Who else?... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 110 Old 07-25-2010, 12:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is lurking? I know you're out there!

I am roughly 4dpo...waiting until the 2nd to test...we'll see how long that lasts though. Lol. If we are pg this will be our 3rd child and 8th cycle of ttc. Feeling kinda crappy, but that could go either way lol.

So who else wants to join?
#2 of 110 Old 07-25-2010, 07:27 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I'm just happy not to have started the lurkers' thread for the third month in a row

I am 8dpo today and will be testing Friday the 30th at 13dpo. Lots of symptoms this month that I didn't have the last two cycles, so I'm they mean something!

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
#3 of 110 Old 07-25-2010, 09:18 PM

I'm hoping to join you soon. AF is on her last day and I don't ovulate until aug.2nd, so i guess i'll know more then.

Rebecca, Veggie mama of 3 little maniacs Hannah~22/12/2005 Callum~28/12/2006 Benjamin~28/12/2006 ~~~Our newest addition will be joining us mid-late April 2011!!!!
#4 of 110 Old 07-26-2010, 02:30 AM - Thread Starter

This is about my 4th lurkers thread that I have started since we started ttc. Meh...gives me something to do I guess lol!

I may be having some symptoms...but am too afraid to think too far into them. My bb's have been kind of-ish sore for the last couple days, but today they went haywire sore/tender on me. I couldn't stop saying out loud how sore they were lol! I'm feeling 'different' in my lower abdomen...just not sure what 'different' means hahaha. Also am having a yellow tinted cm kind of thing going on when I wipe after I pee...looked back when I was pg last time(before I knew I was pg) and did the same thing...!!!!

I just don't want to start playing into these feelings and having my mind tell me I'm pg when I'm not. Grrr.

What are y'all experiencing?
#5 of 110 Old 07-26-2010, 01:44 PM

I'm crossing my fingers here at 5dpo. I've been feeling a few symptoms but I'm trying not to get too excited about them because I can explain them all away. Ya never know though!

Teetina
Expecting a little one in August! 
#6 of 110 Old 07-26-2010, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

I took an IC this morning at 7dpo. I'm not obsessive by any means...

Been getting nauseas since last night. Everytime I woke up I thought of food, I wanted to get up and eat, but was too tired. Feeling kind of bloated-ish.
#7 of 110 Old 07-26-2010, 11:48 PM

OK I'm here lurking

I'm about 12 DPO and have burned through 6 tests and I *think* there was a very faint line on them. With my other 2 kids I didn't get dark lines until day 16 or so. I'm trying to be patient while testing twice a day

Jessica mama to 2 boys 6/07 & 2/09
cautiously expecting to meet someone new in April...if you know me IRL please don't out me yet! It's still a secret!
#8 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr92901 View Post
I'm trying to be patient while testing twice a day

I am 9dpo with nothing much going on. I do have big sore BBs but this is not really unusual for me. I had a lot of cramps and twinges 5-7 dpo. That probably doesn't mean anything, though.

I am skeptical and waiting a while to test.

I guarantee there will be some BFPs leaving this thread! GL to you all!

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

#9 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 12:10 PM

4DPO today and we had perfect timing this cycle + a blaring pos OPK and temp shift, so I am crossing everything that we get a BFP soon! I will probably start testing Monday (10DPO) even though I know it will make me nuts.
#10 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 02:28 PM

Officially admitting to lurking here. This is our second month TTC our first. I am 10 DPO today.

Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.

namaste.gif

#11 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Not feeling a thing today. Not af signs, not pg signs. Meh.
#12 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 03:55 PM

TinyFrog, we are the same dpo!!! I didn't realize that when you PM'd me.

At this point I have been having the following symptoms: heightened sense of smell, weird taste in mouth, bleeding gums, extreme fatigue and irritability, clumsiness, tender breasts/letdown sensation (DS has been weaned since Oct.), vivid dreams (one about having twins!), increased appetite, nausea, and cramps.

I also may have tested this morning and gotten the faintest line ever, but I'm in deep denial and told DH I wasn't testing until Friday, so I'm pretending it didn't happen until I get a darker line.

#13 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 04:14 PM

I'm still here today hanging out with my faint line tests.....I think I'll head to Dollar Tree after nap time so I can obsess a bit more before officially deciding I'm pregnant

Hopefully over the next few days we can all move out of the lurking thread!

cautiously expecting to meet someone new in April...if you know me IRL please don't out me yet! It's still a secret!
#14 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 05:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr92901 View Post
I'm still here today hanging out with my faint line tests.....I think I'll head to Dollar Tree after nap time so I can obsess a bit more before officially deciding I'm pregnant

Hopefully over the next few days we can all move out of the lurking thread!
Yes! And then post them so we can obsess!!!
#15 of 110 Old 07-27-2010, 05:36 PM

for early faint lines!

I've had some light cramps, which could be written off as something else, or not . I've also had some visions of a boy, both as a baby and as a tween/teen.

namaste.gif

#16 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 09:30 AM

The test I took this morning has a much more definite line, so I think I'm about ready to graduate the lurkers' thread and post in the rest of this DDC.

Good luck to everyone here!

#17 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 02:18 PM

Congrats Steph!

namaste.gif

#18 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 03:45 PM

I'm only roughly 2dpo & won't be testing until around Aug 8th so I'm just getting into that dreadfully looooong 2ww of waiting & wondering.
Urg, so frustrating. Not sure what to expect this month too as I really only based dtd on calendar ranges as I didn't really notice that telltale change in cm this month. We were camping while I O'd though so I wasn't exactly checking thoroughly.

Best of luck to everyone!

Carolyn - Mama to DD Kailyn (08/08) & due May 18/2011
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35belly.gif*** 40
#19 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
The test I took this morning has a much more definite line, so I think I'm about ready to graduate the lurkers' thread and post in the rest of this DDC.

Go pink lines! Go pink lines! Gooooooo!!! Yay!

-------------------

So I just grabbed an IC out of the trash from 11 this morning...and saw an evap. why did that make me feel any better? Wtheck? And then taking a test right before I grabbed the earlier one of the trash...thought i saw, something, but convinced myself that I'm just crazy and that my eyes are seeing things.

Hi, my name is Jennifer, and I have a problem. POASTTE...pee on a stick testing too early. Glad to be in good company.
#20 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 08:04 PM

I'll be lurking too. For quite a while I'm afraid as I'm on CD7.

Wife to DH, mom to DD1 energy.gif 9/06 and our new arrival DD2 femalesling.GIF 6/11

#21 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post

Yay! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
Go pink lines! Go pink lines! Gooooooo!!! Yay!

-------------------
So I just grabbed an IC out of the trash from 11 this morning...and saw an evap. why did that make me feel any better? Wtheck? And then taking a test right before I grabbed the earlier one of the trash...thought i saw, something, but convinced myself that I'm just crazy and that my eyes are seeing things.

Hi, my name is Jennifer, and I have a problem. POASTTE...pee on a stick testing too early. Glad to be in good company.
Are you sure it's an evap? I dug a test out of the garbage a couple months ago and thought it must have been an evap, but it wasn't. I also saw on the ONE thread you said you've never gotten a + until after 12 dpo. Well, neither had I until this pregnancy. I had a pretty dark line at 10dpo and that was using 9pm urine By the look of how dark the line was, I bet it would have shown a light line at 9 or even possibly 8dpo!! for you and all the other mamas on this thread, too!

Andrea~mama to K (9/96) K (3/01) K (1/05) K (5/07) K (4/11) and K (1/13/13-1/14/13) angel1.gif

#22 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 10:45 PM

I'm half-heartedly lurking....I have a 5.5 mo, and no PP AF yet due to BF. So I'm going to be in shock if I am. But, I had what was possibly implantation bleeding 2 days ago, along with uterine "weirdness" . Dug out an old test and it was negative. So I guess I'll wait a few days and try another? What are the chances?

Kara: on a journey with DH, Mama to DS 2/2010
#23 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 10:49 PM

OK I'm now 99% sure I'm pregnant so I'm going to post an intro.......
I'll be 100% sure when I see a baby

#24 of 110 Old 07-28-2010, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_r4ks View Post
Yay! Congrats!

Are you sure it's an evap? I dug a test out of the garbage a couple months ago and thought it must have been an evap, but it wasn't. I also saw on the ONE thread you said you've never gotten a + until after 12 dpo. Well, neither had I until this pregnancy. I had a pretty dark line at 10dpo and that was using 9pm urine By the look of how dark the line was, I bet it would have shown a light line at 9 or even possibly 8dpo!! for you and all the other mamas on this thread, too!
I'm an obsessive tester...so we will find out soon! That's such an uplift in my spirits you saying this! Thank you mama! And good luck to you!!
#25 of 110 Old 07-29-2010, 01:00 AM

i see a couple of name i recognize and just want to add my well wishes, hope to see you all added to a roster soon!!!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#26 of 110 Old 07-29-2010, 05:36 PM

I think I'm going to jump in! We were not going to TTC for another couple of months, but we've gotten a little more lax with the avoiding. I'm either 13 or 15 dpo, and my usual LP is 14 days, so AF is either late or due on Sat. I'm waiting to test until Sunday, which I know is ridiculously late (!) but our schedules are nuts for the next couple days and I don't want to tell DH about a BFP and then have to run off to work!

I've had some intermittant nausea. My breasts are very painful, but I can't figure out if they hurt worse than normal. I've had that feeling where I'm fine one minute and the next minute I was shakey from low blood sugar and had to eat and sit down to recover; that was my first real symptom with my son. I'm NOT having my usual PMS related mood crash right now. But of course, these could all be in my head!! I'm one of those girls who thinks she's pregnant every single month. That's another reason to wait to test; I test almost EVERY month!

I'll be happy either way since if I'm not pregnant we'll start TTC soon

P mama to J 12.4.07
#27 of 110 Old 07-29-2010, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmojzak View Post
I think I'm going to jump in! We were not going to TTC for another couple of months, but we've gotten a little more lax with the avoiding. I'm either 13 or 15 dpo, and my usual LP is 14 days, so AF is either late or due on Sat. I'm waiting to test until Sunday, which I know is ridiculously late (!) but our schedules are nuts for the next couple days and I don't want to tell DH about a BFP and then have to run off to work!

I've had some intermittant nausea. My breasts are very painful, but I can't figure out if they hurt worse than normal. I've had that feeling where I'm fine one minute and the next minute I was shakey from low blood sugar and had to eat and sit down to recover; that was my first real symptom with my son. I'm NOT having my usual PMS related mood crash right now. But of course, these could all be in my head!! I'm one of those girls who thinks she's pregnant every single month. That's another reason to wait to test; I test almost EVERY month!
I'll be happy either way since if I'm not pregnant we'll start TTC soon

P mama to J 12.4.07

I could have written this post! Other than the ttc part...we've been ttc for 8 months. I will be stalking you to see if you get your pos!
#28 of 110 Old 07-29-2010, 07:20 PM

12 DPO, temps still nice and high today. Breasts are slightly tender but I get that most months anyway. Wasn't feeling any cramps until just a few minutes ago and had kind of wondered about that, but as soon as I felt it I just grinned.

Oh and I scheduled a consultation with a midwife for next week. I met a couple about three years ago but this one is closer and easier to get to.

namaste.gif

#29 of 110 Old 07-29-2010, 07:21 PM

Yay for this thread! I'm 3dpo and trying not to obsess - not working! We haven't told anyone IRL that we're trying, for various reasons, so I have nobody to vent to.

I swear I feel something happening already - is that even possible? I have complete amnesia about what symptoms I had with my DD. I feel bloated and a little twingey and fluttery - I think the term Ambystoma used was uterine weirdness - nice! I think I might be manufacturing symptoms but I'm so excited and hopeful!
#30 of 110 Old 07-29-2010, 07:25 PM

I was 3DPO when I could feel that sensation of uterus weirdness. I've never felt that before so I knew something was going on in there.

No one IRL knows here either. Nerve-wracking, isn't it.

namaste.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page