1st official 2011 chat - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 234 Old 01-12-2011, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I agree with the bc comment completely! I just don't know what to do when you know you're done. We want more kids but I have rough pregnancies and we'd still like to adopt one day. So I think 4 bio kids is the number for us. We can't keep up with the condoms, withdrawal, etc. I know I WILL end up pg again and I just don't think that's best for us.

We're snowed/iced in for another day or two. Gotta love the south where there are 700 snow plows in the entire state. The roads are like a skating rink now. This FL native isn't even going to chance it. I'm getting a ton of purging done though. Working on the bathroom cabinets now. What a mess!!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 234 Old 01-12-2011, 06:54 PM

DH is going in for the V after this one arrives.  He always said he would, but I was never 'done' enough to have him do something so permanent.  I wasn't sure I wanted another baby, but I wasn't ready to let go of that option.  After going back and forth for a couple years on whether we wanted another, this little surprise came along, and we are sure that this is it, so he'll do it.  We're trying to figure out timing of it though -- thinking around 2wks pp?  That way I am feeling more human and can have him out of commission or on light duty for a couple days but we don't have much of a time when we have to worry about an oops pg.

Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
#63 of 234 Old 01-13-2011, 11:45 AM

Ugh. Having a hard day. Lost my temper with DS when I caught him eating a stick of butter, and he'd put the rest of the pound of butter in the recycling bin. I lost it with DS, lost it with DH, just plain lost it. :( DH was on his way out the door to work and I yelled at him before he left. :( Then after he left I yelled some more and cried a lot. I just put DS down for his nap and now I'm crying some more. The past week I have been busting my butt to clean the house and keep a cheerful attitude and maintain a pleasant home environment and today I just wrecked a whole week's worth of progress.

You know what? F the midwife, and whatever she thinks about my weight. I'm tired and hungry and my family is suffering because of it. I'm eating. And drinking my whole milk. And next time I feel guilty about it I will just remember this moment. I feel awful. It's my fault, it honestly is. I haven't been eating properly, the way I know I ought to. And when I don't eat right I get cranky and lethargic and my temper just gets out of control.

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
And we are joyfully awaiting a new addition in April 2011! <><
#64 of 234 Old 01-13-2011, 01:36 PM

hug2.gif  Hugs to you Nerdymom.  Low blood sugar can really send us off on a negative spin, it's not worth it.  I get really cranky when I don't eat too.  You have a family to care for and a baby to grow and you need fuel to do all that!  F that midwife is right!  I think it's unbelievable that she would put that pressure on a woman with an eating disorder in her past.  How inconsiderate.  You drink your whole milk and eat what feels right (even if it is chocolate brownies every so often!) and don't worry about the midwife.  Everyone is different and the weight gain that is right for one of us may not be for others.  Trust your gut ... especially when it's hungry!! 

I have been busy this week contacting caterers about our wedding.  Wedding planning is such a pain.  I'm not a big planner and having to talk with all these caterers is not my cup of tea.  If we could get married here instead of back in NY/NJ, I feel like it would be so much easier.  But I don't expect our families to all fly out here (and my number one guest, my grandmother, can't fly out here) for the wedding.  It's not that bad really, I just find it annoying. 

Yesterday and today I have been cleaning out my car to, hopefully, sell it to a friend tomorrow.  I didn't realize how filthy it was!  Now it's so nice and clean I want to sell it even less.  I love my subaru.  But I know once I have a nice big minivan I will be so happy! 

My MIL and SIL went shopping for shower decorations, etc this week.  They decided on a Dr. Seuss theme which I love since he is my favorite children's author.  The shower is in 3 weeks... I can't wait!

Deirdre partners.gif partner to Josiah , mama of jumpers.gif, and.... it's a BOY!!!! babyf.gif4/23/2011
#65 of 234 Old 01-13-2011, 02:08 PM

Thanks. :) I felt much better after a grilled cheese and some homemade cream of tomato soup. And a brownie. lol! My brownies were made with ww flour, a little bit of rapadura sugar, and coconut oil, so I feel like they are not too bad of a thing to eat. I didn't mention my ED past on my patient history, it's not really something that I thought they needed to know. I guess maybe if they did know I might not be dealing with this situation. I just didn't want to have to answer any questions. :/

I cannot believe you are planning a wedding right now, and all the way across the country at that! Wow. Our wedding was enough work by itself, and I was just working and going to school. I didn't have kids to take care of!!!

The Dr Seuss theme for your shower sounds like a lot of fun. And a minivan, wow! I am slowly getting my hubby mentally prepared for a minivan. I personally am excited about one. We drive compacts right now and I am a teensy bit envious of my friends who have vans. They are so much more comfortable than the ones we grew up with!

Oh, someone else mentioned picking colors. It is a tricky thing if you aren't finding out the gender first. If you say gender neutral you will end up with a lot of green and yellow. I don't mind all our green and yellow things, but some people don't like those colors. If you don't like them, I suggest looking online at TRU or etsy and picking a crib blanket that you think is pretty so that you can use it as an example of what you are thinking of. And just let them know that you aren't planning on buying much for the baby or doing a nursery until s/he is here.

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
#66 of 234 Old 01-13-2011, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdymom View Post

You know what? F the midwife, and whatever she thinks about my weight. I'm tired and hungry and my family is suffering because of it. I'm eating. And drinking my whole milk. And next time I feel guilty about it I will just remember this moment. I feel awful. It's my fault, it honestly is. I haven't been eating properly, the way I know I ought to. And when I don't eat right I get cranky and lethargic and my temper just gets out of control.

F THE MIDWIVES, EAT THE BROWNIES!!!!  WOOOO-HOOOO!!!!!  blowkiss.gif

Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
#67 of 234 Old 01-13-2011, 08:05 PM

nerdymom-Don't starve yourself! I try to eat well but if I don't eat regularly I get super cranky. Just do your best and eat what you want!

oregonicmama-Dr Suess sounds fun! That's a neat theme. I've never heard of that!

I was finally able to get out of the house today for the first time since Sunday with the ice on the ground. I went to the gym, bank and grocery store. It was nice to just get out of the house. I have an OB appt tomorrow. I'm prepped for a long wait since they were closed Monday and Tuesday and delayed yesterday. Bleh!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
#68 of 234 Old 01-14-2011, 07:42 AM

Nerdymom--I'm confused! I thought 15 pounds was within the normal range of what we're supposed to have gained by now! At any rate, condolences. That really sucks and I"m glad you're following what you know is right for you. I agree that skim milk is disgusting!

Hope everyone's well. I've been reading along with this thread but haven't had much to contribute. I'm starting to plan my registry. First meeting w/my doula is tomorrow! I can't wait.

Baby moving like crazy--it looks like I have a Mexican jumping bean in my belly. It's such a trip. For some reason, seeing it move makes it seem more real than feeling it, even. DH has taken to poking my belly to try to get the baby to poke back, and last night it actually did seem like they had a call and response thing going. j

Still haven't found out the sex--I think we'll be able to hold out to the end. (We have a card w/the info but haven't opened it).

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#69 of 234 Old 01-14-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post

Quote:

F THE MIDWIVES, EAT THE BROWNIES!!!!  WOOOO-HOOOO!!!!!  blowkiss.gif

I love you. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayseeliz View Post

nerdymom-Don't starve yourself! I try to eat well but if I don't eat regularly I get super cranky. Just do your best and eat what you want!

oregonicmama-Dr Suess sounds fun! That's a neat theme. I've never heard of that!

I was finally able to get out of the house today for the first time since Sunday with the ice on the ground. I went to the gym, bank and grocery store. It was nice to just get out of the house. I have an OB appt tomorrow. I'm prepped for a long wait since they were closed Monday and Tuesday and delayed yesterday. Bleh!

Oh wow. I was really hoping for a ton of snow up here in VA but we got gypped. But at least we dodged the ice! How did your appointment go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post

Nerdygirl--I'm confused! I thought 15 pounds was within the normal range of what we're supposed to have gained by now! At any rate, condolences. That really sucks and I"m glad you're following what you know is right for you. I agree that skim milk is disgusting!

Hope everyone's well. I've been reading along with this thread but haven't had much to contribute. I'm starting to plan my registry. First meeting w/my doula is tomorrow! I can't wait.

Baby moving like crazy--it looks like I have a Mexican jumping bean in my belly. It's such a trip. For some reason, seeing it move makes it seem more real than feeling it, even. DH has taken to poking my belly to try to get the baby to poke back, and last night it actually did seem like they had a call and response thing going. j

Still haven't found out the sex--I think we'll be able to hold out to the end. (We have a card w/the info but haven't opened it).

Well, the problem is that I had gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks. And because I am overweight, they wanted me to limit my weight gain to 15-20lbs total. I just don't see how that is practical. Registry planning is so much fun!! I love registries. Enjoy yours!

#70 of 234 Old 01-14-2011, 02:58 PM

My appointment was great. I was in and out in a little over an hour including my GTT which I passed. BP is still borderline but as long as it doesn't cross over into "high" I'm good to go. The dr told me to stay out of the snow and ice and I told him I only went sledding a few times. He whipped his head around said "A few times???" I told him I was only kidding! He's such a nut. I start going every two weeks now! This is going by fast!

nerdymom-I don't think a 15-20 lb weight gain is realistic for most people. Just eat right most of the time and try to stay active. It will all even out!

#71 of 234 Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:

I love you. :)

Oh wow. I was really hoping for a ton of snow up here in VA but we got gypped. But at least we dodged the ice! How did your appointment go?

Well, the problem is that I had gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks. And because I am overweight, they wanted me to limit my weight gain to 15-20lbs total. I just don't see how that is practical. Registry planning is so much fun!! I love registries. Enjoy yours!

Well, I have gained 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks!  I'm hoping that rate doesn't continue, that's for sure.  I guess that happens when I am *finally* hungry after 5 months of not being very interested in food!

Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
#72 of 234 Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:

My appointment was great. I was in and out in a little over an hour including my GTT which I passed. BP is still borderline but as long as it doesn't cross over into "high" I'm good to go. The dr told me to stay out of the snow and ice and I told him I only went sledding a few times. He whipped his head around said "A few times???" I told him I was only kidding! He's such a nut. I start going every two weeks now! This is going by fast!

nerdymom-I don't think a 15-20 lb weight gain is realistic for most people. Just eat right most of the time and try to stay active. It will all even out!

Wow, you are already up to every two weeks! I'm only 25 weeks so I'm a little behind the rest of you. And thanks for all the encouragement. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadia105 View Post

Well, I have gained 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks!  I'm hoping that rate doesn't continue, that's for sure.  I guess that happens when I am *finally* hungry after 5 months of not being very interested in food!

I love enjoying food again. I cannot imagine going 5 months not feeling that way. You poor thing!

#73 of 234 Old 01-15-2011, 07:31 AM

nerdymom, I'm with everybody else who has posted that your midwife is being completely unreasonable. I was also told to only gain 15-20 lbs, and I've already gained 13. Whatever. I exercise regularly and eat well. Nobody has said anything negative to me, and if they did I would be furious. 

My dd had a 2 hour delay on Tuesday for bad weather... well, it must be a southern thing to have a delay when the skies are blue and temps in the 40s with NO ice or snow. Though I imagine folks would react badly to such weather around here, and apparently there was ice about 20 miles from us.

Somebody mentioned hiring their doula. I can't decide if I'm going to hire a doula this time or not... Our doula was great last time, and DH isn't the best labor support person. Or even a good one. But I don't know if I can justify the expense. Guess I should figure this out soon!

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#74 of 234 Old 01-15-2011, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)

Hi, everyone!  

I've been meaning to check in.  

Fun thing for the day - I think the baby flipped to head down for the first time this pregnancy.  It's a nice change to have all the movement up high instead of on my bladder.  ;-)  

Re: weight gain - I'm not sure what I've gained.  I haven't been weighed/weighed myself once.  It's kind of nice to not even really think about it.  

I've been doing a lot of thinking about baby STUFF.  I think we've decided to sidecar a crib after all.  It's a big departure from DC who just slept with us.  I feel like we're going to have more baby junk this time around.  I guess I have mixed feeling about that.  

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#75 of 234 Old 01-15-2011, 03:14 PM

I am impressed with your restraint! I don't know that could hold out having a card **right there** that would give me the info whistling.gif

Quote:

It's hard to justify the expense beforehand, but if your DH isn't that supportive, it will be well worth it once you're there! Maybe you could look for a new or in training doula who is charging less for births. Or find a more experienced one who is willing to barter for part/all of the fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post
Somebody mentioned hiring their doula. I can't decide if I'm going to hire a doula this time or not... Our doula was great last time, and DH isn't the best labor support person. Or even a good one. But I don't know if I can justify the expense. Guess I should figure this out soon!

I agree! I cannot even imagine how one would keep to such a small gain. Of course, this is from someone who can't seem to gain less than 50lbs. I can't imagine how one can keep to a normal 25-35lb gain shrug.gif  My sister is overweight and pg too, and supposed to gain 15-20. She's doing really well so far, but only because she has no appetite. I have a VERY healthy appetite LOL eat.gif

Quote:

When you already have a DC it's really nice to have that extra space. Baby can still sleep next to you, and the older one can sleep in the crib part of the bed when s/he comes to bed with you. Of course I'm assuming that happens regularly, like it does in our house!  I don't know what we're going to do after this baby is here. My almost-7-year-old still comes to our bed nearly every night. We have a queen size bed and a sidecarred crib. Fitting four of us in that space is cramped, five is positively claustrophobic!  Our bedroom is very small, I don't know that we can fit anymore beds in the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdentityCrisisMama View Post
I've been doing a lot of thinking about baby STUFF.  I think we've decided to sidecar a crib after all.  It's a big departure from DC who just slept with us.  I feel like we're going to have more baby junk this time around.  I guess I have mixed feeling about that.  

Allison.... mom of DS1 (7) and DS2 (4) and awaiting #3 near the end of April 2011
#76 of 234 Old 01-15-2011, 03:20 PM

Well, it helps that my DH has a will of steel and has hidden the card. If I knew where it was, I don't think I'd last a day. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleumoose View Post

I am impressed with your restraint! I don't know that could hold out having a card **right there** that would give me the info whistling.gif

Quote:

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#77 of 234 Old 01-15-2011, 05:10 PM

I'm so glad that he has the card!  I have one set of friends where the dad-to-be knew the gender, but no one else.  He was able to keep it a secret all the way through the entire pregnancy and delivery.  We'd try to trick him up, but he never let on.  He even bought a boy and a girl outfit for the "home from the hospital" outfit even though he knew that he'd be returning the boy outfit.

OK, who mentioned brownies!!!!  I could seriously go for a brownie.  My dh just got back from a week long trip and I don't dare mess up the house making them.  He complains that I always make a mess in the kitchen and he's left cleaning it up.  (Ummm...he's right about that...)

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#78 of 234 Old 01-15-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post

nerdymom, I'm with everybody else who has posted that your midwife is being completely unreasonable. I was also told to only gain 15-20 lbs, and I've already gained 13. Whatever. I exercise regularly and eat well. Nobody has said anything negative to me, and if they did I would be furious. 

My dd had a 2 hour delay on Tuesday for bad weather... well, it must be a southern thing to have a delay when the skies are blue and temps in the 40s with NO ice or snow. Though I imagine folks would react badly to such weather around here, and apparently there was ice about 20 miles from us.

I'm pretty bad with exercise. I hate it. I've been trying to do a prenatal yoga video and get at least 2 good walks in a week. That's the best I can do right now. I'm right there with you on the doula front. DH was NOT a good labor support person but honestly, I'm having a hospital birth and I just don't freaking want anyone else in the room. If I had my way I'd probably just have this baby at home all by myself. I'm going to wait a really long time before going to the hospital anyway, so maybe I will get my way! lol But I'm too chicken to plan a UC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdentityCrisisMama View Post

Hi, everyone!  

I've been meaning to check in.  

Fun thing for the day - I think the baby flipped to head down for the first time this pregnancy.  It's a nice change to have all the movement up high instead of on my bladder.  ;-)  

Re: weight gain - I'm not sure what I've gained.  I haven't been weighed/weighed myself once.  It's kind of nice to not even really think about it.  

Nice! DS has flipped vertex once but quickly went back to his side. His favorite position seems to be transverse. I hope he gets over that soon.

Bleumoose I cannot imagine thinking about 5 in our bed. UGH! I think we will try not to have any more kids until DS1 is sleeping in his own bed. I am having a hard time imagining 4 of us in bed together in a few months.

Mclisa you can blame me for starting the brownies thing. They were REALLY good. ;p  Though tonight I am having banana pudding. I love banana pudding with Nilla wafers. Mmmmm!

#79 of 234 Old 01-15-2011, 11:28 PM

I made brownies. I'm lactose intolerant this pg, and I can eat brownies bc they don't have any dairy in them! Yay! Go me! Although I usually have a huge glass of milk with them..... And I made the shallow muffin size...I love those bc it feels like you can eat more bc they aren't full size! AHAHAHAHHAHA!

So why is it that I can fight sleeping all day...but when it's time to lay down and go to sleep, I cant? Ugh. My tummy started rumbling, so I got up to eat and now I'm on here....darn you MDC!!!!

Is it April yet?!?!?!
#80 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 06:45 AM

Hi girls!

You know, most days I feel great and have a good amount of energy, but some days I'm just dragging my butt and want to sleep all day.  I'm trying to get a bit of exercise in every day, at least 20 min of yoga/stretching, because it really helps my back and my sleep, but I don't get enough aerobic exercise I think. 

I've also been having an upset tummy- it feels quite sensitive; it feels like a hard soreish lump of playdough, and I go to bed with it uncomfortable, and don't sleep well, but in the morning it's better.  Is this indigestion? 

I'm feeling big.  Big! I keep reminding myself I have 3 months to go- 13 weeks and I need to suck it up! My belly just feels big and cumbersome and I'm feeling the extra weight I've put on, even though I don't mind it, I welcome it and I tell myself I 'feel like a goddess'.

This coming week I'm supposed to fly to Alberta with my 2yr old to be there for my youngest sister's first birth.  We're all praying she holds off until we get there- she's been keeping us on edge with lots of false labour, and every feeling is interpreted as the beginning of labour. 

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
#81 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 06:49 AM

Oh- today is my 30th birthday!  I'm old!

I will be making myself a birthday cake, my dear mum is already with my little sister.  So, just to add to the food/brownie conversation; here's my favourite cake:

A homemade deep dark chocolate cake- the moistest you've ever eaten.  Cut up and layered in a bowl with: real whipping cream, chocolate pudding and crushed up skor bars.  Sometimes I add cherry pie filling.  It's sooooo good! Even better refrigerated and eaten first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee. yummy.gif

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
#82 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 06:56 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)

Yum!  Cake for breakfast is the only way to eat cake, imo.  I'll have a piece.  ;-)   Yesterday I had chocolate fudge brownie ice cream for breakfast.  That was really good.  

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#83 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 08:31 AM

You guys are a hoot!  A couple of weeks ago we had a great red velvet cake for O's birthday and I polished off the last piece for breakfast.  I knew if I waited to eat it for lunch, someone else would have grabbed it!

My birthday is coming up in February and I'm dreaming of what cake I will eat.  I did like his red velvet one, but it was made professionally and I'm not sure I can justify that price.  Though I am pg...

Today my kids were singing "Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...Easter's on it's way!"  Not soon enough was what I was thinking!

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#84 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 10:55 AM

Happy Birthday, Amanda! Mine is tomorrow. But I'll be 33 so I'm older than you, lady! I reconciled myself a long time ago to the rebellious youth no longer being able to trust me.

Go Capricorns!

#85 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 12:02 PM

Happy birthday my fellow Capricorns, Queen of Castles and Blanca78.  I also celebrated my 33rd birthday (last weekend). 

The best part was that I had been craving a store bought vanilla cake with white icing, blue trim and yellow flowers since November. Not specific at all smile.gif I only wanted one piece and didn't want to buy a whole cake.  Actually, we never buy cake.  I love to bake and whip up things from scratch.  But for my birthday, my family knew exactly what to get me.  Better yet...they didn't have a cake with yellow flowers (only balloons), so my kids bought a tube of yellow icing and tried their best to make flowers.  It was incredibly sweet and thoughtful.  I also really enjoyed having my daily slice of birthday cake this week orngbiggrin.gif!!!

DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

#86 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 12:05 PM

Happy birthday mamas! Lots of January birthdays. I turned 34 last weekend. I skipped the cake though but I did eat everything else in sight!

#87 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 01:12 PM

My birthday is next month! MMM....cake.

First child born March 2011.  Constantly in awe!
#88 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 04:03 PM

We are such influences on each other!

#89 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 04:12 PM

Happy birthday ladies! Cake...MMMMM!

Neuromancer....what day? So's mine! Feb 20TH! I will be 29...last year to say "I'm in my 20's"

I have a fantastic group of girls that get together(about8 of us when we all get to come) that we celebrate bdays with cake, little gifts and LOTS of laughs and acting like teenagers! I'm the youngest one and most of them act sooo stinkin silly that night!! it's SOOOO MUCH FUN! HAHHA! as a matter of fact....last time we went out was about 2 weeks ago. We went to a bar called 'down under'...they are trying to be australian I assume...anyhow....they close at 12 midnight. We get up to leave, find the car and see a  hummer parked 2 cars away from us. Then all the sudden....IT STARTS ROCKING BACK AND FORTH!!!!!!!!! YALL....there were 2 people in there GETTING IT ONNNNNN! OMG!! we sat there watching and laughing our butts off in disbelief....it was the funniest thing Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant find a decent maternity belt that will work on me. All this weight after my third time is killing me. ugh.

#90 of 234 Old 01-16-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post

Happy birthday ladies! Cake...MMMMM!

Neuromancer....what day? So's mine! Feb 20TH! I will be 29...last year to say "I'm in my 20's"

I'll be 34 on the 19th!  I know a number of people with birthdays that week.  ;)  I usually make my own cake, but a couple of years ago I had a brownie sundae birthday party with three kinds of brownies.  That was delicious, too...

First child born March 2011.  Constantly in awe!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page