9/1 Weekly Chat - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 09-06-2010, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
9 weeks today. Feeling some pop like nudging right where I think the little one set up camp. With my ds(2nd pg) I felt him right around 9 weeks as well. This is my third and my babies have all made theirselves at home on the front part side of my uterus so it's real easy for me to feel EVERY single movement! Lol!

Anyone else starting to feel movement?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 35 Old 09-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Movement?? That's crazy exciting!! I can remember exactly where I was when I first felt DC but I don't remember when it was in the pregnancy - maybe 4 months?

I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and would LOVE to feel some movement soon. That would change the whole ball game.

I've been LAZY this weekend. I hope this is about the last week that I progressively feel worse and that around week 10 I'll get a bit better by the day.

Still no MW for me. I'll call her around 12 weeks for my first visit, though I did call her early on just to let her know to make room for me.

I told DC today and really look forward to telling everyone after I see the MW. I hate secrets and feel like I'm really starting to show. Plus, I got some GREAT maternity clothes from Goodwill that I'd love to wear but the just scream pregnant.

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#33 of 35 Old 09-06-2010, 07:50 PM

I've been feeling movement since 8w4d!!

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

#34 of 35 Old 09-06-2010, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
That is just crazy!! You know, when I was pregnant back in March I thought I felt some fluttering but thought that it was impossible to feel a baby that early. I'll be optimistic!

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#35 of 35 Old 09-06-2010, 09:48 PM

I listened at work today with the doppler and heard the heartbeat. 9w3d. I had a little bleeding yesterday and it made me nervous even though I was thinking it was probably nothing it still makes you nervous. Anyway- it was reassuring to find that little heartbeat!!

I didn't feel movement with my girls until after 20 weeks. Not with either of them. I think the 1st was like 24 and 2nd around 20. Hopefully a little sooner this time.

Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page