BB pain - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-15-2010, 02:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So SICK and TIRED of this sharp pain in my BB! Ugh! I know its for preparation but GEEZ man..it HURTS! I'm having one pain in particular on the under side of my right BB and it feels like a huge needle is being poked back and forth over and over again in the same place. So annoying! Nothing I do makes it better.

And DH CANT WAIT for the Bb's to get bigger and fuller...eeesh. I cant wait to get them taken down a notch after I have all my babies.

You guys hurting already?
#2 of 5 Old 10-15-2010, 11:56 AM

Mine have been hurting since I POAS and they have already grown 2 cup sizes. They hurt so bad that it's hard to sleep because they get in the way.

heartbeat.gif Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 6, 3, 2) & 3 angel1.gif
#3 of 5 Old 10-15-2010, 12:20 PM - Thread Starter

Hahaha! Holy cow mama!

I have to move mine when I'm laying on my right side(when I'm not wearing a bra)bc my heart starts palpating and I can't breath bc they are so heavy! Lmbo!
#4 of 5 Old 10-17-2010, 07:27 AM

Mine started hurting at 5 weeks, then they started growing! Sometimes I also get these awful needle-like pains. I bought these great underwire, high impact sports bras and started wearing them 24 hours a day. This helps a lot, but sleeping on my side is still uncomfortable and I can't sleep on my stomach at all. Everyone says the soreness should be going away but there's no signs of getting better yet. Not that I'm complaining, I started out small and WOW, what a difference!
#5 of 5 Old 10-17-2010, 12:39 PM

I went to a dept. store to get refitted for bras. I walked out of there with 36H..yes H!! bras. They have never grown this much nor hurt so bad during any of my pregnancies.

heartbeat.gif Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 6, 3, 2) & 3 angel1.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page