*~*~*Sex Thread*~*~* - Boy, Girl, or Surprise?? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 73 Old 11-30-2010, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J's Mombee View Post

We found out today that we are having a boy & a girl :)  My DS guessed 2 boys & I am so glad that we are finally having a girl :)

However, the heart rates were: 142 for the boy & 141 for the girl.  So, I didn't know what to expect as far as gender was concerned, except for my dreams of a b/g combo after my 9 week appt.

DD had a consistent heart rate of 140-145, this newbie boy has a consistent one of 150-155 - so we totally blow that whole old wive's tale out of whack ;)

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
#62 of 73 Old 11-30-2010, 06:59 PM

My first LO is a boy. I found out today we're having a girl! We are only having two and I am over the moon we will have one of each!

Mother to L.O. born at home 10.17.08 EDD for #2 4.21.2011
#63 of 73 Old 12-07-2010, 12:50 PM

This one will be a surprise!

We found out with the last 2 but decided this time there's no pressing reason to find out since we already have everything we'll need for either senario. I was hoping I wouldn't change my mind when I finally had my appt and I didn't! For half a second during the U/S while I was looking at the face (the tech switched it to 3D for a minute or so) I SOOO badly wanted to know, but I'm glad I held back....

The 3D face looked kinda girly (my DH said the same thing after the appt!) but I've been thinking boy subconsciously this whole time... lol. So I dont know what to think! I will feel really bad if we have a boy and I've been saying he had a girly face. HAHA! I dont really care either way but I would love another little girl... I miss all my girlie clothes that have been sitting in boxes, plus DD really wants a little sister. Plus, DS is a little terror and I would love to have another calm little girl. haha! Of course I'll probably have a little girl that will be 3x as stressful as DS and then I'll know I brought it on myself. haha. So excited for all of you that are finding out! And for those who are still surprised- YAY for us!! Can't wait to find out on birth day! thumbsup.gif

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#64 of 73 Old 12-08-2010, 04:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

No surprises here, found out on Friday that it's a girl.  I'm hoping for 4 boys, then 4 girls and so far have 4 boys and this will be #3 girl.

#65 of 73 Old 12-08-2010, 10:14 AM

We are having a girl.  We found out at 20 weeks 3 days.    Her name will be Ava Rose.

Proud mama to : Nicholas James born 3/19/09
#66 of 73 Old 12-13-2010, 08:02 AM

I haven't posted in forever because life has gotten in the way. But we had our first and only ultrasound a few days ago. I am thrilled to be having a BOY! We actually tried for a boy with timing and diet. I'm not sure if it helped but I guess there is no way to know. This will be the first grandson after 3 girls, so my parents are pretty excited. smile.gif

me(29) and dh(27) -- SAHM to dd (8/7/8) --
Thrilled to be expecting our second baby - 4/6/11
#67 of 73 Old 12-14-2010, 07:28 AM

The suspense is beginning to drive me crazy. I'm thinking that it's more likely I will get an ultrasound if I decide to go for prenatal care. Which I'm pretty sure I will if medicaid finally goes through. 

I already know I'm going to be refusing most things so they might appreciate my one point of cooperation and I'm just dying to find out the sex now. I REALLY want a girl since I was thinking for this to be my last baby and if it is a boy, I feel like some of you, I just wanna know so that I can deal with it and move on and be happy then with my boy instead. So, yeah. :) 

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#68 of 73 Old 12-14-2010, 09:24 AM

I think we may open The Card (nicely filled out and sealed by our doctor, with a picture) on New Year's Eve. I was so set on waiting until birth and am still a little on the fence but curiosity may be winning out. Especially because my DH doesn't feel very strongly about not circumcising and while we should have the discussion anyway, as I definitely want at least one more kid after this one, it would be nice to know if we NEEDED to have it at this point.

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#69 of 73 Old 12-16-2010, 11:30 AM

We found out yesterday, we're having a girl this time!  The tech said she checked twice and was pretty sure.  With ds is was really obvious, even before they told me, I didn't actually see this time.  We got some nice u/s pictures though.  Still no name yet.  Dh won't discuss it and it's driving me nuts.  He's totally unconcerned.  I feel like I *need* the baby to have a name, it would help me bond with her.  

Claire, mommy to Robbie (8/23/08) and Brena (4-22-11) and wifey to Joe

#70 of 73 Old 12-16-2010, 12:44 PM

Girl here! I'm so excited, since this may be our last and I already have a boy, so now I'll have one of each. Plus I get to buy girly stuff now! yay!

DH(9/04) DS(12/08) and DD(5/11)

#71 of 73 Old 12-18-2010, 08:16 AM

We found out yesterday that we're having a boy. We're happy (would have been happy either way) but shocked as I was so convinced it was a girl.

Mummy to DD-8yrs (Jan-04), DS-5yrs (Dec-06) and DS2-19mths (Apr-11). pos.gif #4 EDD July 26 2013

nocirc.giflactivist.gifwinner.jpgfemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifbfolderchild.gif

#72 of 73 Old 01-06-2011, 01:27 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)

We had our ultrasound before Christmas and weren't able to see what the baby was because of the position. They said they can do a quick scan to see if they can see what it is when I go back but I'm not sure if I will or not.

Michelle mom to DD , DS , & lil DD plus and spending my days
#73 of 73 Old 01-10-2011, 08:31 AM

We're having a birthday surprise!  We found out with both of our boys and with boy number 2 I was really, really sad that he was a boy.  I hate to admit that, but it was totally true.  I spent the rest of my pregnancy sad that I was having a boy.  Then, he was born and I felt so silly about wanting him to be a girl and he felt so right for our family.  I want THAT experience and that experience only this time... so, if I have another boy then he'll just be the perfect addition to our family. 

Ashlie, mom to two little men and happily expecting my first homebirth baby in April 2011!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page