Fun weekly update! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 08-24-2010, 12:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sore nips -- I seem to remember they didn't last too far into the second trimester. With my second pregnancy I was still nursing DS1 and it was excruciating for a long time, but sometime mid-second tri it got better.

Implantation bleeding - I haven't had it for any of my pregnancies.

Vitamins and supplments -- been thinking about starting a thread about this, will do that in a mo

1.) How far along are you? 4w6d

2.) What symptoms are you experiencing? fatigue, sensitive breasts, mild nausea esp if I don't eat, increased smell sensitivity, sluggish digestion/bowel function, bloated "thick" feeling in my belly, random round ligament type pains and crampiness

3.) How are you feeling? great overall, waiting for the more severe nausea to hit in a week or so :P

4.) Any Dr. appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go? not until Sept 20 although I do want to call a homebirth mw just to see what kind of a price she could give me

5.) Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)? DS1 starts school wednesday

6.) Any questions you want to ask? I can't remember and dont' want to wade through a google search... is pregnancy tea (RRL etc) okay in the first tri?

7.) Any belly pics from this week? not yet but I do want to take one soon

8.) Any food cravings? mostly aversions, but nothing concrete, just vague "this doesn't sound good" moments

9.) Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week! remembering at odd moments that I am actually pg. I go whole swaths of hours at a time without thinking about it. It's so very different from my previous pregnancies!

Allison.... mom of DS1 (7) and DS2 (4) and awaiting #3 near the end of April 2011
#32 of 34 Old 08-24-2010, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
1.) How far along are you?

7 weeks today.

2.) What symptoms are you experiencing?

On and off a tiny bit of nausea, occasional breast tenderness when I sleep on them, occasional constipation, annoying wrestles legs at night, occasional charlie horse, tiredness, weepy-ness.

3.) How are you feeling?

In general ok...though last night I got the sinking feeling that it was still a month away until week 12, which is when I think I can relax because of a loss last March.

4.) Any Dr. appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?

Not any MW appointments for me until 12 weeks.

5.) Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?

DC and I are both starting school again this week and next. That'll be a big change from the lazy summer.

6.) Any questions you want to ask?

7.) Any belly pics from this week?

8.) Any food cravings?

Yes, and as soon as I eat whatever it is that I'm craving the idea of that food makes me sick! I used to love left overs too.

9.) Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week!

I'm having fun being distracted by how much our lives will change if this all works out.

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#33 of 34 Old 08-24-2010, 10:56 AM

1.) How far along are you? 6 weeks today

2.) What symptoms are you experiencing? nausea but no vomiting (yet).

3.) How are you feeling? Excited!

4.) Any Dr. appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go? My first u/s is this Friday and I'm so excited to see a heartbeat and be released to my midwife as a "regular" pregnant chick.

5.) Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)? My job sucks my soul. Does that count?

6.) Any questions you want to ask?

7.) Any belly pics from this week?

8.) Any food cravings?

9.) Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week! My baby looks like a baby now and not a tube!

Liora - wife to Pete, IVF miracle DD babygirl.gif (2.11.09) 11 year Infertility survivor! FET miracle TWIN boys babyboy.gifbabyboy.gifborn 2/28 at 32 weeks and growing strong in the NICU.
#34 of 34 Old 08-25-2010, 02:52 PM

1.) How far along are you? 8 wks, 2 days

2.) What symptoms are you experiencing? SOO tired, constant low grade nausea (before eating, while eating, after eating) Sore nipples that almost make me cry when DS latches on. Some lightheadedness every once in a while

3.) How are you feeling? Pretty crappy. This first trimester has been WAY harder than it was with DS (prolly since I can't sleep as well, have a toddler to chase, and was not in as good a shape prior).

4.) Any Dr. appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go? Nope. Not until September 14th!! Can't wait to hear a heartbeat!

5.) Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)? We have ongoing issues--DH has chronic pain and is desperately seeking a solution. DS has been cared for by my sister during the day for the last 18 months, but she is moving out at the end of the week--so DS will be spending some days with my parents, and a couple days at "school" starting next week. I'm a professor and classes start this week! Just taking it one minute at a time.....

6.) Any questions you want to ask? How do those of you with LO close in age manage their needs? I have such a hard time imagining how we will be able to give a newborn and a 2 year old all the attention they both will need!

7.) Any belly pics from this week? Not yet, but I do think I'm starting to show!

8.) Any food cravings? Occasionally--mac and cheese, cottage cheese, olives, and ice cream (not all together!) are the main things.

9.) Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week! It's actually starting to feel real that this is happening! That has come with some scary feelings but also excitement. I'm hoping once we hear the heartbeat DH and I can finally start to enjoy the idea of being pregnant again!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page