Who else?... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-04-2010, 04:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lurking here. We aren't TTC, but we aren't doing much to avoid either. I had a tiny, tiny bit of spotting Monday and Tuesday, which is about a week too early for the start of AF for me. I also had some weird cramping recently, but I can't for the life of me remember exactly when... I just know I was at Big Lots when it happened. Also, I've had to pee a bit more often than normal, or at least it seems so.

Anyway, since the spotting started on Monday, I'm going to wait until Saturday at the earliest to test. I might need someone to hold my hand until then though, I'm not very patient.

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2010, 08:46 AM

YAAAAY Tiny Frog!!!!!! So happy for you!!

Still lurking :-) Been feeling what I think is implantation cramping over the last three days. I'm 6 or 7 dpo now, and I'm not testing until Friday morning.

We shall seee....
Old 08-04-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post
Lurking here. We aren't TTC, but we aren't doing much to avoid either. I had a tiny, tiny bit of spotting Monday and Tuesday, which is about a week too early for the start of AF for me. I also had some weird cramping recently, but I can't for the life of me remember exactly when... I just know I was at Big Lots when it happened. Also, I've had to pee a bit more often than normal, or at least it seems so.

Anyway, since the spotting started on Monday, I'm going to wait until Saturday at the earliest to test. I might need someone to hold my hand until then though, I'm not very patient.
I was thinking, "Gee that's such a familiar name!" Then I looked at your location. I'm from south LA also, born in Metairie, but spent '90-'94 in Mandeville before going to Monroe for college. We're in northern VA now. ANYWAYS...if you get a + and I get a + we may have to do some belly comparing when I come down there in late November. LOL! Hope you get whichever result you're hoping for.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
TinyFrog, I am so happy for you and that we get to be in a DDC together. Congratulations!

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
Old 08-04-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
TinyFrog, I am so happy for you and that we get to be in a DDC together. Congratulations!
Thanks Steph! I LOVE that we are in the same DDC.

Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.

namaste.gif

Old 08-04-2010, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

TinyFrog....CONGRATS!!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:12 PM

OK, I've been obsessively lurking here too. *sheepish* I am 6dpo and my boobs are starting to hurt and I keep feeling twinges in my ute area. Of course, this could all be in my head... We decided last month to start trying again for #2. Eek! Going slightly crazy over here. I am not known for my patience. Just ask my mother. LOL
Old 08-04-2010, 11:07 PM

I'll go nutso with you purplepaperclip!! 6dpo too...and had cramps over the last three days. I only cramp with implantation and the first two days of my period. WELL it's not my period, this much I know!!

I'm hoping to see two lines on Friday. I did get a positive HPT at 8dpo with ds3, and his implantation cramping was about 4 days before that.

Anyways, it's enough to drive one batty, isn't it?
Old 08-04-2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfyCozy View Post
I'll go nutso with you purplepaperclip!! 6dpo too...and had cramps over the last three days. I only cramp with implantation and the first two days of my period. WELL it's not my period, this much I know!!

I'm hoping to see two lines on Friday. I did get a positive HPT at 8dpo with ds3, and his implantation cramping was about 4 days before that.

Anyways, it's enough to drive one batty, isn't it?
You're testing on Friday? Intriguing! I have a test sitting there staring at me form the bathroom counter... hmmmmm.....
Old 08-04-2010, 11:37 PM

Welcome new lurkers! I'm 9dpo today and plan to test tomorrow morning. Hearing that ComfyCozy had a positive at 8dpo makes me wish I'd done it this morning, but I guess I can wait one more day.

I feel crummy today - I've been having increasing morning sickness for 4-5 days now. It didn't start this early with DD. I'm hoping that doesn't mean it will be worse this time.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:56 PM

Looks like my uterine weirdness was, in fact, implantation, etc. The 6 BFP tests on my bathroom counter don't lie, I suppose. Although DH and I are still convinced all 6 are false positives. So...yep. A 5.5 month old and pregnant with #2... This is going to be a wild ride.

Kara: on a journey with DH, Mama to DS 2/2010
Old 08-05-2010, 12:26 AM

Congratulations Ambystoma! I've been enjoying using your "uterine weirdness" term for the past week and a half. I'll test tomorrow to confirm, but it looks like mine is going to pan out into a positive also.

It sounds like it will be a wild ride for you, but I'm sure a wonderful one. Do you have good help/support?
Old 08-05-2010, 03:10 AM

Still hanging in there. A tiny bit of spotting again today, but its still not red or anything. I'm thinking it might just be AF taking her time but then again I usually only spot for less than a day before its gets going. Yet here I am 48+ hours later and still no real bleeding.

Just gotta keep telling myself to be patient!

Patience patience patience.....

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepaperclip View Post
You're testing on Friday? Intriguing! I have a test sitting there staring at me form the bathroom counter... hmmmmm.....
I am... Cause I have no patience, but there's also a real significance to Friday and to see two lines on that date would be very very special. They say you can generally see something on a sensitive test about 2 days after implantation...so I know there's a small chance I could see something today, but I'm holding off until tomorrow. A friend sent me a bunch of internet tests and so I know that if I don't come up + tomorrow, then I still have those internet tests for subsequent days.

What kind of test do you have? I have one First Response Early Response and that's what I'll use tomorrow with FMU. (Frankly, though, I used the same test with the aforementioned baby at 8dpo and a late night urine...)

Anyways. Gotta get through today. Maybe I'll do a Netflix marathon or something. Here's my chart if you chart...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30446e
Old 08-05-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
I am... Cause I have no patience, but there's also a real significance to Friday and to see two lines on that date would be very very special. They say you can generally see something on a sensitive test about 2 days after implantation...so I know there's a small chance I could see something today, but I'm holding off until tomorrow. A friend sent me a bunch of internet tests and so I know that if I don't come up + tomorrow, then I still have those internet tests for subsequent days.

What kind of test do you have? I have one First Response Early Response and that's what I'll use tomorrow with FMU. (Frankly, though, I used the same test with the aforementioned baby at 8dpo and a late night urine...)

Anyways. Gotta get through today. Maybe I'll do a Netflix marathon or something. Here's my chart if you chart...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30446e
I have one frer. I'm going to TRY to hold off until Sunday. Good luck tomorrow! A netfix marathon sounds fun to me. I'm stuck at work and the network is down so nothing to even do to keep my mind busy. Bah. LOL
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-05-2010, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambystoma View Post
Looks like my uterine weirdness was, in fact, implantation, etc. The 6 BFP tests on my bathroom counter don't lie, I suppose. Although DH and I are still convinced all 6 are false positives. So...yep. A 5.5 month old and pregnant with #2... This is going to be a wild ride.
Congrats Ambystoma! I lurked in your last ddc as it was the month before mine. I have a 4.5 month old squealing and kicking beside me and lurking here wondering if I should pos.

Although I'm not sure how regular my cycles are since I got it back, I know I O'd but wasn't really tracking it but remember we didn't dtd till the end of the few day window (so I tell myself). We aren't trying to avoid and would like another but so soon seems so surreal.

I'm usually on a 28-30 day cycle but not sure where I'm at since getting my fertility back. I've had a few symptoms and if my cycle is back to normal length I'm 3 days LP.

Congrats to all you ladies with + and patience to you all waiting to pos!

radical homemaking/living, homesteading, organic gardening, open minded mama to two amazing little ones 3/2010 and 9/2011 and expecting #3!!!! 5/2013.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:57 PM

Hey ladies so now I'm lurking too....one day late for AF but I"m going to wait until tomorrow to POS....sometimes these things happen....
I just don't want to go run and grab a test and as soon as I get home AF comes

Me and DH and DD (2) and expecting #2 11/27!!!!! thumb.gif
Old 08-05-2010, 03:40 PM

LOL Then you can run and grab a test so that if there's a next time, you don't have to run and grab a test.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:48 PM

Congratulations Ambystoma!

Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.

namaste.gif

Old 08-05-2010, 03:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lurking but there is only a 3% chance I could be pregnant as we were using condoms. The reason why I am concerned is that with all my other children when I conceived them I was very...how do I say this politely?...interested in sex. I mean the exact time we conceived I all of a sudden just jumped my husband and then it turned out we were pregnant (we were ttc). Its like my body knew that I was supposed to conceive a child then. It doesn't happen every ovulation, just those times. Well, on July 30 I had that...um, experience. And a couple hours later I had the major O pains. Since then I have been weirdly crampy, just feeling like something is going on. Then yesterday in the shower the water hit my breasts and ouch! This morning as I was still in light sleep I felt very nauseous.
Of course the chances that I could be pregnant are very slim as we used a condom. Of course stranger things have happened. We do NOT want to have another child, we have one already diagnosed bipolar and anxiety disorder, and now our youngest will likely be diagnosed with it as well. But there is still a piece of me that thinks I might be pregnant. So I will lurk here and see what happens - AF is due August 14th.

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
Old 08-05-2010, 08:11 PM

My symptoms are as follows: none! Which is the weird thing...with DD I totally had no AF symptoms or any symptoms and completely forgot my period was due...figured it was only about a day late and something told me to buy a test....lo and behold I was preggers.
Still no AF today that will put me at two days late....cervix strangely enough is very high but kind of firm...and lots of sticky cervical fluid....
Hmmmm....
I'm nervous to POAS....

Me and DH and DD (2) and expecting #2 11/27!!!!! thumb.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM

Tested again this morning & got my 2nd wishy washy negative. Ugh, suppose I should just wait until Sunday to see if there is AF before testing again.
Tests keep saying (probably) neg but I've had "the queasies" for days & things like coffee are just tasting off to me.
*fingers crossed* for a more definite answer by Sunday

Carolyn - Mama to DD Kailyn (08/08) & due May 18/2011
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35belly.gif*** 40
Old 08-06-2010, 10:35 AM

Sooooooo....

At 8dpo I have gotten a very very faint

About four times.

I'll test later today, and tomorrow...and probably thereafter just so I can see it.... hahaha But even DH says it looks like a line, and we've done this many times.

Discobaby 8 is due April 21, 2011.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:27 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Sooooooo....

About four times.

I'll test later today, and tomorrow...and probably thereafter just so I can see it.... hahaha But even DH says it looks like a line, and we've done this many times.

Wow! That is super early! I tested with my second child at 9dpo with one of those internet tests and then a First Response. With my first and third children it took until 11dpo.

I am 7dpo right now, and while logically I know I can't be pregnant because we were using contraception I am still slightly worried. Still having the odd cramping and breast tenderness. Yesterday I started peeing more than normal. I am going to text next Wednesday when all the kids are at day camp.

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
Old 08-06-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Sooooooo....

About four times.

Congratulations! I'm so glad you got it today
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-06-2010, 12:31 PM

Thx, Purplepaperclip and Heavenly! I look forward to seeing that little faint line darken over the next couple of days. LOL! I can't, however, mistake the backaches, cramps, gagginess, irritability, etc...
Old 08-06-2010, 02:56 PM

Howdy all! New to this thread after being on the 30+ TTC thread.

Just got confirmation on my today at the office! We're having a ninja!

EDD is 4/12/2011!

We are sooooo super excited!

fencing.gif Carolina Kel 
Pagan * Grad Student * Amateur Ninja * Bibliophile * Photographer * Cyberpunk* Cooking Diva * Wife to RJ & Partner to Abeja * Mamí Valkyrie to Eiríkr (2/26/2009), Skaði (3/18/2011) and a surprise munchkin due 8-23-2012 * I love my tribe of hearts! *

Old 08-06-2010, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Congrats ComfyCozy!
Af showed up for me last night so I might be lurking on the next ddc now that I know my cycle has returned to its regular self.

radical homemaking/living, homesteading, organic gardening, open minded mama to two amazing little ones 3/2010 and 9/2011 and expecting #3!!!! 5/2013.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:31 PM

Make that six times. I am hopeless. LOLOL!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:22 AM

Well I finally got my more definite answer. AF arrived on the weekend so I'm out for now. Hopefully I'll see you on the May list bubbagirl!

Carolyn - Mama to DD Kailyn (08/08) & due May 18/2011
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35belly.gif*** 40

User Tag List