Feeling sick at the same time everyday? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-05-2010, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I never had morning sickness or nausea with DS so sorry if this is a stupid question. For the last few weeks, I have been getting nauseated and quesy right around 3:30 in the afternoon. I also feel really warm, even though just hours before I might have felt slightly chilly. I also feel a little shaky and if I'm doing something tedious I'll notice my hands shaking. I try to have a snack at this time but food isn't appealing. By 7-ish (dinner) I'm feeling better and by bedtime I'm fine.

I wake up feeling pretty good and do for most of the day except for those 3 or 4 hours. I know that "morning sickness" can happen any time of day so is this "morning sickness" then?

reading.gifwife to superhero.gifDH, mom to bouncy.gifDS (9/24/09) and heartbeat.gifDS (EDD: 4/24/11)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-05-2010, 07:02 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Oh, definitely any time of the day. I was getting it usually around 5 but I often got it right around 3:30 as well. Very little in the AM (other than this morning).

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#3 of 3 Old 10-06-2010, 02:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yep! I always called it "dinner sickness" -- terrible time to be feeling icky! I think we ate a lot of cereal and mac n'cheese because I couldn't bear to think of food, but still have to feed the fam. Hope it passes soon!

Mama to 4 girls    chicken3.gif5/05, 12/07, 9/09, 3/11   winner.jpghomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpg

User Tag List