my grandma gets in tomorrow to help, but I wouldn't have to worry about her worrying  about anyhting going wrong and that sressfull energy. DH currenty has time off tomorrow morning till nearly when my grandma would get here so i wouldn't have to be alone with all the kids. we'll see what happens.

Going on a cleaning spree after dinner tonight to make sure everything is ready for baby to arrive.

well going to make cheese quesidallas for dinner tonight....

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#39 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 06:33 PM

Lousli: how are your older girls adjusting? How's nursing going? You should post some pictures to tide us over if you have a chance.

Milosmomma: Cool! I love babylegs.

I found 4 of the dining chairs I had just bought on craigslist and so now I can return some of mine for a 100.00 savings. Of course, I spent the money almost immediately on DD's sibling gift but that's done now.

#40 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 07:25 PM

oh my goodness aily!! you're next!!! peaceful labor vibes to you :D

Sara ~ one dh + one 5yo boy + baby in 2011
#41 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 07:49 PM

It took me so long to post I missed your post aily! I hope this is it for you! ELV goodvibes.gif!

#42 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 07:52 PM

It took me so long to post I missed your post aily! I hope this is it for you! ELV goodvibes.gif!

#43 of 389 Old 03-02-2011, 10:14 PM

39 weeks one day.  The midwife confirmed from her records today that DD came at 39 weeks.  This evening I broke down and made a meal out of the freezer.  I've been doing quite well during the day--I think I handled a difficult trip to the doctor and a very needy, stressed child with a fair bit of grace today, but I just fall apart around dark.  I seem to only "labor" after dark, too.  Tonight is DH's "shop night" and I'm trying not to be irritated that he keeps taking his weekly shop nights even now, even when he knows I can barely hold my head up.  He's d*mn lucky DD's being low-maintenance. 

My mother has declared that she's coming up this weekend no matter what--on the one hand, I'll be glad of the help/company, but on the other hand, I'm not looking forward to continuing life as a watched pot.  But maybe we can at least make more freezer food.  DH very fondly remembers the pasties (traditional Cornish/Michigan savory pastry, think like a calzone with different fillings) from last time, so if we can make a workable gluten-free crust, that'd be a good choice.

Anyone else ever noticed that no matter the practitioner, they never ever believe you if you say that such and such problem is definitely not because of dehydration because you are absolutely not dehydrated?  I've peed like 30 times today, and it's nearly clear, but it's just a shade browner than usual.  Not darker, just browner.  And when I told the midwife, she asked for a sample to test, but all she could think was maybe I was dehydrated.  Dehydrated?  I'm swimming!  Last time I went to the emergency room (for pelvic pain, no answers found), I told them I bloody well wasn't dehydrated and they put me on IV fluids and I spent the rest of the time freaked out and crying because I hate IVs so much.  The chiro, the GP, the midwife, the hospital...no one ever believes that I know when I've drunk enough.

Just sat and stared at the screen for several minutes because I couldn't remember what else I meant to say and couldn't move my brain past it.

Right.  So the kid's had his head deep in my pelvis for weeks, and yet tonight particularly I keep feeling pointy little jabs in the cervix/vagina area.  Not like a head bouncing, like a hand wiggling.  Suddenly I'm paranoid that he's presenting with a hand or something.  Any comments?

#44 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 03:41 AM

Aily - good luck -- I hope that things are moving for you!!! Can't wait to hear the updates!

Squrrl - you and I have the same due date.

Yesterday at my prenatal I hadn't gained weight and I haven't been eating any less -- I was really happy because for me it's a prelabor sign -- I actually lost weight in my last prenatal appt. before my first was born and with my 2nd my last prenatal before the birth was the only appt. where I hadn't gained....my bp is up slightly and has been the last couple of visits, but it's just borderline...I feel fine & my pee is ok so just trying to eat more protein.

I actually texted the doula both Sat. & yesterday because of the # of crazy ctx I've been having...yesterday especially some were strong.  I can't wait to meet my baby, I'll be surprised if she goes past her due date!

Good ELV to all of us getting in the zone...and healthy pregnancy vibes to Mamas who want to wait it out a bit more

#45 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 06:51 AM

Hope you are holding a baby Aily! We need someone to get the ball rolling here in March :)

Squrrl - Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit stressed out.  I know the feeling!  I say have your mom come help and just take some time for yourself.  Have a glass of wine!  Baby will come and all will be well.  Hmm now I really want to go buy some wine and it's not even 9am.....  

Im 38 +3, so I still have time, but am already obsessing over when baby will come and having internal arguments with myself to stop stressing/just relax blah blah.  

Mommy to DS1 5/07 and DS2 1/09 , wife to an awesome hubby. And someone new coming in March!
#46 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 AM

I'm 38 + 1 & am having the hardest time sleeping at night!  Luckily I can take naps during the day.  I just couldn't get to sleep last night.  Baby was moving, I was having Braxton-Hicks contractions, had to get up to pee.  Any one else having night time woes?

#47 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 08:26 AM

yeah, not sleeping well at all. mostly because it's hard to get back to sleep after i get up to pee. bh only seem to *bother* me during the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mom's Love View Post

I'm 38 + 1 & am having the hardest time sleeping at night!  Luckily I can take naps during the day.  I just couldn't get to sleep last night.  Baby was moving, I was having Braxton-Hicks contractions, had to get up to pee.  Any one else having night time woes?

my pee has had a funny tint too every once in a while, and i'm def not dehydrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squrrl View Post

39 weeks one day.  The midwife confirmed from her records today that DD came at 39 weeks.  This evening I broke down and made a meal out of the freezer.  I've been doing quite well during the day--I think I handled a difficult trip to the doctor and a very needy, stressed child with a fair bit of grace today, but I just fall apart around dark.  I seem to only "labor" after dark, too.  Tonight is DH's "shop night" and I'm trying not to be irritated that he keeps taking his weekly shop nights even now, even when he knows I can barely hold my head up.  He's d*mn lucky DD's being low-maintenance. 

My mother has declared that she's coming up this weekend no matter what--on the one hand, I'll be glad of the help/company, but on the other hand, I'm not looking forward to continuing life as a watched pot.  But maybe we can at least make more freezer food.  DH very fondly remembers the pasties (traditional Cornish/Michigan savory pastry, think like a calzone with different fillings) from last time, so if we can make a workable gluten-free crust, that'd be a good choice.

Anyone else ever noticed that no matter the practitioner, they never ever believe you if you say that such and such problem is definitely not because of dehydration because you are absolutely not dehydrated?  I've peed like 30 times today, and it's nearly clear, but it's just a shade browner than usual.  Not darker, just browner.  And when I told the midwife, she asked for a sample to test, but all she could think was maybe I was dehydrated.  Dehydrated?  I'm swimming!  Last time I went to the emergency room (for pelvic pain, no answers found), I told them I bloody well wasn't dehydrated and they put me on IV fluids and I spent the rest of the time freaked out and crying because I hate IVs so much.  The chiro, the GP, the midwife, the hospital...no one ever believes that I know when I've drunk enough.

Just sat and stared at the screen for several minutes because I couldn't remember what else I meant to say and couldn't move my brain past it.

Right.  So the kid's had his head deep in my pelvis for weeks, and yet tonight particularly I keep feeling pointy little jabs in the cervix/vagina area.  Not like a head bouncing, like a hand wiggling.  Suddenly I'm paranoid that he's presenting with a hand or something.  Any comments?

#48 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 08:47 AM

Squrrl--DS1 had his hand by his head when he was born and it was no big deal.  I have since read that labor can be longer, harder, etc., but my labor was not particularly long or hard (for a first birth).  I did tear, but I could have torn even without the hand.  Don't worry about it!!

I felt so overwhelmed yesterday even though there was nothing really to be overwhelmed about.  My job is having me do projects that require thinking and I just can't think anymore.  I'm so tired and brain dead.  I have very short bursts of motivation/energy and try to get things done.  Last night I made dinner and was so proud of myself, but it wasn't very good.  :(

I met a new midwife yesterday at my prenatal appointment, but I didn't like her very much.  But we did have our prenatal appointment with our doula and that was really good!  I really like our doula and am so happy that we took the plunge and hired one!!

Whoever was mentioning toddlers taking everything out of everywhere--yes.  Mine doesn't carry stuff around the house like he used to, but he definitely spreads it out as much as he can in whatever space he's in.  Sometimes I can get him to put stuff away, but often I am the one putting stuff away...

We can make it, ladies!!!  Just a little bit longer!!!!

#49 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 09:25 AM

I'm so excited to log on here all the times to see the rush of babies.  When are you coming, babies?  I thought my water broke last night because I felt a big *pop* at the top of my belly, but I've been up for hours and nothing yet.  Must have been a big kick.  I'm only 38w1d (I was wrong the other day about how far I am - thanks, babycenter emails).  DS's water broke at 39 weeks.  And this is a girl.  My girls are stubborn.

Squirrl, do you think maybe your baby is just rubbing his/her head or something?  I would be worried if I felt that too.

I always insist I'm not dehydrated, but then when I pee in the cup, it's pretty dark.  My appointments are always in the morning, and I still have a tiny bit of coffee diluted with at least a cup of milk (but I'm quitting today).  :(  I do love my coffee.  So it's like cheeto-colored coffee stink pee.  :)  I DO drink water, too, though, but not between like 7 & 7 because of reflux.  What do YOU think it could be?  blood?

Stellanuova, I' hope you're in prelabor!  :)  That would be so exciting.

The moms at our preschool co-op gave me a nice card and some money yesterday because they thought it was my last day?  So, this morning, I'm taking DS to the co-op (and DD, who I pulled out of school for the day - we're going to get pedicures.  I've had really stubborn black nailpolish on my toes since Halloween.  She's had a really hard time this last couple weeks, and she needs something special, I think.)  But, anyway, as far as I know, I could go until 3/22 at least, so it's kind of weird they gave me the card and stuff.  I *wish* it were my last day.  bending over and all the standing and lifting is really hard.

KaPow, I've started listening to my hypnobabies when I can't go to sleep - knocks me right out.  :)

Good luck today ladies who are on the cusp!  May the rest of us have nice foot and back and butt rubs.  :)

#50 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

DS was born with his hand up too.  Not all the way up...no Superman pose...but his hand was up on his cheek when his head came out.  No big deal.  Baby will figure it out one way or the other.

Nothing new today.  DD's soccer season started last night and I got several witty comments from strangers about my creative way to carry a soccer ball under my shirt  eyesroll.gif

I have an OB appt today.  I feel like I was JUST THERE (because I was on Monday).  I'm just hoping my blood pressure is still decent. 

I think today is the day I get the rest of the baby clothes/things put away.  I'm still trying to decide if I should bring up either the Pack&Play or the swing from the basement. It would be nice to have SOMETHING set up and clean for whenever the baby comes...but I worry about my kids trying to jump in.  Maybe the best solution is to get my room cleaned out and have the P&P up there (which is where it'll eventually be anyway.

---Jessica---Livin' my life from A Peace.gif(1/05 ) to Z  jammin.gif(4/08 ).....and z babyf.gif(3/11)

#51 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mom's Love View Post

I was having a hard time sleeping a week ago when I was 38w but now I'm doing ok. I did have to kick DH out to the sofa the other night because I couldn't get to sleep with his snoring. Last night he was much quieter and I slept great minus the frequent pee awakenings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squrrl View Post

My mom has been making me feel like a watched pot ever since I accidentally sent a text to her that was meant for my midwife. It was an update on BH, cervical pressure, ect. She comes over every a.m. to take DD to school, but still insists on calling me multiple times a day(but won't leave a message) or dropping by to drop off some random crap she just bought me at Goodwill. If the phone call is not important enough to leave a message, please don't call both of my phones every half an hour for 3 hours! The stuff can wait to be dropped off until morning! Mom vent- ARG!

I hope your mom will let you sit back and relax and maybe make some freezer meals for you so you can just chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayray View Post

I felt so overwhelmed yesterday even though there was nothing really to be overwhelmed about.  My job is having me do projects that require thinking and I just can't think anymore.  I'm so tired and brain dead.  I have very short bursts of motivation/energy and try to get things done.  Last night I made dinner and was so proud of myself, but it wasn't very good.  :(

I met a new midwife yesterday at my prenatal appointment, but I didn't like her very much.  But we did have our prenatal appointment with our doula and that was really good!  I really like our doula and am so happy that we took the plunge and hired one!!

Whoever was mentioning toddlers taking everything out of everywhere--yes.  Mine doesn't carry stuff around the house like he used to, but he definitely spreads it out as much as he can in whatever space he's in.  Sometimes I can get him to put stuff away, but often I am the one putting stuff away...

We can make it, ladies!!!  Just a little bit longer!!!!

How much longer do you plan to be at work? Today is my last day since my due date is Monday. They have been really great to me here but my chair is killing me and I have to walk back and forth a lot and take a trip down to City Hall once a day and make my rounds. I thought I'd stay until baby came but I'm ready to be done. I just hope she doesn't make me wait weeks and miss time with her on the outside.

AFM- Still just hanging in here. I'm not into doing any membrane stripping or anything but I did go for a very uncomfortable walk yesterday and I've been "fooling around" a bit with DH. I feel like maybe I should take some EPO orally or something as well. My midwives come over today so I may ask them for some tips. In the long run it doesn't matter what non invasive methods you use if your body isn't ready.

My favorite check out lady at the grocery store said March 5th. I could deal with that!

aka ~lioneyes~ :: In love with DH :: DD 5 :: new sweet baby girl 3/14/2011~ both born at home in water
#52 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 10:16 AM

I work from home, so I was just planning to work until I go into labor.  That's what I did last time.  And that's the best situation for us financially.  But I'm starting to think maybe I need a little rest before the birth!!!  It's just you never know when it will happen!

#53 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 10:37 AM

Really thought last night was it again... super uncomfortable contractions, lots of back-aching during them, body clearing itself out a bit.... DH was having a Crohn's flair up and was really not wanting her to be born last night because he felt so bad, so I suppose it was a good thing it all faded away, but geez I'm going crazy.

I have a midwife appt tomorrow and will be getting my membranes swept. I think I should be pretty well effaced at that point, since last Friday I was at 70%, so hopefully it will work! 

I'm so mad at the pediatrician's office. DD1's pink eye came back on Monday so I figured I should take her in. I called, left a message for the triage nurse, got a call back, answered some questions (yes, pink, yes, discharge, yes, itchy) and she said that she would have to check with the doctor but should be able to just call in a prescription, she'd call me back. I was like, great! Then I wait. I talked to her at 9:30 am, at 2 pm I call back, get voicemail, leave a message. Nothing. 3:30 pm, call, receptionist goes and talks to nurse, they're still waiting on the doctor's ok. 4:30 I call back. I tell them, I need to know if we can get this prescription because DH needs to pick it up on the way home from work. Still waiting on the doctor, but they can call it in up to 8 pm. I'm really annoyed at this point, but say fine. Wait all day Tuesday, hear nothing, but her eye looks a lot better again so I'm less inclined to spend all day calling, plus was pretty busy all day. First thing Wednesday morning I call, leave a message. New triage nurse calls back. She has no idea what I'm talking about, that I've been calling. So then she asks me if her eyes are red, yes... is there discharge? yes... Oh, then we need to see her. Bring her in at 6 pm. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH

Doesn't pink eye always have discharge? Why, two days later, do I now have to bring her in????? And of course the doctor looks in her eyes for 2 seconds and says "Pink eye" and prescribes drops. So glad I had to go in there right at dinner time and sit around for 45 minutes.

#54 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 10:46 AM

wow, that's so annoying!!! if it was looking a lot better though, it was probably viral; ie no need for drops. oh well, at least now you're done with them! (i really hate triage, it's more hassle than help.)

#55 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 10:54 AM

kaPow- I kept thinking it was just viral, which is why I waited so long to call, but it's been a week now. Every time I think it is going away the next morning she wakes up and it's worse. Luckily nobody else has gotten it, so I figure if nobody in our house has gotten it then I don't have to feel bad about sending her to school with it... maybe? That's bad I guess, but I just can't see keeping her out of school for days and days just for pink eye, especially when it doesn't seem to be spreading. I figure she is old enough that she can stop herself from touching her eyes and does a good job washing her hands frequently.

#56 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 11:02 AM

Raking leaves like a mad woman today. I've been ready for weeks, my house cannot get any cleaner and I need to see some progress somewhere. Resting on birthing ball during rest sessions...

Our GREAT #8 due September 2012! joy.gif
#57 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 11:05 AM

Hi everyone,

I have been reading all the posts (a lot more these days then there used to be!) but not having time to respond much.

Today is essentially my last day of work!  I am not due until the 20th and have no signs of impending labor so I should get some nice rest time (and will likely end up bored/overdue and going crazy).  I teach and so this week I did my last classes.  Next week is our "spring" break (in quotes cause in MN it is definitely anything but spring right now).  So although I am technically "working" next week I won't have much to do except respond to any students emails I get.  Then I start my official leave the 14th.  I will likely have to take a little bit of unpaid time until baby arrives but I am so happy now with my decision to go on leave ahead of my due date. Teaching my lab classes this week was pretty difficult, I can't imagine still doing that 2 weeks from now - I could barely walk out to my car after my last lab this week.

Besides feeling pain after labs I am doing ok for being largely pregnant and I am thankful for that.  I have the normal complaints, swelling, pee all the time etc. but BP is still good and my back pain was way worse with DD then it is this time around.

At MW appt last week they did the GBS screen (I will get results next week) and a pelvic check.  Baby is still pretty high, definitely head down, cervix is soft but not really dialated at all.  She said it is"getting ready."    This is exactly where I thought I would be and since I really want to get to relax over my spring break (and there is a chance for another 10+inch snowfall next week), I am happy with baby where he is for now.

Regarding pee color...  vitamins can make your pee yellow or yellowish.  So if you are taking any kind of vitamin or herbal supplements that might affect your pee.  For me if I am taking a vitamin my pee will have color no matter how much I drink.   The brown color I am not sure though.

ELV to those of you who seem to need them!   I am SURE that you guys will have babies soon!

Jcregan, Mom to DD 4yo. DS born 3/10/2011.winner.jpg  waterbirth.jpg   and trying cd.gif  for the first time.
#58 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 11:05 AM

last night I had contractions that started out with a kind of adrinaline/panicky feeling, so I thought "maybe this is it" but they petered out after a few hours. on the plus side, bed is made up, my room looks really nice, birth ball is inflated, and the upstairs hallway is clean. I feel like me life is on hold, and I'm so ready to be done being pregnant.

I'm kind of disapointed in DF this morning. I guess he didn't realize I was half awake when he was leaving, but I really would have liked a kiss and a "Happy Birthday"

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
#59 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 11:13 AM

Happy Birthday Marissa!!! joy.gif

#60 of 389 Old 03-03-2011, 12:16 PM

Happy birthday marrisa!!!

Sand, Mom to three girls and a new SON!!!!  babyboy.gif Born on March 7th, 2011  I get to do these again:   bfinfant.gifslingboy.gifcd.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page