It's April, March Mamas! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 06:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Figured I'd start a new thread, since it seems I'm the March hold out here. :D

41 weeks today, with a midwife appt this afternoon. I'm starting to get nervous about the baby's position, though I don't think I have any reason to be. Probably just letting all of the disbelief that I'm so "late" get to me a bit.

How is breastfeeding going for those of you who are breastfeeding?

Sara ~ one dh + one 5yo boy + baby in 2011
#2 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 07:52 AM

Happy 41 weeks.  ;)  Let us know what your midwife says!

I think breastfeeding is working out pretty well for me.  I've almost gotten side-lying nursing down so that I can get a little more sleep.  This boy feeds a lot when he's not sleeping.

I'm a nervous wreck right now.  The neighbors in the building next door are tearing down a wall and apparently there are no bricks in between our two buildings -- just plaster, two-by-fours, and then plaster on their side.  So their construction is shaking our wall over my husband's computer and knocking things off of shelves.  I can smell construction dust and the banging is really loud.  They said they'd try to be "gentle" and it would only last a few hours, but I don't trust them not to bust through the wall on our side.  Oh, good.  Another reason for me to burst into angry tears.  ;)

First child born March 2011.  Constantly in awe!
#3 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 11:34 AM

Hey Sara

Simon was 11 days post dates, which I know is not "overdue" but it does become stressful.  My dr ended up breaking my water....I was already 6cm dilated, but still worried about intervening.  He was slightly misaligned and turned during labor...once he did it went super quick.

Breastfeeding is going well for us too.  My two year old is still nursing too even though I wasn't too excited about tandem nursing.  Right now I think its best for her though....she's super needy right now.  In fact, I don't know how the other mamas do it.  This is the first time I've been on in a while because I just don't seem to have any free time, but others with way more on their plate have been posting (I'm talking to you MyLilMonkeys!!  Twins, and 6 others?!  Seriously, how do you do it?)!

Neuro: I've been a wreck too....I cry at the drop of a hat, and its not a gentle easy weep either, but full-on red eyes and snot.  Ugh.  It is getting better...I think.  Have you figured out the Moby?  It was a colossal fail with my daughter, but admittedly I think part of it was me....I don't think I gave myself enough time to figure it out or to calm her once I got her in it.  Her screaming was super stressful to me.  I'm more mellow now, although Simon is a waaay more mellow baby too.

I hope to post more....I've been thinking about all of you!!

Camille~
Mama to F (3/09) and S (3/11); and never forgetting my babe gone too soon angel1.gif(4/10).

#4 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayfishgirl View Post
 This is the first time I've been on in a while because I just don't seem to have any free time, but others with way more on their plate have been posting (I'm talking to you MyLilMonkeys!!  Twins, and 6 others?!  Seriously, how do you do it?)!

Hahahaha!!  Seriously, all I do all day (and all night) is nurse babies and change diapers.  I just can't manage to get anything else done.  I sit with my laptop and my EZ2nurse pillow and if I can get a hand free, I can post.  I'm pretty practiced at NAK. ;)  But, the babies are now gaining pretty well.  I weighed them at 8 and 9,4 the other day.  Toddler dd has gotten herself into all kinds of trouble!  She cut her hair the other day. :(  I lock the bathroom door, laundry room door, took the step ladder out of the kitchen and hid it in my bedroom.  I need a lock on the fridge.  She likes yogurt, and likes to finger paint the floor with it.  Five minutes before we need to leave to pick up the older children nearly every day, she strips to the skin.  She refuses to put her pants on, and a few days we were running so late, she went in the van as she was.  At least the weather wasn't terribly frigid those days!  She loves the babies, just isn't really dealing well with almost never getting mama's lap to herself anymore.  If I am baby-free, she will run to me for a cuddle.  So, it's not all easy-peasy, but everyone's still alive and reasonably well...

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

#5 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

had the appt and the ladies weren't able to find the foot/knee/pokey thing that had made me start worrying about a posterior. it felt like the baby was still down and sideways, to them. so, that's good!

no mention of a non-stress test, or u/s, or induction or anything. just reassurance that the baby will come when it is time. :D midwives rock.

#6 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 05:15 PM

Sara: your time will come. Isaac was 10 days after his due-date, and DD was born 9 days before hers. 

breastfeeding is going okay. DD has been nursing a lot, but since she doesn't nurse overnight I'm still super engorged in the morning. Isaac was able to nurse side-laying from day one, except when my milk first came in, so that makes nights so much easier than they would be otherwise. he does get lazy sometimes, especially at the end of a nursing session, and starts to suck on just the nipple, but we're working on that. 

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
#7 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:

Neuro: I've been a wreck too....I cry at the drop of a hat, and its not a gentle easy weep either, but full-on red eyes and snot.  Ugh.  It is getting better...I think.  Have you figured out the Moby?  It was a colossal fail with my daughter, but admittedly I think part of it was me....I don't think I gave myself enough time to figure it out or to calm her once I got her in it.  Her screaming was super stressful to me.  I'm more mellow now, although Simon is a waaay more mellow baby too.

I gave myself a break today, but I'm going to give it a try again tomorrow when it's time to go to our pediatrician appointment.  I hope to be able to report back with good news!  ;)

#8 of 111 Old 04-04-2011, 09:58 PM

things are going okay. last night was rough Cael decided that he didn't want to sleep during the night. not usre whats been with him today really kinda cranky.

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#9 of 111 Old 04-05-2011, 09:06 AM

I can't believe it is April already!

My mom is here, helping out, holding baby, and starting ridiculous projects, too. I woke up from a nap yesterday and she had emptied out our pantry and cupboards and was reorganizing everything. DH came home at the same time and was so overwhelmed by it all. She is such a big help, but sometimes it's too much help, you know? Like, I can refill my own water glass and change my daughter's diaper. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she is here to visit and see Harper, but I miss my time in bed doing nothing all day with the baby!

Bfing is going all right. She is still under birth weight but is close. My nipples are so sore for about 2 hours after I feed! I feel like I need to buy stock in Tylenol, because I've been taking it non stop for the pain.

Is Sara really the only one left?? Good luck! Any day now!

Neuro, how was your ped visit? Any luck with the Moby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrienne belly.gif - Loving my DHguitar.gif, our daughter Harper Emaline ROTFLMAO.gif (3/2011), and maybe a baby?? jaw2.gif (5/2013)

#10 of 111 Old 04-05-2011, 01:37 PM

Isaac slept through the night last night! unfortunately, during that time was the only time I got to sleep. DD refused to go to bed last night, and then got up at 8. 

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
#11 of 111 Old 04-05-2011, 02:26 PM

We are on vacation this week. It's been awesome to getaway and unwind from the grind. Little man is an awesome nurser and takes pumped milk very well as well. He's just the sweetest most mellow baby ever!! Don't know what to do with myself as my last couple were so much more work. I'll be pg again in no time.  ROTFLMAO.gif

Our GREAT #8 due September 2012! joy.gif
#12 of 111 Old 04-05-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia884 View Post

Neuro, how was your ped visit? Any luck with the Moby?

Ha! I was loaned an Ergo with infant insert to try, so got a Moby reprieve.  ;)  But the visit went well.  Sebastian is 12 days old and 1 oz over his birth weight now.  They did his hearing test and seemd happy with the results.

#13 of 111 Old 04-06-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post

Ha! I was loaned an Ergo with infant insert to try, so got a Moby reprieve.  ;)  But the visit went well.  Sebastian is 12 days old and 1 oz over his birth weight now.  They did his hearing test and seemd happy with the results.

Fantastic!!  I'm so glad....my husband tried the Moby this morning and I thought he was going to cry.  :)  A friend of mine was able to nurse in the Ergo...I'm not sure how she managed that.

I know you can't overfeed a breastfed baby, but at Simon's 2 week visit on Monday he was 11lbs 2 oz...almost two lb weight gain in 16 days.  I'm not sure if its because my daughter has really picked up nursing (I honestly think she'd forgo food altogether for Booby if I let her) and is leaving him with a greater abundance of fattier hindmilk?  I don't recall Fiona gaining weight so quickly.

And MyLilMonkeys: it sounds like I haven't mastered the multitasking with a toddler yet!  You sound like a rock star....my husband is home with me (he's the at-home parent when I'm at work) and our house is still trashed and Fiona still acts like she is ignored.  Thankfully she hasn't cut her own hair yet!  That would definitely send me to tears!

Aliy: have you more or less recovered from Cael's birth? 

Camille~
Mama to F (3/09) and S (3/11); and never forgetting my babe gone too soon angel1.gif(4/10).

#14 of 111 Old 04-06-2011, 02:32 PM

ugh! I love my mom, and she's been really helpful the last couple of weeks, but she's driving me nuts right now. she comes in to my apartment, looks around, and immediately starts cleaning. and then I get a lecture about how DF should be doing more because "it's not like he has a difficult course-load right now". completely ignoring the fact that one: her house was not cleaner than mine when she had young children, the mess was just a little more spread out. and two: DF is cooking, spending a lot of time taking care of the kids and me. she told me that my kitchen had "gotten gross already" when the only thing that was wrong with it was the dishes from last night. and they didn't get done because by the time everyone was fed it was time to get DD to bed, then time for me to go to bed, and DF spent two hours holding and rocking Isaac so that I could sleep. by the time Isaac was ready to go to sleep it was midnight and DF needed to sleep too because he has to get up for school in the morning. my mom has always been pretty critical of me and my choices, but the extent to which she is being critical of DF right now is way over the top and unwarranted. it's not like I asked her to take care of the dishes. I'm perfectly capable of putting a few dishes in the dishwasher, it just has to wait until I have time to do it. oh well, my MIL is coming to stay with us a few days starting tomorrow evening, and I know we'll be getting cooking, tidying, and dishes help without any judgment. MIL likes to keep busy and will help out even if we tell her not to. 

#15 of 111 Old 04-06-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:

I know you can't overfeed a breastfed baby, but at Simon's 2 week visit on Monday he was 11lbs 2 oz...almost two lb weight gain in 16 days.  I'm not sure if its because my daughter has really picked up nursing (I honestly think she'd forgo food altogether for Booby if I let her) and is leaving him with a greater abundance of fattier hindmilk?  I don't recall Fiona gaining weight so quickly.

And MyLilMonkeys: it sounds like I haven't mastered the multitasking with a toddler yet!  You sound like a rock star....my husband is home with me (he's the at-home parent when I'm at work) and our house is still trashed and Fiona still acts like she is ignored.  Thankfully she hasn't cut her own hair yet!  That would definitely send me to tears!

Several of my babies gained around a pound a week or so in the early weeks, too.  I was surprised when the twins had trouble regaining their birth weight, but we're alright now.  Kids can be sooo different!

No, far from a rock star.  I did cry when she cut her hair.  I had been in the middle of reprimanding oldest dd for how she was treating her little sister, and neither of us noticed when she got off the potty and started digging around on shelves. :(  Parenting is HARD!

#16 of 111 Old 04-06-2011, 03:24 PM

Marissamom - Sorry for the judgemental help you are getting.  I think I'd rather have no help.  I hope you enjoy your MIL's visit!  She sounds a lot like my mom.  

#17 of 111 Old 04-06-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylilmonkeys View Post

Marissamom - Sorry for the judgemental help you are getting.  I think I'd rather have no help.  I hope you enjoy your MIL's visit!  She sounds a lot like my mom.  

I told my mom off (via text message, I knew I would get too flustered if I did it in person or on the phone) and she apologized and promised to be less critical of DF. hopefully it will stick. DF may not be perfect, but it's my job to tell him when he's slacking, not hers. 

#18 of 111 Old 04-06-2011, 09:15 PM

KaPow- You better post your birth announcement here in our DDC, don't go thinking you can just sneak off into April! winky.gif

MLM- bow.gif seriously. If my mom hadn't been here for the last 2 weeks I don't know how I would have done it, and I only have 2 and a singleton.

Neuro- Are you okay? Really. PP hormones are rough, but so much worse when you don't get enough support. Do you have enough help at home?

AFM... I went out of the house for the first time today. Penny isn't  thrilled about the car, but she's better than her sisters were, so I can't complain. All in all, it went well enough I suppose.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#19 of 111 Old 04-06-2011, 09:49 PM

recovery is going pretty good i'm feeling pretty good actually.

Cael is a bit needy the last few days.

#20 of 111 Old 04-07-2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana731 View Post

Neuro- Are you okay? Really. PP hormones are rough, but so much worse when you don't get enough support. Do you have enough help at home?

Yeah, I'm adapting as best I can to the new schedule (not that any day has been like the last) and tired of being tired, but okay.  My husband is phenomenal and a constant support.  He works from home and has been doing all the cooking, most of the diapers, and as much holding and soothing and carrying as the nursing schedule allows. 

#21 of 111 Old 04-08-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post

Yeah, I'm adapting as best I can to the new schedule (not that any day has been like the last) and tired of being tired, but okay. 

it gets better, they do get set patterns eventually. Seriously, the first month with your first baby is the worst. no one tells you how awful it is. i think we must forget, like we a have a little PTSD from it and block it out because otherwise we'd never have more than 1 kid!

Aliy- Penny has been like that too for the last couple days.

I still have a hard time coughing or blowing my nose when i'm standing. i feel like my insides are going to drop out of the bottom of me! bigeyes.gif

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#22 of 111 Old 04-11-2011, 01:43 PM

I swear my MIL is 12 years old! she can't seem to not be the center of attention for more than a minute, she's constantly baby talking to DD (or even worse, singing in baby talk!) it took a half hour to get DD into her highchair for lunch because every time DD would start to get into her highchair (she climbs in herself) MIL would say something to her and DD would decide to either climb back down or climb onto me. MIL has also had no filter for her mouth this visit and is constantly talking about random stuff I really don't care about, re-telling stories I've heard several times already. she also keeps telling me I should have her do the laundry, I don't let anyone besides DF or I run the laundry, and I'm the only one allowed to fold it, and yet she's had to be told she isn't doing the laundry several times (all very forcefully). I can kind-of put up with the dishes all getting put away wrong, but it's too stressful for me if someone else is let near my laundry. I finally yelled at her to shut up for a few minutes during the highchair battle, and she decided she should go for a walk for a while to get out of my hair (FINALLY!) so I actually have some time without her, thank goodness, otherwise I was really going to snap. 

between when Isaac goes to sleep and when DD wakes up I've only been having about 8 hours, plus Isaac's longest sleep has only been about 2.5 hours, so I'm exhausted. I haven't been to the chiro since before he was born, so my back is totally out of alignment. I am one tired mama, and I have a terrible headache. 

we had our two-week appointment with the midwife on Thursday. rather than gaining, Isaac had lost an ounce since he was last weighed at 9 days. the midwife isn't super worried about it yet because he was still above his birth-weight, but we have another weight check this Thursday. I'm worried about how Isaac is nursing. he's having a really hard time holding a latch. he'll latch on well, but then I can feel my nipple moving forward in his mouth as he sucks. plus there's clicking and my nipple literally sliding out of his mouth because he can't hold onto it. the midwife checked him for tongue-tie, but I think he might have a posterior TT. I have a posterior TT that wasn't ever diagnosed, but I saw an occupational therapist as a baby and the tongue-use exercises they did with me stretched it out enough I was able to be breastfed and have close to full tongue-use now. I'm pretty sure DD is tongue-tied too, but I can't get her to let me look at the underside of her tongue, breastfeeding her was a nightmare for the first couple of months.

#23 of 111 Old 04-11-2011, 03:59 PM

Marissa, I'm so sorry it's so stressful!  It's a hard time to have "help" that isn't helpful because of all the crazy, and you're used to keeping it under control, but you're only one person and you're tending to the baby, which only you can do.  Ugh.  I feel you.  I've been trying to clean the bathroom all day, but between drop-offs and pick-ups and forgotten backpack and errands and crying baby that needs to be fed, I haven't been able to.

I hope Isaac starts gaining soon.

Banana, I hope you feel better!  I actually sneezed yesterday without feeling like I was going die, and it was nice.  Molly is a month old, so it takes a while!

Neuro, how are you doing?

#24 of 111 Old 04-11-2011, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

yuck for annoying family members!

42 weeks today and had my weekly midwife appt. Heartbeat sounded great and all of my vitals were good, so hanging tight. She offered an U/S appt if i want one - I think I might get one on Friday if nothing has happened by then. But, not sure.

Walked on the treadmill for about an hour today. I am soooo slow it's ridiculous. I've been living off of This American Life podcasts for weeks now. So glad that show has been around since the mid-nineties, there's plenty of material to listen to.

Chiro tomorrow... thinking about acupuncture for Wed if I'm still not holding a baby.

#25 of 111 Old 04-12-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissamom View Post

between when Isaac goes to sleep and when DD wakes up I've only been having about 8 hours, plus Isaac's longest sleep has only been about 2.5 hours, so I'm exhausted. I haven't been to the chiro since before he was born, so my back is totally out of alignment. I am one tired mama, and I have a terrible headache. 

Marissamom, your MIL sounds like a bit of a trial.  ;)  I'm exhausted, too, and would love to get to the chiropractor again.  I think I'll go after my 6-week MW postpartum checkup. 

Our little boy is waking about every 1 1/2 to 2 hours at night.  I'm looking forward to that lengthening a little (I hope!).  Nursing was going better, but now I have one often-engorged, fast-flow breast and sometimes it freaks him out and I have a hard time keeping him latched on long enough to recline so that he's drinking "uphill" (which was a recommendation on Kellymom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyss View Post

Banana, I hope you feel better!  I actually sneezed yesterday without feeling like I was going die, and it was nice.  Molly is a month old, so it takes a while!

Neuro, how are you doing?

Congratulations on your freedom to sneeze!  Sebastian will be 3 weeks old on Thursday.  I'd like to be getting out of the house a bit more (I'm getting better with the Moby and Ergo, but still have some anxiety about it), but am otherwise pretty good.  I'm starting to feel worried about the end of my maternity leave, which is up in the air a bit, but I'm trying not to get ahead of myself.  There has been construction going on in the apartment next door for over a week now, and it's driving me a bit batty.  I wish it were over.  Banging and radio and saws and...etc. starting at 8am every morning.  I'm also trying to figure out how to nurse in public without exposing my breasts.  I don't like the idea of wearing one of those "hooter hiders" (ugh) or "udder covers" (double ugh), but despite how many v-necks and tanks I own it still seems a bit unwieldy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaPOW! View Post

42 weeks today and had my weekly midwife appt. Heartbeat sounded great and all of my vitals were good, so hanging tight. She offered an U/S appt if i want one - I think I might get one on Friday if nothing has happened by then. But, not sure.

Walked on the treadmill for about an hour today. I am soooo slow it's ridiculous. I've been living off of This American Life podcasts for weeks now. So glad that show has been around since the mid-nineties, there's plenty of material to listen to.

Chiro tomorrow... thinking about acupuncture for Wed if I'm still not holding a baby.

My husband loves This American Life podcasts while he's working on his computer.  I hope chiro is a relief for you today.  And that you're holding a baby soon!!  ;)

#26 of 111 Old 04-12-2011, 10:56 AM

Neuro, everyone told me nursing tops were a waste.  Now, with #3, I don't really need one, but when I broke down and bought a couple of nice, flattering tops (Majamas and Japanese weekend), it made nursing in public so much easier.  I like them still, but I only have 3, so the rest of the time I wear a tank top under my shirt (not a nursing tank, either).

Three weeks is not very much.  Go easy on yourself.  It takes a while to get the hang of everything.  I pushed too hard to get back to "normal" and succumbed to pressure with #1 and 2 to get out of the house, and with #3, I take every opportunity to just hang out with the baby at home without the stress of the carseat and her hating my sling.  And there are 5 of us in a 1 bedroom apartment!  It can get nuts, but it's easier than on-the-fly diaper changes.  I know those days are coming, but I'm putting them off as much as possible.

Sorry about the construction.  That's so irritating!

On the sleep thing, DS only slept 2 hours max at a time until I stopped eating the food that was hurting his tummy (rice).  How are Sebastian's poops?  If they're mucousy, you might think about playing with your diet.  Also, Molly sleeps so much better with the humdifier on high and swaddled (even though she didn't like swaddling at first) in a warm blanket, in her carseat, with a blanket on top.  It takes a while to figure out what they need.  Hope you get some rest!  Molly slept 8 hours last nigh but she's sick and I was so exhausted I didn't even wake uypu to check on her!

We found an apartment!  Looks like we'll move in 3 weeks or so.  How can I pack with 2 wild children and a newborn?  Ugh.  And, it's a 2nd floor walkup with no washer/dryer (they have a facility, but it's 3 flights of stairs and a long walk), but I love it otherwise.  Oh, and no dishwasher.  Hmmm.  But, otherwise, it's great!

Baby is still really snuffly.  She HATES her carseat and the sling.  She screams bloody murder.  Considering that a great deal of my life is spent in the car taking people from here to there, she's not really a fan of us.

How much is it normal for babies to sleep?

#27 of 111 Old 04-12-2011, 11:14 AM

Cael is 5 weeks old now... jeepers where did the time go?

i'm thinking i need to play with my diet a bit. first thing is as much as i hate it.... i think i may need to cut chocolate. I'm going to try for a week and see if it makes a difference.

he is getting so much for milk right now his poops are green and watery. not much solid to them the last few dasy hence my thinking we need to look at diet. Never had this issue with the other two.

my boys were so sad today, we tried to go to the parent participation preschool / playgroup here and it was full when we got there. i just didn't have my act together today to get out the door on time, so it's my own fault I know tuesdays are busy. worked out though cause our food order came earlier than i was expecting and we wouldn't have been home so we would of had to leave early and i think that would have been worse than not getting to go in... ugh

my two year old has decided that he wants to nurse again, which is fine but i then really notice the size differnce between the two of them.

both boys were playing with their babies this morning dressing changing and breastfeeding them. it was very cute

#28 of 111 Old 04-12-2011, 01:31 PM

Marissamom- your mil sounds like a dream. How long is she around? I hope the time goes by quickly!

Neuro- i sort of figured this out by accident, but it worked really well for is yesterday when we had company for dinner yesterday. I lay a small blanket down on my lap and lay Harper down on it, pick them both up and let the blanket hang down. It covers up my belly/ breast, but I don't cover her with it. She is free to see and reach around as she pleases. It's not perfect; from the right angle I'm sure you could get a nice boob view, but it works well enough. HTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrienne belly.gif - Loving my DHguitar.gif, our daughter Harper Emaline ROTFLMAO.gif (3/2011), and maybe a baby?? jaw2.gif (5/2013)

#29 of 111 Old 04-12-2011, 11:05 PM

Had a much better day today. Isaac had a 7 hour stretch of sleep last night, so that really helped. DD had an upset tummy this morning, so for a big chunk of the day we just cuddled on the couch and watched movies (MIL went out, and DF was at school, so it was just the kids and I). MIL and I made up. we normally get along really well, it's just been kind of overwhelming to have her here. I'm still very much feeling the need for quiet relaxation, and MIL has just been in the mode of go, go, go, do, do,do. she's leaving in the morning, so back to our regularly scheduled programming. 

#30 of 111 Old 04-13-2011, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter

42w2 days today and really, really want to have a 4/13 baby. please send as many woo vibes as you can muster. i had my chiro appt yesterday and am going to spend the day sucking colostrum out of my boobs (with a pump) to try to get things moving. come on baby!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page