Homebirth Mamas! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-30-2010, 09:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are praying and planning for a homebirth this time too. This will be our second homebirth and it really is relaxing getting to snuggle your whole family with the new baby afterwards!

dust.gifJesus loving, wife to my sweet love of 11 years luxlove.gifgoorganic.jpg,saynovax.gif,uc.jpg, bf.gif,baby-wearing,familybed1.gif,homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,mama to dd wool.gif , ds1 broc1.gif, ds2 diaper.gif ,ds3 babyf.gif one on the way heartbeat.gif!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2010, 05:19 AM

We are planning for a home birth this time too, like last time. Definately a big part of what I am looking forward to with this pregnancy! And our oldest daughter is looking forward to it, too! She wants to bring me water, she says - "because you get so thirsty when you give birth!"

Happy mama to DD 04 and 08 April 2011
Old 09-01-2010, 02:55 PM

HB newbie. The other 2 were hospital inductions and I'm not wanting to go that route again. Found a MW and have my first prenatal with her tomorrow. Only NOW is hubby questioning things, ARGH! I hope his work meeting wraps up before my MW meeting and he can go.

wild.gif loves her sleepytime.gif and her dueling toddlers M - 2006fencing.gifG - 2008 and of course baby R - 2011 luxlove.gif

Our "farm" includes 8 of these chicken3.gif 2 of these dog2.gifand 1 of these cat.gif

User Tag List