Mothering Forum banner

Oregon Mamas?

708 views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  mamapigeon 
#1 ·
I noticed when I joined the roster thread that there were several Mamas in the DDC who live in Oregon. I live in Eugene and am curious if anyone else does or where you are? It might be fun to get together sometime or trade local info.

See less See more
#2 ·
hey there - i'm in corvallis, but will be in eugene at least once a month or so for prenatals, sometimes more than that. do you have any kids or is this your first? i have a 2 year old daughter, love to sew and knit or just hang out. we used to live outside of junction city, so i know eugene fairly well.

#3 ·
I'm in PDX.... doubt I'll be down in Eugene any time before the baby
I used to live in Springfield and go to Lane c.c. so I'm familiar with the area. But, not within "let's meet for coffee distance". Our tribe area is so dead, man.

#4 ·
@Kalamos23- I have 3 older kids, 10, 9, and 5. My BFF lives in Corvallis... do you know a mama named Jessica with a little girl named Mara? I would be into meeting for tea or something sometime, message me when you're coming down.

@kaPOW!- What happened to the Oregon presence on here? A few years ago there used to be so many of us!

#18 ·
So glad the cold spell is over! Today it's gorgeous out in Eugene! I took DD2 and her friend for a walk in the park after kindergarten today and we left our coats in the car. If only it would stay like this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.