Anybody feeling any symptoms yet? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 58 Old 07-26-2010, 10:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 5 weeks 1 day today and I'm not feeling much of anything yet. I feel a little nauseous at times, my boobs feel a little heavy, and I'm a little bit more tired than normal. Other than that I feel great!

How are you ladies feeling?

Loving my husband and our beautiful daughter.  TTC baby #2!

#2 of 58 Old 07-26-2010, 10:27 PM

Heartburn, hungrier than normal, insomnia (which I had through my entire first pregnancy). I had some very very light spotting, which I thought was the start of AF, but must have been implantation. It's gone now.

Otherwise, the elation of being preg. is shadowing any symptoms. I'm SO excited!

Married to Tony 6/07. Mommy to Jude 4/08 and Gemma 4/11.
#3 of 58 Old 07-26-2010, 11:06 PM

this is so neat to read about what other women are going through at the same stage I'm in!

Let's see... boobs hurt like a mo-fo. They feel like a really bad bruise. I sometimes have stomach aches that feel like menstrual cramps but then go away when I lie down. I started trying new foods cause they looked good. Sometimes deep digging pains in my abdomen, but not enough to worry me. And my face broke out a bit that's gross.

Julie, 29 married to Adam, 26... momma to Grey Radly born 3-31-11  and owner of a very happy-go-lucky hound dog Daisy!!! Pregnant with #2!!!! Due sometime in November??!!

winner.jpg

#4 of 58 Old 07-27-2010, 08:17 AM

I'm 5 weeks 1 day today too (well one day behind the OP). So far my biggest symptom has been boobs that are super sore and way bigger than normal. Also, my nipples seem more sensitive. I've had light menstrual type cramps on and off for the past week or so, but they usually only last for a couple of minutes each time. My stomach has been a little bit weird and sometimes I've felt unwell, but I'm not sure if I could describe it as outright nausea or m/s.

oh and the fatigue! I fell asleep at 8:30pm last night, a good 2.5 hours before my normal bedtime and I can't seem to stop yawning at work.

#5 of 58 Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 AM

i have already been feeling Sx as well... starting at 11DPO i had tender BBs and i woke up hungry. every day is increasingly more symptomatic! my BBs hurt so bad that i'm already wearing a sports bra to sleep, i wake up in the middle of the night b/c i'm so hungry, frequent urination is another big Sx... i've also been feeling a bit nauseas but it's very mild... makes me wonder if i'm gonna feel more sick in the weeks to come... oh, and the heartburn!!! yuck!

but i am elated none the less!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#6 of 58 Old 07-27-2010, 09:40 AM

I felt my first real waves of nausea this morning, but other than sore boobs since about 5dpo, there hasn't been really anything else. Yet. I'm 4w 2d today.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#7 of 58 Old 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM

I'm due 4/1, and the boobs are always tender, with occasional sharp pains, and they feel heavier than usual. I'm vaguely nauseous off and on, but haven't actually thrown up yet. Also usually more tired than seems waranted by my activity level.
#8 of 58 Old 07-27-2010, 12:25 PM

Not much really - I feel the tiredness coming on and have some twinges/cramps but not much else. Very similar to how things were last time.

I was worried about nipple pain since I'm still nursing but so far so good (although they were killing me for a week around when I must have ovulated). That wasn't a symptom for me at all last time so I'm hoping it will stay that way!

Meredith, mama to Callum (12-28-08 ) and now expecting a new bean in early spring
#9 of 58 Old 07-27-2010, 07:42 PM

Let's see, I'm barely 4 weeks today (EDD shoild be 4/8) but I have been hungry like a mo fo! It's scary since I'm so early on with it. But I guess my body does what it needs to do to grow a baby! Look out!

Other than that, just a little bit crampy and very teary/emotional. I'm elated over the pregnancy but just cry over stupid things.
#10 of 58 Old 07-27-2010, 08:50 PM

I'm not even quite 4 weeks. UGH! I shouldn't even KNOW yet then I could still have WINE!!!! due 4/8/11 Indigestion, bloaty, tired and a little crampy. Nothing major but I'm not real far along so I don't expect much.

Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
#11 of 58 Old 07-29-2010, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
For the past week there hsn't been much, but as of last night/this morning I'm exhausted, irritable, weepy, I smell EVERYTHING which is just gross, sore breasts, frequent urination, and I was definitely queasy upon waking. It seems a bit early for this (almost 5 weeks), maybe I'm just having an off day :/ I know it's probably going to get much, much worse, so I might as well get used to it....

me, my man, and our boys (1/08 and 3/11)

#12 of 58 Old 07-29-2010, 02:56 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I'm still only 3w5d today and have been having tons of symptoms for a week now. I am on Prometrium, but I have always had unmistakable symptoms this early with all of my pgs and didn't have any symptoms the last two cycles I was on Prometrium.

My symptoms so far: heightened sense of smell (I agree, suzywan - SO GROSS!), weird taste in mouth, bleeding gums, extreme fatigue and irritability, clumsiness, tender breasts/letdown sensation (DS has been weaned since Oct.), vivid dreams (one about having twins!), frequent urination, increased appetite, bloated, nausea, and cramps.

If my past preganacies are any indication, most of these symptoms will calm down or go away in the next week or two and I'll have a little bit of a break before the morning sickness and food aversions kick in. Of course, the super-nose and fatigue won't go away for quite some time!

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
#13 of 58 Old 07-29-2010, 03:52 PM

I'm getting so tired that it is hard to keep up with DD. She went to sleep last night at 7:30 and I was in bed by 8:00 Other than that, I'm dealing with a very intense craving for french onion dip and am waking up between 3:00 and 5:00 every morning. No morning sickness, but then again I didn't have any with DD either.

Mom to DSS D (7) , DD Elizabeth (8/09) , and expecting DC3 3/30/11
#14 of 58 Old 07-29-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
vivid dreams (one about having twins!)
Weird dreams. This could probably be its own thread. Particularly baby dreams.

Allow me to preface with this: Before bed last night, I was reading somewhere that my LO is the size of a sesame seed.

SO, I dreamt that I am walking down a sidewalk, wearing a skirt (with no underwear, I think), and my baby, uh... falls out. I get on my hands and knees to look for it, and what do I find? A sesame seed, of course. I awoke with this nagging confusion about how to get it back in.

Married to Tony 6/07. Mommy to Jude 4/08 and Gemma 4/11.
#15 of 58 Old 07-30-2010, 12:42 AM

Other than a slight sluggishness, I feel fine! I can't even call it tired or exhausted, just sluggish. Am I crazy or could it be possible that my stomach is already getting bigger? I'm a very tiny lady so it is easy to see when something changes.

me(29) and dh(27) -- SAHM to dd (8/7/8) --
Thrilled to be expecting our second baby - 4/6/11
#16 of 58 Old 07-30-2010, 12:06 PM

I have been tired which has led me to start drinking coffee again which had made me have insomnia and really weird dreams! I think if I quit the coffee, I will be able to sleep again. I also have felt my joints relaxing which is slightly painful when exercising. And my ribs ache because my boobs are so heavy.

Nina Wife to DH
Mama to DD1-4y DS-3y DD2-21m
#17 of 58 Old 07-30-2010, 12:40 PM

Last night after a few glasses of wine, I started thinking about how sore my boobs were. Then I thought about how I've been using the bathroom more. Then I thought about how tired I've been.

Then I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to POAS.

04/07/11, here we come!

Mama to Ella (1/15/08) and Django (03/20/11) - remembering 2 angel.gif
#18 of 58 Old 07-30-2010, 04:28 PM

I had nipple soreness starting last week and I am sill nursing a 2.5 yo. Then the last few days I felt a little sick in the evenings....that I why I took a test this morning

I don't really know how far along I am..I never really had a PP peroid since having my last dc so I am guessing 4-5 weeks.

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

#19 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 01:44 PM

I feel like I'm going to start any second now. Having cramps. It still doesnt feel like I'm pg. I'm having minimal signs...bb's are a little sore, cramps, felt some uterine twinges last night, bloated feeling, a few headaches, peeing more....but other than that nothing really. I'm wanting to take my digital but nit surre if its too early? I'm 14dpo today. I have two, so I could take one to say and then take one in a few days? No self control over here! Lol
#20 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
I feel like I'm going to start any second now. Having cramps. It still doesnt feel like I'm pg. I'm having minimal signs...bb's are a little sore, cramps, felt some uterine twinges last night, bloated feeling, a few headaches, peeing more....but other than that nothing really. I'm wanting to take my digital but nit surre if its too early? I'm 14dpo today. I have two, so I could take one to say and then take one in a few days? No self control over here! Lol
I don't have any self control either so I know the feeling! I don't think 14 dpo is too early to take a digital though.

Loving my husband and our beautiful daughter.  TTC baby #2!

#21 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 02:05 PM

I got an almost instantly positive digital at 13dpo this time. At that point I had already taken 5 ICs, so I kwym about self control

#22 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jenn- View Post
I don't have any self control either so I know the feeling! I don't think 14 dpo is too early to take a digital though.
It wasn't too early! *PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!*

Yippeeeeee! I love seeing that ! Now I don't feel like I'm lying to y'all! Lol!!!
#23 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 04:58 PM

Is anyone having the urge to nest? Er, well the WANT to but maybe not doing it bc you're too tired and achey? LOL I want to clean clean CLEAN, but I'm too poopered. Which is WEIRD bc I hate to clean, and never got the urge to clean with any of my pg's.
#24 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Is anyone having the urge to nest? Er, well the WANT to but maybe not doing it bc you're too tired and achey? LOL I want to clean clean CLEAN, but I'm too poopered. Which is WEIRD bc I hate to clean, and never got the urge to clean with any of my pg's.
YEEEEESSSSS!!!! I want to clean and organize EVERYTHING! but then i sit in the chair on the computer reading about it because actually getting up and doing it seems like SO much work. glad I'm not the only one!

I also almost puked in the grocery store. no nausea or queasiness- just like a gag reflex kind of feeling, like i just felt the need to throw up. but i didn't.

Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
#25 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
I get this too! I'm really lucky because while I was at my OB appt today and my mom was with DS, she washed all my dishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post
I also almost puked in the grocery store. no nausea or queasiness- just like a gag reflex kind of feeling, like i just felt the need to throw up. but i didn't.
My last two pgs, I knew I was pg when I would get nauseous while grocery shopping. I don't know what it is about the grocery store, but it definitely makes my nausea more intense.

#26 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post
YEEEEESSSSS!!!! I want to clean and organize EVERYTHING! but then i sit in the chair on the computer reading about it because actually getting up and doing it seems like SO much work. glad I'm not the only one!

I havent gone to the grocery store yet...dun dun DUUUn! LOL But I'm not having nausea yet, and my nose isnt 'going off' yet either. I feel like Ive been hit by a bus. I feel so 'out of it'...

I just took a 2 hour nap with my DS bc I couldnt keep my eyes open.

We're telling family this next few days. My parents bdays are tomorrow and the 9th, and Ive arranged a party(just them, my brother and his family) to get them all together. HEHE, sneaky sneaky! Im trying to get ahold of my photographer friend to get a few snap shots done with me wearing a "baby" shirt written on the front of it,a nd then I'm going to frame it and that will be their gift. I have this weird obsession with telling them in a unique way. EEE!
#27 of 58 Old 08-02-2010, 11:16 PM

I'm feeling a little bit nauseous tonight, and I've been starving but picky about what I eat. Also, starting the absolutely famished but can only eat half my food or less thing. I feel like eating spicy and/or sour/gingery Asian food. We were in Los Angeles this weekend (wonderful little trip with dh!), and twice we had the best Japanese ramen, and I miss it! Nothing like that is available in our little town.

Other symptoms--exhaustion, and sore boobies and nipples, which I didn't have with any of my previous pregnancies. I feel more pg now than I did any time during my 8 week m/c pregnancy last year.

Heather, Mama to DS(10) DD(7.5),DD(6)
#28 of 58 Old 08-03-2010, 10:08 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
As of last Saturday (5 weeks on the head) I've got the whole pregnancy package: nausea; food aversions; headaches; nausea; exhaustion; major bloat; constipation, gas, and burping trifecta; very sore breasts; skin breakout; and nausea.

This came a week earlier than I was expecting and I'm not exactly pleased about it. Anybody else feeling it hard?

I am a mess.

me, my man, and our boys (1/08 and 3/11)

#29 of 58 Old 08-03-2010, 11:03 AM

Ugh Yes. Extra tired & feeling like I've had a hangover for 4 days now. Just a general low level queasiness which worries me about what's still to come as I'm only approx 10dpo! Really this early, is that possible??? I wish I'd written down what happened with my dd but if I recall it was minor cramping 13-14 dpo & the tiredness/queasies didn't set in for another few weeks after that. Good times ladies, good times!

Carolyn - Mama to DD Kailyn (08/08) & due May 18/2011
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35belly.gif*** 40
#30 of 58 Old 08-03-2010, 02:07 PM

I'm tired, hungry, farting, peeing every 20 minutes, and have a whopper of a migraine. (my migraines are hormone sensitive, and pregnancy makes them worse.)

I seem to have escaped nausea again. I've had a few brief moments, but mostly I'm just hungry. I was on Byetta pre-pregnancy and stopping it abruptly sent me into an insulin surge and carb binge.

DD 01/2007, DS 09/2011

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page