Weekly Chat-10/16 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
1  2
April 2011 > Weekly Chat-10/16
midwestmeg's Avatar midwestmeg 12:52 PM 10-20-2010
gumshoegirl- can't wait to hear how the Chicco works! Would love to try one, but alas I LOVE that PP stroller and I want a bucket that fits in that correctly! Thanks for the 'it's okay' on the carseat... hopefully it arrives before dh comes home, sees it and freaks out. Just 'cause it's weird to see baby stuff when your wife is still trying to stuff herself in regular clothes.

ALTHOUGH... I think I officially gave that up this morning! Hahaha- it's so funny when *poof* all of your shirts are magically too short!

The dry mouth sounds awful, you guys!! No leg cramps here yet... BUT my vericose veins down my right leg look and feel awful. Anybody wear support hose? I'm considering it. I hope that I heal well after pregnancy and they aren't a problem for me from here on out...

I do have crazy dreams.

puddle's Avatar puddle 02:53 PM 10-20-2010
I'm 14w1d now (ignoring the due date my ob gave me because I have a better idea of when I ovulated than she does :P). I'm really unhappy with my doctor, but honestly I don't think I'd be that happy with any ob. I really want to switch to the local birth center, but I'm having an impossible time getting DH on board. It's so frustrating!

I'm still puking, but I think it's getting better. I don't really expect it to go away since it didn't with DD, but if it does end then it will be a really nice surprise.

I'm definitely feeling movement. In fact, DH even felt it once! I never feel the little fluttering like I did at first with DD, but this baby likes to squish right up against my left side and then do backflips or something weird. I don't know what's going on in there, but when I do feel it, it makes me jump!
Stayseeliz's Avatar Stayseeliz 02:54 PM 10-20-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmeg View Post
The dry mouth sounds awful, you guys!! No leg cramps here yet... BUT my vericose veins down my right leg look and feel awful. Anybody wear support hose? I'm considering it. I hope that I heal well after pregnancy and they aren't a problem for me from here on out...

I do have crazy dreams.
My varicose veins are acting up too. More in my right leg than my left. I'm trying to keep them elevated, drink lots of water and exercise. I tried the support hose with my oldest and I hated them. Some people like them though. The veins are not an issue when I'm not pg.
gagin37's Avatar gagin37 06:02 PM 10-20-2010
Is anyone else still having a hard time with food? I'm not really nauseous anymore, but I'm still having aversions. Especially with meat. I can't seem to eat meat that I've had to cook, and I really don't want to cook it for dh either. He huffs and puffs and grudgingly eats meatless meals, but I can't usually get away with it more than once a week. I'm having an awful time trying to think about cooking dinner tonight.
nadia105's Avatar nadia105 09:23 PM 10-20-2010
I've been having much more vivid dreams than usual this time around, I rarely remember any dreams when I am not pg.

Food is still touchy even though I am not feeling sick anymore. Finding the 'right' thing is so hard sometimes. Dinner tonight was a banana, 2 mini trader Joe's chicken tacos (my ds is 6 and he ate 9) and some cottage cheese with fruit. Awesome, I know.
Queen of my Castle's Avatar Queen of my Castle 11:11 PM 10-20-2010
I'm at the stage (and will remain for the rest of the pregnancy) of being hungry ALL the time. Even when i'm not hungry. Like right now; my tummy is full, but I WANT to eat, everything looks good, all I can think about is the bowl of spaghetti down in the fridge.

The only other thing is some restless leg already, it's annoying me at night.

I have a show in 3weeks, so I'm working really hard, but I'm falling behind and getting worn out. Today I napped while my dd watched a movie.
1  2

Up