Who else?... - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 110 Old 08-09-2010, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I tested today (10dpo) with a dollar store test and it was so I am pretty sure I am not pregnant. My temps are in normal range for me, not pregnant range as well.

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
#92 of 110 Old 08-10-2010, 12:44 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I feel a little silly but hey, I'm here aren't I? DH and I want to TTC, we weren't planning to start until October but we decided to just not prevent until then. This is the second cycle since we made that agreement and I am on CD32! And I am normally like clockwork too, 28 days every.single.month. I've tested twice with negative results. But I'm having a ton of cramping, which I had for weeks and weeks with DS but never have before af...other than that no symptoms. Unless frequent urination can start this soon? I swear I am running to the bathroom 500 times a day.

anyway, just thought I'd see what's up with April and hear what you all think...last test was a dollar store one, and it came back "inconclusive".

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
And we are joyfully awaiting a new addition in April 2011! <><
#93 of 110 Old 08-10-2010, 01:03 AM

Holly I tested on Saturday (when af was due) morning and Sunday morning and got "inconclusives" with two Dollar Tree tests. Ran to the store and got an Answer test that came up postive right away Sunday night and again Monday morning. Maybe there's a bad batch of DT tests out there?

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
#94 of 110 Old 08-10-2010, 01:05 AM

hmm, maybe? I also got mine at dollar tree. DH wants me to wait and get tested at the clinic on base in a week but I am having trouble waiting!! I think I will call over there tomorrow and see when they can get me in. It'd be nice not to drop $9 on two tests if I don't have to. Because I know I'll take both, regardless of the results! lol!

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
#95 of 110 Old 08-10-2010, 07:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I'm another lurker... this is the 3rd or 4th ddc I've lurked in since last summer, but there is a pretty good chance this time.
based on LMP my EDD would be April 22... a spring baby would be so nice May would also be just fine, so I'm trying not to get too caught up and excited. I will test Friday if I haven't gotten AF.

I'd test right now but I only have one test left!

BC Mum of four ('05, '07, '11 and 06/14!)     
#96 of 110 Old 08-10-2010, 07:48 PM

I'm totally lurking, and all of these early BFPs/faint lines are going to make me want to test sooner than I should...We just started TTC last month and of course I was lurking on the March DDC as well, feeling quite silly until someone started a thread just like this one. I don't feel quite so weird after looking at the Babycenter boards (why, oh why?) and seeing that there are due date clubs for months and months past this one...for people who just "hope" to have a baby at that point. So crazy. How do people even pick one to join?

I'm only a few days past ovulation so I'm going to try and "stay cool" for the next couple weeks and not lurk or test, but I sure do hope to be joining this gang...this would be a very late April babe, and if anything like my daughter, probably a May one.

Good wishes to all the other mamas in waiting!

Mama to one darling and wild 3 year old, and growing a tiny new June Bean.
#97 of 110 Old 08-12-2010, 01:44 PM

Waah, I'm out for this month. Things were looking very promising last week, but it wasn't to be.

Best wishes to all of you!
#98 of 110 Old 08-16-2010, 02:45 AM

I'm sitting at 9 DPO here with tender breasts (my main symptom last time) wondering if I should test in the AM. I have a ridiculous number of internet test but I don't want to obsess. Should probably wait.

Wife to DH, mom to DD1 energy.gif 9/06 and our new arrival DD2 femalesling.GIF 6/11

#99 of 110 Old 08-16-2010, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdymom View Post
Well, I feel a little silly but hey, I'm here aren't I? DH and I want to TTC, we weren't planning to start until October but we decided to just not prevent until then. This is the second cycle since we made that agreement and I am on CD32! And I am normally like clockwork too, 28 days every.single.month. I've tested twice with negative results. But I'm having a ton of cramping, which I had for weeks and weeks with DS but never have before af...other than that no symptoms. Unless frequent urination can start this soon? I swear I am running to the bathroom 500 times a day.

anyway, just thought I'd see what's up with April and hear what you all think...last test was a dollar store one, and it came back "inconclusive".
Ditto, except that AF is due only on the 19th. Test showed negative mid-morning today but I swear I have a ton of symptoms - some cramping, pins and needles in my arms during the night occasionally, acidity if I don't eat on time, an erotic dream (I had a few of those during DS' pregnancy), belly feels fuller, jeans tighter, frequent peeing, getting out-of-my-mind angry a couple of times (very unlike me), heightened smell, incredible tiredness...

Strange. Will just have to wait and see if AF shows I guess.
#100 of 110 Old 08-16-2010, 12:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I'm out, I'll have to lurk again next month

BC Mum of four ('05, '07, '11 and 06/14!)     
#101 of 110 Old 08-16-2010, 05:25 PM

I am lurking.

I am about two weeks late.....

My AF has been so messed up lately but not this late before. I am still BF my DS who is 12 months and have had some "symptoms"

We are not "TTC" right now but we are not avoiding it either. I really dont want to get my hopes up right now and I am kinda nervous to be posting here so early lol.

I have not tested and I am thinking about giving myself another week just in case.

I have two DS's and ever since YDS I can always tell when I ovulate and this month I didnt have any feeling at all.

some of my symptoms are
1. carsick which I always got early on with ODS
2. Nausea to certian smells
3. light crampy feeling
4. Sore breast
5. Peeing alot more
6. Not eating much/ Not feeling hungry.

I have not said much to DH but he does know I am late. We really were going to wait to have more children if at all but we will still be excited I am sure.

I am kinda scared to post this and then getting AF tomarrow and feeling a lil stupid lol.

Kim: Wife To Colby. Mommy To DS1 Christopher and DS2 Bradly. :
#102 of 110 Old 08-16-2010, 09:05 PM

I'm out too. On to the next cycle...
#103 of 110 Old 08-16-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeptryst View Post
Ditto, except that AF is due only on the 19th. Test showed negative mid-morning today but I swear I have a ton of symptoms - some cramping, pins and needles in my arms during the night occasionally, acidity if I don't eat on time, an erotic dream (I had a few of those during DS' pregnancy), belly feels fuller, jeans tighter, frequent peeing, getting out-of-my-mind angry a couple of times (very unlike me), heightened smell, incredible tiredness...

Strange. Will just have to wait and see if AF shows I guess.
omg I forgot about the erotic dreams...I've been having a ton of them. Mostly featuring James Marsters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. rotfl!

The past two days I've had some nausea. Haven't had time to test again, my son has been in the hospital (we are home again, praise god). But I had DH pick up some dollar tree tests on his way home. I'm going to try one in the morning. I am now approx 23dpo, CD39.

#104 of 110 Old 08-18-2010, 11:58 PM

AF showed, I'm out. It was fun lurking here while it lasted. Best wishes everyone.
#105 of 110 Old 08-20-2010, 01:57 AM

I am lurking. My last cycle started on August 1st, so I wouldn't be due until May 9th, which is one day after my DD was due, and she was born April 29th. My daughter before her was born about 2 weeks early too.

I am about 5 DPO and waiting to test.

Meghan~~ Mommy to 4 kiddos with feet and one with a halo.  ribbonpb.gif Our rainbow1284.gif is due January 2012~
#106 of 110 Old 08-20-2010, 02:26 AM

I'm a lurker too. Also 5DPO today.

Stacey~ Christian homeschooling, non-circ'ing, non-vaxing, BFing, CDing,
VBACing, SAHM to 4 (11, 10, 7 and 16mos)
#107 of 110 Old 08-20-2010, 12:40 PM

I'm lurking!

I'm on CD33, and I'm 16DPO. I've had two betas and my numbers are going up. This was my second round of clomid (I have PCOS) and I'm 32. It would be my first pregnancy. I'm just too afraid to officially join the group until I see a heartbeat.
#108 of 110 Old 08-20-2010, 01:27 PM

OOPS.... I meant 4DPO.

Stacey~ Christian homeschooling, non-circ'ing, non-vaxing, BFing, CDing,
VBACing, SAHM to 4 (11, 10, 7 and 16mos)
#109 of 110 Old 08-20-2010, 05:08 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
There are women on Babycenter (yeah, yeah, i know....:P) that have May due dates already!!

While I wouldn't say time is exactly flying for me, it sure has gone pretty quickly in retrospect...

me, my man, and our boys (1/08 and 3/11)

#110 of 110 Old 08-20-2010, 11:19 PM

And I am heading on to May as well. Sigh. Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Wife to DH, mom to DD1 energy.gif 9/06 and our new arrival DD2 femalesling.GIF 6/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page