Any weight gain yet? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-06-2010, 02:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
With my first pregnancy, I gained 20lb in the first trimester and 50 total...and am very aware to not do that this time! I was overweight then, and had 10lbs to go to get to that point before getting pg this time...so I'm still about 30 more than I want to be. I know that I can safely gain on the lower end because of that.

I'm at least not on track to gain 20, hopefully. I have gained maybe 3-4 and am almost 9wks. I've been keeping up with exercise better, and am not at a desk job like last time but am home all day, so I'm more active. I'm more aware of carbs and trying to do less carbs, but sometimes I do just need carbs to curb feeling icky. My nausea isn't as bad as last time either os that helps.

Anyway, how are you guys doing?

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2010, 02:49 AM

This is my first pregnancy--I started out at 130 pounds and I am like 134 right now (without clothes). I'm 10w2d along. I have no idea how much or how little I am supposed to gain, the doctor didn't get into that at my first visit. I am very active with outdoorsy stuff and I walk a TON at work but my belly is getting very round, very fast.

Can anyone offer any insight on first pregnancies and weight gain?

Julie, 29 married to Adam, 26... momma to Grey Radly born 3-31-11  and owner of a very happy-go-lucky hound dog Daisy!!! Pregnant with #2!!!! Due sometime in November??!!

winner.jpg

Old 09-06-2010, 03:05 AM

I've been pretty stable at at my current weight (I'm about 8 weeks) I started this pregnancy about 5 to 10 pounds above my lower end healthy weight (the weight I am while active and breastfeeding.....and skinny! ) so I plan to try to stay around this weight until the begin-ish of the second trimester just by eating healthier n'stuff.

Juliee - I do believe that for a "normal" weight person (not over-weight and not to skinny) you are supposed to gain 25-35 pounds. In the first trimester you are supposed to gain about 1/2 pound a week. Seems like you have been on track

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

Old 09-06-2010, 03:15 AM

Julie - I gained 7 lbs in the first tri with DD and 27 total with her if that helps.

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
Old 09-06-2010, 07:40 AM

I gained 70 lbs the first time and 50+ the 2nd. DON't DO THAT!

I'm 9w3d and as of this morning I was up 5lbs. It kind of varies 3-5lbs. I'm also trying to be more cautious with carbs but eating way too many since they make me feel better, too. I'm much more active this time around. and I'm trying to keep it up. I did a 10k Saturday and a triathlon on Sunday- so that could be why I'm weighing a little heavier this morning. I was really hydrating for those events. ummmm then I ate cake.

Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
Old 09-06-2010, 09:26 AM

Oopps...Sorry, idk what happened...

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

Old 09-06-2010, 09:28 AM

I did so well with ds, gaining only 15 lbs in 36 weeks (I'm NOT skinny. Lol). Then...I went into labor and by the time I delivered 2 weeks later, I had gained 25 more - all fluid from the preeclampsia. I seem to be doing about the same now. I'm only up 3-5, and I'm now 10w3d just eating as healthy as possible and staying active like before.

Please, please...no toxemia this time!! ***fingers crossed***

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

Old 09-06-2010, 11:59 AM

I bounce around a lb or two but no real weight gain yet. I've been pretty sick and not able to eat big meals. I haven't been able to exercise as much as I'd like though so I am worried about gaining. I'm just so stinking tired.

I so small meals during the day with a good protein and carb then let myself have a little splurge on Sundays.

My goal is 20-25 lbs or less. I gain really easily when I'm pg though and with the holidays smack in the middle of my pg I'm a tad worried but I just have to eat in moderation!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayseeliz View Post
My goal is 20-25 lbs or less. I gain really easily when I'm pg though and with the holidays smack in the middle of my pg I'm a tad worried but I just have to eat in moderation!
I didn't even think of that before I was only about 4 weeks last time during the holidays, so I didn't have to worry about it.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfamMama View Post
I didn't even think of that before I was only about 4 weeks last time during the holidays, so I didn't have to worry about it.
With my middle child I was due about a month earlier than I am now so I was almost in my third trimester during the holidays. I was feeling good and ate way too much! I'm worried about that this time. I think if I stick to my splurging a tad on Sundays then I should be fine!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I gained over 50 pounds during my pregnancy with my son. I have no idea or plans on what I will gain this time, and I don't regret gaining "too much" last time. I plan on staying physically active, eating healthily, and following my body's cues on how much to eat.

I think that too much emphasis is put on not gaining "too much" weight during pregnancy. I wonder how many times a baby has been adversely affected because there is such a push to gain only a certain amount of weight during pregnancy. Are we ignoring the cues that our body is sending us about what and how much too eat? I think that if we focus on being healthy, and not on weight, we will all gain what we should gain, and what is optimally healthy for our babies during our pregnancies, even if it doesn't fall within the specified guidelines.

I don't mean anything negative against those who have posted about keeping their weight down; I know that your motivation is probably to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I would just hate for anyone to get so stuck on the numbers that they ignore what may be the healthiest thing for them, and their babies. Good-luck to all us mommas to be healthy through our pregnancies for ourselves and our babies!

-Melissa

Melissa Wife to DH, Mom to DS (6) and DD (3) We are a homebirthing, no vax, intact, devoutly LDS happy family!

Old 09-06-2010, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I haven't gained any weight yet because I can barely eat. I usually start to gain in the 2nd trimester with the most weight gain towards the end.

With my last little one, I gained almost 70 pounds. My midwife complained about my weight gain and I got to the point where I just refused to weigh any more. I was warned that all that extra weight would make delivery harder. hahaha. I had a 2.5 hour labor and pushed her out in two big pushes. It was the *easiest* of all my babies.

That said, I managed to lose all of the weight and do not plan on gaining so much again. I am going to continue to follow the Primal Blueprint way of eating but with enough carbs in the form of fruits and veggies to stay out of ketosis. Now if only I could stand to eat a vegetable. I don't think I have had a raw veggie or fruit in over 2 weeks now. Blech.

Edited to add: I don't obsess over weight gain. But I also haven't gained the weight in a healthy way in the past. With previous pregnancies I gain so much because I eat too much crap like fast food, donuts and sweets. I'm curious to see how much I gain without that in my diet.

Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 7, 3, 2) and expecting #6 June/2014

Old 09-06-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnMtm View Post
I gained over 50 pounds during my pregnancy with my son. I have no idea or plans on what I will gain this time, and I don't regret gaining "too much" last time. I plan on staying physically active, eating healthily, and following my body's cues on how much to eat.

I think that too much emphasis is put on not gaining "too much" weight during pregnancy. I wonder how many times a baby has been adversely affected because there is such a push to gain only a certain amount of weight during pregnancy. Are we ignoring the cues that our body is sending us about what and how much too eat? I think that if we focus on being healthy, and not on weight, we will all gain what we should gain, and what is optimally healthy for our babies during our pregnancies, even if it doesn't fall within the specified guidelines.

I don't mean anything negative against those who have posted about keeping their weight down; I know that your motivation is probably to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I would just hate for anyone to get so stuck on the numbers that they ignore what may be the healthiest thing for them, and their babies. Good-luck to all us mommas to be healthy through our pregnancies for ourselves and our babies!

-Melissa
AGREED! It almost makes me sick how much I've heard doctors talking to their patients lately about keeping their weight down. My Aunt who is a midwife even told me I shouldn't gain ANY weight this pregnancy because I am still overweight from my last 2 (by about 30 lbs). That's ridiculous! When pregnant our bodies need us to gain weight to create room for the accomodating baby and to nourish ourselves and our babies. Also, I'd like to know how I'm not supposed to gain ANY weight and yet still have a 7lb or more baby in there?? Weight is weight. No one used to care about that in the old days. Just eat what your body is telling you to eat. Don't just sit around eating candy and cookies all day but don't be hard on yourselves and not allow yourself to indulge in anything either. The thing is, pregnancy is supposed to be FUN! And if I'm always worried about my weight I wouldn't be having ANY fun... Also, alot of people are worried about how their bodies will look after having a baby and so they don't eat as much during pregnancy. A good friend of mine just did this during her pregnancy... was basically anorexic with the amount of food she'd eat... only enough to get by.... as in like what someone would eat if they were seriously dieting. Her son came out TINY, malnurished and needing to stay in the NICU until he could be taken out of the "failure to thrive" category. And guess what? She STILL got stretch marks all over and has blubber. She never thought she was taking it too far. She just thought "I won't eat as much as I want... just eat in moderation.. and it'll all be fine". Well, it wasn't. And we've all seen people who gain 60+ lbs during pregnancy and come out 2 weeks later looking like they never had a baby. Our bodies are going to do what they want. We cannot affect that. We should eat and exercise as if our bodies are important and need to be treated with respect. But we shouldn't diet or restrict food when we're hungry just because we want to keep our weight down. And we shouldn't be afraid to enjoy the holidays either. The stress from watching your weight will be worse than just keeping everything in moderation.

Sorry if that came across too strong. I just feel so strongly about this and hate to see doctors pushing a certain weight gain on people. Our bodies know better than these doctors do what we need.

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
Old 09-06-2010, 02:38 PM

I gained 50lbs the first time around. Which I was fine with....until the labor and birth came around, and my knees hurt like hell from all the weight, and I couldn't get into any good positions. I ended up having to birth on my back because the pain in my knees was so bad if I tried anything else.

So, I hope I gain less this time, because I'd like to try other positions. Maybe I wouldn't have had to push for 2 hours if I had happened to gain less and been able to get on my hands and knees.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

This is what my Dr. Sears book has on weight gain in pregnancy (regardless of which pg it is):

Baby – 7½ pounds
Enlargement of uterus – 2 pounds
Placenta – 1½ pounds
Amniotic fluid – 2 pounds
Breast enlargement – 2 pounds
Extra blood and fluid volume – 8 pounds
Extra fat stores – 7 pounds
Total – 30 pounds

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/1/T012100.asp#T012103

I don't need any extra fat stores...so hopefully I can nix that line item

And MnMtm - I agree with what you have said. If I had focused on healthier eating with my first pg, I wouldn't have gained as much. I honestly believe I will have a smaller baby this time too (DS was 9lbs 2oz and I did not have GD but there is enough out there to indicate he was a bit bigger b/c of all the weight I gained). My interest in gaining less IS for both of our healths - I'm working toward a VBAC and have been encouraged by more than one midwife about gaining less. I just didn't need to gain 50lbs with DS at all in order for him to be healthy. There was too much sugar...and I wasn't fit either, that is another aspect. I also had fluid gain which I hope will be less this time. If I can keep a certain level of fitness and eating nutrient dense foods, the weight will fall in from there and be what it should be.

And any talk of restriction I have is with carbs and sugar. I do not restrict any other type of food and am liberal with fat.

Anyway I don't mean to sound defensive. I agree with you but I also know there are many women who have legitamite reasons for watching their weight gain because THEY know where they fall with it all, where the weight is coming from, and what their history is.

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
Old 09-06-2010, 03:07 PM

I honestly haven't weighed myself, and probably won't, so I'm not sure - with DD, I should have gained more. I was so sick with random things during her pregnancy (influenza type A twice, sinus infection leading to a ruptured ear drum, food poisoning in the 3rd tri - the list went on and on) that I think naturally I would have gained closer to 35-40. So we'll see how it works out this time.

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
Old 09-06-2010, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookAMH View Post

And any talk of restriction I have is with carbs and sugar. I do not restrict any other type of food and am liberal with fat.
Fat is soo important to growing babies! Healthy fats like olive oil, pastured butter and avocados are good for us. The carbs and sugar definitely contribute to weight gain.

Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 7, 3, 2) and expecting #6 June/2014

Old 09-06-2010, 04:38 PM

So far my weight has just been fluctuating within a 3-5 lb range, pretty normal for me even when not pg. I'm only 7ish weeks though so that's not saying much LOL

I gained 70+ with both of my other pregnancies. The first time I gained probably 20 in the first tri, because all i could stomach were things like jello and sugary sweet things. Second time, weight gain was much more normal in the first tri, but still ended up way high. But then, my babies are 9-10 lbers and nurse like fiends. Both times the weight came right off so it wasn't too bad. I figure that's how I gain. That being said, I **really** want to keep it to a more normal 30ish lbs this time.

Allison.... mom of DS1 (7) and DS2 (4) and awaiting #3 near the end of April 2011
Old 09-06-2010, 08:48 PM

Erica, Melissa, Lauren - you are all so right on! The normal 15 lbs I gained before the tox. was from eating Traditional, whole foods like an absolute cow! But...I had almost NO sugar, simple carbs. I craved fresh fruits and veggies, cheese, raw milk, red meat (I was terribly anemic, but didn't know it) and some whole wheat grain items. I was so blessed. And I poured in the butter and olive oil. I wish, wish, WISH I knew why I got the preeclampsia at the end, when I ate SO well.

I've been going along in pretty much the same vein so far. I am SUPER in touch with my body and feel strongly that the cravings we have in pregnancy (not for sugar and junk, mind you. lol), are our body's most awesome way of letting us know what we need. Like how I craved beef, spinach, and watermelon for months, when I was so anemic.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:21 PM

I actually lost weight with DD and now with twins I know that is really bad so I've been really increasing my protein and fat intake and my overall caloric intake by eating every couple hours. I've gained 3 lbs!

I'm making alot of fruit smoothies with premium icecream in it. Lots of full fat cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese. Trying to watch my sugar intake since I had GD last time (well controlled with diet).

Liora - wife to Pete, IVF miracle DD babygirl.gif (2.11.09) 11 year Infertility survivor! FET miracle TWIN boys babyboy.gifbabyboy.gifborn 2/28 at 32 weeks and growing strong in the NICU.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:47 PM

11 weeks tomorrow and I've gained 2lbs. I am actually a little surprised since my m/s has caused me to cut out all sugary foods and in aggregate I think I've been eating less that pre-pregnancy.

Baby Boy 9/08 & Baby Girl 3/11

Old 09-06-2010, 11:26 PM

I'm 8 weeks and I've gained 10lbs already.... I think that's the more than anyone else who has posted! I'm not worried about it though, I started this pregnancy at a healthy weight. Last two pregnancies I gained about 50lbs which sounds like a lot but I think it's what I needed to gain as I ate pretty well.

I think my weight gain is related to having to eat so frequently to keep the m/s in check. I eat a small meal every 2-3 hrs and if I don't I start feeling really sick. So I think it's okay (hopefully!).

Mummy to DD-8yrs (Jan-04), DS-5yrs (Dec-06) and DS2-19mths (Apr-11). pos.gif #4 EDD July 26 2013

nocirc.giflactivist.gifwinner.jpgfemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifbfolderchild.gif

Old 09-06-2010, 11:52 PM

My problem is that in the past I've used pregnancy to indulge too much and be lazy. Then I gain too much weight, feel miserable and start having blood sugar issues. So I'm sticking to trying to gain a healthy amount this time. For some people that involves just listening to your body. For me it involved being active and very careful with what I eat. I'm not starving myself at all but I'm being very careful!

Old 09-07-2010, 11:02 AM

My official weigh prepregnancy was 154 which is normal range for my height. So far I've gained about 1 lb, i'm about 7 1/2- 8 weeks. I have only vomitted 1 time, and i'm still eating, just not what i normally eat. I am eating lots of white carbs, milk/dairy a little fruit and veggies and occasional meat, but very little sweets, which i normally love to eat, but i don't like them right now in pregnancy. With ds I started out about 165 and gained 5 lbs before i found out i was preggo and didn't gain anymore until around 5 months along, then i went on to gain 42lbs for a total of 47, I was 1 1/2 weeks late though. But this time around I eat out less, and i don't like sweets so I am hoping for less weight gain this time as the last 20lbs were very difficult to lose with my 1st pregnancy. So hoping to gain about 30lbs this time around.

ETA: with my healthier eating habits i am hoping to gain less (hoping those will pick up more regularly again after the first tri and m/s, but as of right now i am doing like a pp and eating 5-6 smaller meals a day b/c of m/s, i normally have eaten 3 times, breakfast and 2 snacks at lunch time, but my sleeping pattern has also been affected by pregnancy as i am waking earlier and sleeping earlier which has resulted in me eating most my calories before dinner time wheras i used to eat more from afternoon to past dinner.

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
Old 09-07-2010, 12:02 PM

I've lost 10+ lbs. But I'm starting out overweight. I always lose in the beginning and gain the most in the last couple of months. With my DDs I gained around 20 lbs, and that's what I'd like to gain this time.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
Old 09-07-2010, 02:04 PM

I don't weigh myself during pregnancy (I asked to be weighed backwards in the past and my last midwife said she could look at me and tell I was healthy)I am afraid to start dieting behaviors since my weight will inevitably be going up so I choose not to weigh.

With my first baby I gained 35 pounds (I saw the chart after). I bet I gained about that much with my last baby because I wore the same size maternity clothes and felt about the same. Almost all the weight comes off fast and I think it is because I gained on whole foods and keep up moderate excercise. Plus my babies were 8lbs 8oz and 9lb 12 oz.

I think I have gained 10+ pounds at 11 weeks...which is what always happens because I eat every 2 hours to keep from barfing. I cannot wait to start cooking, excerising, and eating healthier!

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

Old 09-07-2010, 03:25 PM

I'm 8w3d, and I think I'm up 4 lbs.

I don't know how much I gained with my DD, because I wasn't weighed during my pregnancy. I know it was a lot, because the difference between my pre-pregnancy body and my post-pregnancy body was pretty substantial. When I got pregnant this time, I was still probably 35 lbs heavier than I would like to be.

I don't know that I want to limit my weight gain so much as I want to limit the consumption of really awful foods that contributed to my weight gain. I ate so much sugar and junk when I was pregnant before, and I was working a high-stress job and just eating to relieve my own stress. I'm REALLY trying to avoid that this time, because it's been really hard for me to snap out of that pattern. I have a self-control problem with sugar and refined carbs. And now that my DD is back at preschool, I'm planning to get into a good walking routine and get some other exercise at home, like yoga. I regret not getting more exercise when I was pregnant before.

So I'm trying not to obsess, but I'm trying not to get too out of control either. I'm trying to pay attention to what my body's telling me. And I'm trying really hard to worry less about how I look, and more about how I feel.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:29 AM

I'm about 7w3d now (I think? Who knows at this point?). From m/s the last 3 weeks, I've lost about 5lbs and since I've been feeling a tad better (and therefore eating a bit more), I've gained back about 2lbs. But, I'm in the same boat with you - I gained too much with DD2 (50lbs) and had 30 left to lose when I got pg this time :-( I cannot afford to gain much, if any weight this time around. I am not starving myself, but I am trying to be at least somewhat attentive to my diet. I don't restrict fats either, but carbs are a guaranteed pudge-inducer for me, so I am trying to stay away.
As soon as my energy levels return, I have a pregnancy workout dvd I plan on starting and i'll get back to taking more frequent walks with my girls. Experience tells me I'll probably gain a lot of weight again (40 with #1 and 50 with #2...depressing odds), but I refuse to resign myself to it. ;-) What does Rose say on LOST? "There's a fine line between denial and hope and it looks a lot better on my side." :-)

Old 09-08-2010, 03:31 AM

Well, I have to have gained weight, because my pooch is totally poochin'. At seven weeks, I needed to rig my jeans with hairbands today (remember that trick?). I just had some belly bands "delivered" today, so that should help.

I wish I know what I weighed when I conceived, but have no scale and therefore, no idea. I don't like going by weight anyway - when I'm trying to lose, I go by how my clothes fit. I am really happy, because in May I was LOWER than my prepregnancy weight (before I conceived DS). I only know this because I went down a dress size over Christmas break and things got looser from there.

So I feel I'm starting out at a healthy weight. That being said, I have probably gained between 5 and 10 pounds on that already! I think in my last pregnancy I wound up gaining a total of 40, which was more than I needed to gain but no big deal. I eat healthier now than I did then, but I have not been as good as I could be with the sugars right now. I'm hearing what people are saying, carbs help the nausea. I haven't "lost it" yet, but get nauseous like clockwork at 10am. During the teaching day, the easiest thing to grab is crackers, etc. I'm working on upping my protein intake though.

Sweets are a struggle right now too... I normally don't have a sweet tooth, but man, have I got a thing for dried mangoes! Seriously, they are nature's candy! I know, they're not gummy bears, but really, they are like candy. Turkish apricots too... yum!

K: high school teacher and mama to DS1 (7/07), loss (10/10) and DS2 (7/12). Married to my best friend and soon to be elementary school teacher!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:18 PM

I totally need help with this subject! I too gained 50 lbs with DS and would like to avoid a similar fate this time (although I agree that the numbers are less important that being healthy). That's just the problem--with both pregnancies I have had serious aversions to that which is good for me--I can't stand the thought of most veggies! When not pregnant, I eat very well--mostly whole, local, and organic foods. But when pregnant, all I can manage to think about eating is bread, pasta, cheese, and (gulp) fruity candy! I have been forcing myself to get some veggies in and try to be sure I get enough protein, but man, it's a big challenge! I am a vegetarian and don't like to eat too much soy, so I mostly have been eating cheese, nuts, and some beans. Occasionally I can get some eggs in me, and although quinoa used to be one of my favorite foods, I pretty much have to force it down right now.

I'm sure it will be better when I get out of the first trimester, but for the last 8 weeks I have not been eating as well as I'd like. I also am not as active as I'd like (unless carrying 25 lb DS around all the time counts). We try to go for daily walks, but it's probably not enough...

I haven't weighed myself since I found out I was pregnant, so I don't know about my weight gain. I have my first appointment with the midwives next week so I'll get the news then

User Tag List