Who has had their weight gain stall? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-18-2010, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't gained anything in the past 3 weeks. It was about that time that my constant hunger/nausea went away. I know with ds my body followed a similar pattern, gain about 4-5 pounds the first 10 weeks, then a big stall for about 6-8 weeks and then gaining with leaps and bounds aright after we found out the sex until birth. So far i have gained about 5 lbs total at 13 +6days. Anyone else there? My eating habits have seemed to go back to pre-pregnancy as far as hunger, although i am still reluctant to eat some things still.

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2010, 02:50 PM

Depending on the day, I am still down 2-5 pounds from my pre pg weight. Normally by now I would have gained at least a couple pounds, on track to gain 10 or so by 20 weeks, but I am starting off heavier this time.

As long as the babe seems to be growing well, I'm not going to worry about it.

I do think eating changes can have a lot to do with it, I know I can't eat anything that doesn't sound good and I can't eat one bite past when I am full (that's a good thing for me!).

Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
Old 10-18-2010, 05:08 PM

I gained 13 lbs. in my first trimester, but since (I'm 16 weeks now) haven't gained any. It is a bit strange since my m/s is gone, but I do notice I am eating less. My stomach seems to growing outwards though, so I'm not really worried.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:42 PM

ME! I haven't gained anything in 5 weeks! In fact, I lost a pound after my 12 week apt! The dr. didn't say anything after reviewing my weight and stuff.... so I'm assuming it's all good?

I'm definitely eating healthy and taking in more calories a day, but I have a job where I swear I walk at least 10 miles a day! Yikes.

Glad I'm not alone here!

Julie, 29 married to Adam, 26... momma to Grey Radly born 3-31-11  and owner of a very happy-go-lucky hound dog Daisy!!! Pregnant with #2!!!! Due sometime in November??!!

winner.jpg

User Tag List