Marching into March Chat - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2011, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter
 
StarCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Tomorrow is March 1st.  That means next month is OUR month.  Some of us will have full term babies this month!!  CRAZY I just can't believe it.  I had a home visit with my mw this morning and we talked about doing my GBS and taking herbs and EPO, etc.  just seems wierd that its here already.  I will hit 37 weeks on March 18.  so I guess technically this could be my month.  although I doubt it and I'm certainly not expecting it.

 

I've been doing pretty good getting things ready around the house.  We still have a dining room full of stuff that used to be the 'office' and we need to relocate or get rid of.  But the carpets are done.  The girls rooms are set up.  Still need to set up the baby room but its cleared out and ready to go. 

 

I've been in a spendy mood lately.  I know I shouldn't be but I can't seem to help it!!  I bought a dress and shoes for my baby showers.  I have a tremendous urge to buy baby clothes.  I've found some REALLY cute stuff at baby gap that I am LOVING and I think I may go buy today.  I also need a pair of shorts as its been in the 80's here for the past week and the only bottoms that fit me are my work pants and 2 pairs of jeans.  I hate to spend $25 on shorts for 6 weeks but I think I'll get some use out of them.  I also ordered cloth diapers and a wet bag and detergent, 2 slings, tshirts for the girls and baby, a belly cast in the past 2 weeks.

 

I stopped going to the chiro because she didn't help but I did get a massage and have another scheduled for wed.  and that helped my hips a lot!!! my 12 hour shifts are still KILLING me.  But they have been really good to me, trying to give me easier assignments,etc. so I can't complain too much. baby is doing good- sitting really low, moving a lot.  had 1st hiccups last night.  I guess other than the hips aching and being SUPER tired I'm doing okay. 

 

where's everyone else at as we round into the home stretch?


Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
StarCat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-28-2011, 09:58 AM
 
gumshoegirl007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 427
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yup.  March 1 is a scary-exciting date.  I'm due April 1 so that puts me just 30 days out - give or take 14 days on either side!  I'll be full-term on March 10.  That's really, really, really soon!

 

We're nearly ready stuff-wise for the baby.  We finished the nursery yesterday, have washed all of her 0-3m clothes and cloth diapers.  We just have to get the car seat installed.  I also have a stack of reading that I'd like to get accomplished before she arrives (ie, more info on breastfeeding, wrapping up our birth plan, newborn care) as well as general things that will help our family to function (getting all of our birth supplies in place, freezer food, house keeping).

 

I have 3 more weeks of work left and I'm thankful that they're all 4-day weeks.  With lots of appointments (chiro/MW), I'm not really working very many full days.  I have one more must "to-do" to get off my plate, and the rest can just make due in my absence should I go early.

 

Whew - what a busy time!


DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

gumshoegirl007 is offline  
Old 02-28-2011, 10:57 AM
 
jenniferadurham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am so done with being pg. Done done done. I am 34 weeks today, but feel like 39+. And the STUPIDNESS in me is letting the nasty thought of induction into my brain. I'm so mad at myself for even allowing it in. I'm SOO against it, but I just want to be done and have a baby and not be physically exhausted. I didnt know how tired I'd be on the third one. This has been a really good pg, nothing to complain about...nothing bad has happened. I'm just done all the sudden. My feet are still skinny with just my ankles swelling a bit. I've gained 40 lbs, with 30 lbs still attached from last pg...so I guess having 70 extra lbs is making this harder.

 

We went to get groceries yesterday and I had like 10+ BH to the point where I couldnt walk. And he is pushing something into my cervix(has been for awhile now) and its getting to the point of pure pain. I'm wondering if I have a scar from my son, bc its wowza hurting when he does it. My clothes are starting to not fit...yay. And I REFUSE to go buy more! URGH! I cant wear DH's stuff bc he's way smaller than me right now.

 

Sorry for the whining, crab apple vent but I feel like I'm driving my incredble DH crazy with all my "I'm done" talk. I seriously tell him that multiple times per day. Poor guy. 

jenniferadurham is offline  
Old 02-28-2011, 11:23 AM
 
nadia105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It is really hard to believe how soon we will have full term babes in this ddc!  8 weeks still seemed like a long time out, but now I only have 6, less if the bubbie decides to show up early.  Term in 3 weeks just seems crazy!  I have everything I need now, but none of it is ready at all.  No clothes or dipes or carseat covers washed, pack and play not set up, etc.  I might put that off a couple more weeks though, i don't want to have to redo

 

I am 34 weeks today and had an appt with my mw this morning.  Babe is still head down and not posterior, so that is good! 

 

I had a massage today, going to the same therapist as last week, and I have to switch if I go in for more -- she seriously hurts!  Everything feels really good after she is done, but I'm not sure the pain during is worth it!  I asked for lighter pressure than last time, but it still hurt a lot and I am a big huge wimp about asking her to change how she is doing it.


Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
nadia105 is offline  
Old 02-28-2011, 01:28 PM
 
TinyFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Beautiful Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am definately feeling a little like some of you ladies.  I have had a really good pregnancy but all of a sudden I am definately more tired, today I am more hormonal.  I am not feeling like I can work another four weeks and I told my team and manager that today and they are all so supportive.  I do'nt feel like the baby is ready to come any minute, I just feel so different since last Wednesday and that has not changed and I don't think it will get easier.  The Braxton Hicks keep upping the ante and I have noticed a shortness in breath.  I am 34 weeks, head is dow nand has been for the majority of the last 9 weeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.
 
namaste.gif

TinyFrog is offline  
Old 02-28-2011, 01:32 PM
 
TinyFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Beautiful Pacific NorthWest
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ack, ok so for whatever reason my browser is acting funny. LOL  So I'll just start a new post. 

 

Anyway, I am feeling good, still pretty comfortable but have not been sleeping well for some reason.  Sure I get up several times a night but usually I go right back to sleep and that has not been happening lately. 

 

Little one still continues to be a rather subdued baby and I feel only little stretches and not really kicks.  I love feeling the little foot/knee poke out on my left side.  I rub it and say hello baby all the time.  love.gif


Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.
 
namaste.gif

TinyFrog is offline  
Old 02-28-2011, 02:44 PM
 
bleumoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: central Ohio
Posts: 824
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is MADness that we're so close to having full term babes here! Seems like just last week we were celebrating because the May DDC and then the June DDC were appearing, and now we're on the other side of things.

 

I'm behind most of you, at just around 32w. It's crazy to me that I'll be term in 5 weeks. That just doesn't seem like enough time. LOL!  I don't have a ton left that I need to do, but a lot left that I would like to do - mostly decluttering and deep cleaning. I'm working on that, and on filling my freezer (I counted today and have 8-10 dinners in there now, and would like to have another 5 or so before baby arrives). I'm only just beginning to feel uncomfortable and ungainly. Getting out of bed is becoming very difficult now, and DH and I will be switching sides very soon -- i'm in the middle between DH and DS2 in the side-carred crib.

 

Baby girl is really moving a ton these days. I posted a couple weeks ago about how she was moving but not a whole lot. Well, not more than 24 hours later, she must have changed positions because she started kicking and poking all over the place. She's nearly always head down from what I can tell, but moves around from posterior to anterior.

 

massage sounds heavenly! I have an acquaintance who does prenatal massage. I really ought to convince DH to let me schedule a couple massages with her in the last few weeks.


Allison.... mom of DS1 (7) and DS2 (4) and awaiting #3 near the end of April 2011
bleumoose is offline  
Old 02-28-2011, 07:35 PM
 
windymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 150
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Woohoo - we're almost done.  Or OMG we're almost done - depends on your persepective orngbiggrin.gif

 

Aw, Jennifer - hope the "done" feeling passes.

 

I'm feeling a little fed up with my kids.  They're driving me nuts.  I'm trying to stay calm because I know part of it is them acting out about the baby and some other changes in their lives but I just want a break from them and to focus on the baby (which I imagine will become a reoccuring theme for the next few months).

 

I still need to do some changes to the apt in order to get things ready.  My dishwasher was acting up but someone is supposed to take care of it tomorrow so I'll get my kitchen back!  I hate doing dishes so they've been piling up for the past couple of weeks.  My bedroom is pretty much ready though and for once feels peaceful.

 

I still have to do my GTT test and I figure I'll try to get it done Wed.  It's making me nervous but I'm pretty sure I'll pass.  I haven't had any chocolate or sugary treats in 4 days!  I think the worst thing I've had is a ginger-ale when we went out with friends for dinner on Sat.  All I have to do is ignore the ice cream in the freezer which shouldn't be too hard - I hope.

windymama is offline  
Old 02-28-2011, 08:57 PM
 
CookAMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the great northwest
Posts: 4,455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am TIRED. It's hitting me more and more each day.  I need to be wise about how I plan my days and one priority is napping when DS naps.

 

I'm sleeping fairly well, though it's hard to shift and change position of course.

 

Our room is ready, clothes and diapers are ready. 34 weeks today. DH's aunt died today so he may be gone early next week for a couple of days for the funeral, in FL (and we're in WA).

 

My eye is on March 18 when I'll be close enough to 37 weeks to have a homebirth if I go into labor.


Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
CookAMH is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:47 AM - Thread Starter
 
StarCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

what is with the tired!?!?!  UGH!  SO tired. I have to work today.  I am dreading it.  Just because of the 12 hours.  It's so hard.  I guess I should ask them if I could drop to 8's or 10's.   but I feel bad.  I'm fairly new there and there are 2 other preggos still doing 12's.  It's just SOOOO long and so much on my feet.  Oh well. Maybe today won't be so bad.  I've gotten lots of rest the past few days. 

 

My eye is on that March 18th date, too.  But really I am hoping for April 1.  I don't see myself with a March baby for some reason and my friend is planning our big shower for 3/26.  It would be nice to make it to that.  But anytime after the 18th is full term and good. 

 

With all the stories on the other boards of people with unplanned UC's I'm feeling the need to get prepared for that.  I think I'm going to get some cord clamps and stuff.  anyone else NOT planning a HB but prepared 'just in case"?  One of my worst fears is that I will go into labor at work and not make it out of there and have to deliver in the hospital by default!!

 

It's apparently National Pancake Day!  Everyone eat pancakes!!  mmmmmmyummmmyummmm

 


Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
StarCat is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:28 AM
 
foreignerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Woohoo, almost there! Starcat, I totally hear you about not wanting to buy new maternity clothes for just a few weeks. But I think I may break down and get a pair of maternity sweatpants. I have been getting by with my normal sweat pants so far, but they are getting awfully tight, and I'm thinking comfort will be key for the next few weeks.

 

Anyone else having a hard time sleeping? Oh man, I just canNOT get comfortable! Stupid hips. And stupid sensitive skin. I tried sleeping naked because the seams on my jps bugged me, but now my soft, flannel sheets feel rough on my hips. Gah! On the up side, whenever I am lying awake, the baby starts moving around, reminding me of why I am doing this. I love that. :-)

 

We are almost ready, stuff-wise: got the car seat, stroller and crib, plus a pile of cute little clothes. Been practicing walking the dog and the stroller at the same time. Just need a changing table and diapers, and I think we're set. Having the baby stuff around is starting to make it feel real. 

 

Hang in there mammas! We will survive these last few weeks!

 

Now for some pancakes. :-)

foreignerforlife is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 05:50 AM
 
Stayseeliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: South Carolina, Y'ALL!!
Posts: 4,324
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am so glad it's March!! Unless my issues clear up all the sudden I'll be having a March baby. I'm hoping to make it to at least March 19th though which will be 36 weeks for me. Going to the OB this am and we'll talk about how to deal with the pre-e. Again, I'm so glad to have Ferbruary over with!!!

 

I WAS having trouble sleeping until I had to spend ONE night in a hospital bed. After that awful night when I broke down sobbing at 3am because I could NOT get comfortable I'm pretty durn happy with my bed now!! :) Even though I do have to get up a lot to go to the bathroom it's just nice to be in my own bed!


Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Stayseeliz is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 06:17 AM
 
justrose13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 1,411
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ack! All this talk about being full term... I'm less than 2 weeks away from that!!! But it's exciting too! We have everything ready... Except for the car seat. We were "gifted" two used sets, both very nice.... One is an Italian peg-perego travel system complete with two bases for the seat and a stroller, the other is a Eddie Bauer travel system with the same components. They were both manufactured in 2004. I have recently been doing research on safety issues with older models and I just don't know what to do... I think I've concluded that less than 10 years old should be ok, but I'm not sure I want to take that sort of risk... Any input? Suggestions? Experiences?


DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
justrose13 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 06:38 AM
 
EricaRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

Ack! All this talk about being full term... I'm less than 2 weeks away from that!!! But it's exciting too! We have everything ready... Except for the car seat. We were "gifted" two used sets, both very nice.... One is an Italian peg-perego travel system complete with two bases for the seat and a stroller, the other is a Eddie Bauer travel system with the same components. They were both manufactured in 2004. I have recently been doing research on safety issues with older models and I just don't know what to do... I think I've concluded that less than 10 years old should be ok, but I'm not sure I want to take that sort of risk... Any input? Suggestions? Experiences?
 



Wehrli- Wow you're getting close! :-) I'm 34w1d today but 35 seems so much further. lol. As for your carseat question my opinion is that it's just too important of an issue to have any risk. I'm sure everything would be fine and you'd never even have an accident or a need to worry, but WHAT IF... ya know? I can't imagine the guilt I would feel if something did happen. Even if the older model carseat hadn't made a difference in an accident it would always still be on my mind. There's a really good website for ANY carseat question/issue you may have which has been a great resource for us as we've tried to figure out how to get 3 across in our car. They have car seat inspection techs that will answer any questions you may have and have great recomendations! www.carseat.org go to the forums there and you can find a wealth of information. :-) Good luck! I know it's such a tough call because you think "is it really a big deal?".... I always just try to remember that it just takes one time or one second, etc. and I'd rather "waste" money buying a new carseat than have to live with regret. Keep us posted! smile.gif

 

AFM, I've just been kind of lurking lately. I seem to be so anti-social this pregnancy! With friends IRL and on here. With my daughter I joined another website and made GREAT friends that are still some of my closest friends to this day. With my son, everything was kind of screwed up about that pregnancy and even his premature birth and NICU stay. This time around I've stayed a little more introspective and as "weird" as it is because it's so unlike me (as a chatty cathy) I am enjoying the peacefulness and solitude that's come along with it. I'm needing less and less to be affirmed by others and am feeling more self-confident in my abilities to birth my babies. After 2 csections and alot of birth trauma I feel like I'm in SUCH a good place right now with this birth. I have made alot of big steps in the last few months and I'm just so excited to have another birth experience, no matter what the outcome is. And SOOOO excited to meet this little baby! smile.gif I'm secretly (or not so secretly) hoping it's a girl, but would be thrilled to have another little boy also. Anyway, just wanted to do a quick update on myself and let you all know I'm still here and probably just lurking. I'm hoping for lots of full-term, happy healthy babies for all of us! Congrats to the mamas who've already had their babies!!

 


Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
EricaRN is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 07:07 AM
 
Neuromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,017
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post


I've been in a spendy mood lately.  I know I shouldn't be but I can't seem to help it!!  I bought a dress and shoes for my baby showers.  I have a tremendous urge to buy baby clothes.  I've found some REALLY cute stuff at baby gap that I am LOVING and I think I may go buy today.  I also need a pair of shorts as its been in the 80's here for the past week and the only bottoms that fit me are my work pants and 2 pairs of jeans.  I hate to spend $25 on shorts for 6 weeks but I think I'll get some use out of them.  I also ordered cloth diapers and a wet bag and detergent, 2 slings, tshirts for the girls and baby, a belly cast in the past 2 weeks.

 

I stopped going to the chiro because she didn't help but I did get a massage and have another scheduled for wed.  and that helped my hips a lot!!! my 12 hour shifts are still KILLING me.  But they have been really good to me, trying to give me easier assignments,etc. so I can't complain too much. baby is doing good- sitting really low, moving a lot.  had 1st hiccups last night.  I guess other than the hips aching and being SUPER tired I'm doing okay. 

 

where's everyone else at as we round into the home stretch?



Yikes!  I am NOT ready!  ;)  I'm due March 28th, but hoping for an April baby (my midwife will be out of town on my due date!).  I still have some stuff I want to do around the house, as well as some supplies to gather.  And I haven't washed any baby clothes.  I'll be 37 weeks next Monday, which is the next time I'll see my midwife (and do the GBS test).

 

I've been on a spending spree, too, though it's mostly "necessary" stuff for our first baby.  I'd rather be buying clothes! ;)  And I'm lusting after an expensive ring sling, but don't think I should spend the money.

 

I don't feel like my chiropractor is helping much, but I'm still going once a week. I'm having some of what I think is symphisis pubis pain, especially on my left, but it's only been really bad one or two evenings. My prenatal water aerobics class makes me feel so much better.  I am doing that twice a week now.



Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoegirl007 View Post

I have 3 more weeks of work left and I'm thankful that they're all 4-day weeks.  With lots of appointments (chiro/MW), I'm not really working very many full days.  I have one more must "to-do" to get off my plate, and the rest can just make due in my absence should I go early.

 

Whew - what a busy time!


I still haven't decided when I'm leaving work.  I think I might work up until my due date, if I can.  Or maybe right up until I feel like I'm going into labor?  I only work about 30 minutes from home, though I wouldn't want to be in labor on the subway.  ;)

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post

 

We went to get groceries yesterday and I had like 10+ BH to the point where I couldnt walk. And he is pushing something into my cervix(has been for awhile now) and its getting to the point of pure pain. I'm wondering if I have a scar from my son, bc its wowza hurting when he does it. My clothes are starting to not fit...yay. And I REFUSE to go buy more! URGH! I cant wear DH's stuff bc he's way smaller than me right now.

 

Sorry for the whining, crab apple vent but I feel like I'm driving my incredble DH crazy with all my "I'm done" talk. I seriously tell him that multiple times per day. Poor guy. 



Sorry you're in so much pain!  My friend (who is on her second pregnancy) has similar complaints.  She's feeling tons of pressure and pain.



Quote:

Originally Posted by nadia105 View Post

 

I am 34 weeks today and had an appt with my mw this morning.  Babe is still head down and not posterior, so that is good! 

 

 

My MW says she is pretty sure the baby is head down, but she didn't seem sure enough for me!  ;)  I hope she's right!
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFrog View Post

I am definately feeling a little like some of you ladies.  I have had a really good pregnancy but all of a sudden I am definately more tired, today I am more hormonal.  I am not feeling like I can work another four weeks and I told my team and manager that today and they are all so supportive.  I do'nt feel like the baby is ready to come any minute, I just feel so different since last Wednesday and that has not changed and I don't think it will get easier.  The Braxton Hicks keep upping the ante and I have noticed a shortness in breath.  I am 34 weeks, head is dow nand has been for the majority of the last 9 weeks.

 


I'm much more tired, too.  I'm glad your coworkers are being supportive.  I have a non-taxing job and the person I share an office with has a pregnant wife, so I get a lot of sympathy at work, too.  It's really nice.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFrog View Post

Little one still continues to be a rather subdued baby and I feel only little stretches and not really kicks.  I love feeling the little foot/knee poke out on my left side.  I rub it and say hello baby all the time.  love.gif


I think my baby is also pretty subdued compared to how some people describe the kicking.  Plus, I can never tell what body part is poking me. You're lucky you can, in my eyes!  ;)

 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleumoose View Post

I'm behind most of you, at just around 32w. It's crazy to me that I'll be term in 5 weeks. That just doesn't seem like enough time. LOL!  I don't have a ton left that I need to do, but a lot left that I would like to do - mostly decluttering and deep cleaning. I'm working on that, and on filling my freezer (I counted today and have 8-10 dinners in there now, and would like to have another 5 or so before baby arrives).


That's a big freezer!  I have a tiny one, so was thinking maybe I should make a lasagna or something, but I can't really stock up on much.


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by windymama View Post

I still have to do my GTT test and I figure I'll try to get it done Wed.  It's making me nervous but I'm pretty sure I'll pass.  I haven't had any chocolate or sugary treats in 4 days!  I think the worst thing I've had is a ginger-ale when we went out with friends for dinner on Sat.  All I have to do is ignore the ice cream in the freezer which shouldn't be too hard - I hope.

Good luck on your test!
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by CookAMH View Post DH's aunt died today so he may be gone early next week for a couple of days for the funeral, in FL (and we're in WA).


I'm sorry to hear that.  My husband's grandmother may be dying (we heard last night) and I'm hoping that he can be excused from the funeral if it takes place while I'm past 37 weeks (it would be in Texas and we're in NYC).  Then I feel really selfish for hoping that.  :(



Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post


It's apparently National Pancake Day!  Everyone eat pancakes!!  mmmmmmyummmmyummmm

 


Pancakes sound good!

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by foreignerforlife View Post

Woohoo, almost there! Starcat, I totally hear you about not wanting to buy new maternity clothes for just a few weeks. But I think I may break down and get a pair of maternity sweatpants. I have been getting by with my normal sweat pants so far, but they are getting awfully tight, and I'm thinking comfort will be key for the next few weeks.


Same here!  I can't bear the thought of breaking down and buying maternity pants, but can I last another month without them? Currently, I'm getting away with low-slung pants a size bigger than I wore pre-pregnancy, but most of them are getting pretty tight.  I also managed to only buy 2 "real" maternity tops -- I just bought a number of tunics and tanks and sweaters a size or two larger than I normally wear, and they've been working if I make sure they're extra-long.   We shall see!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayseeliz View Post

I WAS having trouble sleeping until I had to spend ONE night in a hospital bed. After that awful night when I broke down sobbing at 3am because I could NOT get comfortable I'm pretty durn happy with my bed now!! :) Even though I do have to get up a lot to go to the bathroom it's just nice to be in my own bed!

 

It's too bad it took such an awful night to give you some bed perspective, but I'll keep your story in mind when I'm mad at mine. :)
 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

Ack! All this talk about being full term... I'm less than 2 weeks away from that!!! But it's exciting too! We have everything ready... Except for the car seat. We were "gifted" two used sets, both very nice.... One is an Italian peg-perego travel system complete with two bases for the seat and a stroller, the other is a Eddie Bauer travel system with the same components. They were both manufactured in 2004. I have recently been doing research on safety issues with older models and I just don't know what to do... I think I've concluded that less than 10 years old should be ok, but I'm not sure I want to take that sort of risk... Any input? Suggestions? Experiences?
 

 

I'd probably be willing to use a used carseat from a trusted source if it were less than 10 years old and I couldn't find any recall information, but I'm sure there are people who would never do that.  But I hate that I had to buy a carseat at all.  We don't have a car, so we only bought one for the occasional rental car or trip with friends who have cars.  It takes up space in our apartment and doesn't look like furniture, so I find it annoying.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post

AFM, I've just been kind of lurking lately. I seem to be so anti-social this pregnancy! With friends IRL and on here. With my daughter I joined another website and made GREAT friends that are still some of my closest friends to this day. With my son, everything was kind of screwed up about that pregnancy and even his premature birth and NICU stay. This time around I've stayed a little more introspective and as "weird" as it is because it's so unlike me (as a chatty cathy) I am enjoying the peacefulness and solitude that's come along with it. I'm needing less and less to be affirmed by others and am feeling more self-confident in my abilities to birth my babies. After 2 csections and alot of birth trauma I feel like I'm in SUCH a good place right now with this birth. I have made alot of big steps in the last few months and I'm just so excited to have another birth experience, no matter what the outcome is. And SOOOO excited to meet this little baby! smile.gif I'm secretly (or not so secretly) hoping it's a girl, but would be thrilled to have another little boy also. Anyway, just wanted to do a quick update on myself and let you all know I'm still here and probably just lurking. I'm hoping for lots of full-term, happy healthy babies for all of us! Congrats to the mamas who've already had their babies!!

 


I'm glad you're finding peace in the solitude!  Lurk to your heart's content!

 


First child born March 2011.  Constantly in awe!
Neuromancer is online now  
Old 03-01-2011, 08:58 AM
 
nadia105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

Ack! All this talk about being full term... I'm less than 2 weeks away from that!!! But it's exciting too! We have everything ready... Except for the car seat. We were "gifted" two used sets, both very nice.... One is an Italian peg-perego travel system complete with two bases for the seat and a stroller, the other is a Eddie Bauer travel system with the same components. They were both manufactured in 2004. I have recently been doing research on safety issues with older models and I just don't know what to do... I think I've concluded that less than 10 years old should be ok, but I'm not sure I want to take that sort of risk... Any input? Suggestions? Experiences?
 


From what I understand, carseats 'expire' 6 years after the date they were manufactured.  I remember seeing test where many seats failed 10 years after manufacture, but I don't know where in between 6 and 10 years the real danger zone is, so we don't use them after 6 years.  I have kept one around for a little after the 6 years as an emergency backup, but I don't think I would be comfortable using it full time.  Chceck the family safety board on here, they are VERY knowledgeable ladies!

 


Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
nadia105 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 10:11 AM
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

 

 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post

 

It's apparently National Pancake Day!  Everyone eat pancakes!!  mmmmmmyummmmyummmm

 


Yum! I'm thinking we'll do pancakes for dinner!
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

Ack! All this talk about being full term... I'm less than 2 weeks away from that!!! But it's exciting too! We have everything ready... Except for the car seat. We were "gifted" two used sets, both very nice.... One is an Italian peg-perego travel system complete with two bases for the seat and a stroller, the other is a Eddie Bauer travel system with the same components. They were both manufactured in 2004. I have recently been doing research on safety issues with older models and I just don't know what to do... I think I've concluded that less than 10 years old should be ok, but I'm not sure I want to take that sort of risk... Any input? Suggestions? Experiences?
 



I wouldn't use a carseat past it's expiration. But I'm a carseat nut ;-)

 

I'll be full term in 11 days. Woohoo! Not that I think baby is going to arrive until 40+, but it's still exciting.

 

35/6 wk appt this afternoon, including the GBS test. I'm seeing the midwife in the practice, I haven't seen the OB since 16 weeks, but the midwife can't attend my delivery (VBAC). I prefer seeing the MW, but need to talk birth plan stuff with the doctor soon so I better make sure one of my next appointments is with her.

 


mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
 
kittn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a perpetual letdown
Posts: 1,367
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

33 weeks and 4days. wow. so fast. I am not worried about going in march my cervix is still tucked back mostly and closed. i am working hard at gaining weight and having a hard time. I forced myself to eat before this never mind now. Ive gained 16lbs. Im 5feet2inches and started at 122 im only 138now.last month I lost weight. I have my GBS test next week.

 

I am working on a new attitude. i am not going to be afraid. i am going to be grateful


Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
kittn is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:21 PM
 
nadia105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by kittn View Post

 

I am working on a new attitude. i am not going to be afraid. i am going to be grateful



I should join you in this!  #3's birth has unbelievably difficult and I do have fear going into  it again, but I want to let that go.

 

 


Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
nadia105 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:24 PM
 
EricaRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by kittn View Post

33 weeks and 4days. wow. so fast. I am not worried about going in march my cervix is still tucked back mostly and closed. i am working hard at gaining weight and having a hard time. I forced myself to eat before this never mind now. Ive gained 16lbs. Im 5feet2inches and started at 122 im only 138now.last month I lost weight. I have my GBS test next week.

 

I am working on a new attitude. i am not going to be afraid. i am going to be grateful


wow you guys are all starting to make me a bit nervous with all the talk of your weight gain. I'm 34w1d and only up 7 lbs from my starting weight. Midwives haven't said anything and I'm eating alright but it does kind of concern me that the baby is weighing in at around 5 lbs plus there's the weight of the amniotic fluid, placenta, etc. and I'm still only up 7 lbs... I trust my body that it knows what it's doing so I'm really not stressing or anything but that does seem a bit low, huh? eyesroll.gif
 

 


Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
EricaRN is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:36 PM
 
ILoveMyBabyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

Ack! All this talk about being full term... I'm less than 2 weeks away from that!!! But it's exciting too! We have everything ready... Except for the car seat. We were "gifted" two used sets, both very nice.... One is an Italian peg-perego travel system complete with two bases for the seat and a stroller, the other is a Eddie Bauer travel system with the same components. They were both manufactured in 2004. I have recently been doing research on safety issues with older models and I just don't know what to do... I think I've concluded that less than 10 years old should be ok, but I'm not sure I want to take that sort of risk... Any input? Suggestions? Experiences?
 


i am carseat paranoid as well and would not use the seat, but  would still use the stroller! I won't use ds's old infant seat because i found some rust on it, and  we were given a carseat that was said to not be used, but I am just leary of it because it was from a friend of friend...So I bought a new infant seat, and i don't regret it all. I got an on board 35 so it should last for well over a year, it was 50% off and I will be using amazon credit and extra money i earned to buy the matching stroller frame here in a week or so after my baby shower just in case someone decided to buy the frame for me since i have it on my registry. i have a graco comfort sport for back up in dh's car or whatever...

 

so i am 33 weeks today! I took ds out all afternoon, to the museum, lunch, pet store and park and I am beat. It feels good to get out and about but boy i feel out of shape being cooped up all winter getting all  huge and preggo. Next appt is on thursday, I have my one mandatory obgyn visit then since my CNM is off this week and all CNM patients have to meet with an obgyn 1 time during the pregnancy to be evaluated i guess to make sure all is well for CNM to deliver me. According to my scale my weight has gone down, but it is not very reliable, we'll see what the scale says on thursday. I would be happy to be the same or only up a pound or so after that big 10 lb gain in one month, but I am not starving myself or anything, but the christmas candy did run out, so maybe that is a good thing...

 


supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
ILoveMyBabyBird is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:37 PM
 
nadia105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post




wow you guys are all starting to make me a bit nervous with all the talk of your weight gain. I'm 34w1d and only up 7 lbs from my starting weight. Midwives haven't said anything and I'm eating alright but it does kind of concern me that the baby is weighing in at around 5 lbs plus there's the weight of the amniotic fluid, placenta, etc. and I'm still only up 7 lbs... I trust my body that it knows what it's doing so I'm really not stressing or anything but that does seem a bit low, huh? eyesroll.gif
 

 



 

I 'm only up about 12, and I am 34w1d also.  My m/w is fine with it and I figure your body gains what it needs to.  I gained more with my others, but I started off at a lower weight with them, so it works out.  AS long as you aren't trying to limit weight gain to a numbe rthat small, I think it is fine. 


Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
nadia105 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 09:03 PM
 
bleumoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: central Ohio
Posts: 824
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm so tired right now! I just took on two kids for fulltime childcare. They're pretty easy kids so far, but dealing with DS2's reactions and jealousy is wearing me out.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post

With all the stories on the other boards of people with unplanned UC's I'm feeling the need to get prepared for that.  I think I'm going to get some cord clamps and stuff.  anyone else NOT planning a HB but prepared 'just in case"?  One of my worst fears is that I will go into labor at work and not make it out of there and have to deliver in the hospital by default!!

 

 

I'm not preparing for an unplanned UC as such, but if it happens, it happens. I'm fairly confident we'd be able to manage just fine. Were your other labors very quick?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreignerforlife View Post
Anyone else having a hard time sleeping? Oh man, I just canNOT get comfortable! Stupid hips. And stupid sensitive skin. I tried sleeping naked because the seams on my jps bugged me, but now my soft, flannel sheets feel rough on my hips. Gah! On the up side, whenever I am lying awake, the baby starts moving around, reminding me of why I am doing this. I love that. :-)

 

Oh yeah, definitely. I'm waking multiple times a night. Peeing more often, and my hips -- oh my hips! 



Quote:
Originally Posted by nadia105 View Post
From what I understand, carseats 'expire' 6 years after the date they were manufactured.  I remember seeing test where many seats failed 10 years after manufacture, but I don't know where in between 6 and 10 years the real danger zone is, so we don't use them after 6 years.  I have kept one around for a little after the 6 years as an emergency backup, but I don't think I would be comfortable using it full time.  Chceck the family safety board on here, they are VERY knowledgeable ladies!

 

 

I'm in a dilemma about car seats too. A friend gave me a newer seat (she bought it last year) but it's a brand I don't know much about (and can't remember the name of offhand). I keep meaning to look up safety data on it. carseat.org right?  I hope we don't have to buy a new one, but I would much rather be cautious than sorry.
 

 


Allison.... mom of DS1 (7) and DS2 (4) and awaiting #3 near the end of April 2011
bleumoose is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 09:27 AM
 
kittn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a perpetual letdown
Posts: 1,367
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

yes 7lbs seems low but if everything looks fine and your MW isn't worried, i wouldn't stress.there are so many factors to consider. your height/weight beginning BMI ect  I have an eating disorder and have been recovering for about 5 years. its always been hard and the MW knows that. i have never let my issues affect a pregnancy so this is odd for me. i am trying to eat, but I am so busy and so stressed most days. I don't always remember until i feel like I'm passing out. i think my MW was more concerned this past appointment because I actually lost weight. baby looks fine though

 

as far as the car seat someone mentioned (spaghetti brain cant remember) under 6 years and if you KNOW for sure it has not been in any kind of accident or anything then I would say yes. older than that or any question and  I just wouldn't.

 

BTW I'M NOT READY YET. nothing is done for this baby, but I just cant wait to meet this little person . for the first time ever I am terribly in love with the little being inside my belly. totally connected in a way I never have been. I never really connected very much with my babies before birth
sounds terrible doesn't it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post




wow you guys are all starting to make me a bit nervous with all the talk of your weight gain. I'm 34w1d and only up 7 lbs from my starting weight. Midwives haven't said anything and I'm eating alright but it does kind of concern me that the baby is weighing in at around 5 lbs plus there's the weight of the amniotic fluid, placenta, etc. and I'm still only up 7 lbs... I trust my body that it knows what it's doing so I'm really not stressing or anything but that does seem a bit low, huh? eyesroll.gif
 

 



 


Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
kittn is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 09:54 AM
 
Stayseeliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: South Carolina, Y'ALL!!
Posts: 4,324
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So-so dr appointment yesterday. The baby looked great on the NST but my bp is still up and with my protein being over 300 on my 24 urine last week the dr said he really doubts I'll get to 37w at this point. I'm doing another 24 hr urine today (thankfully at home and not in the hospital). I'm hoping to get to at least 35 weeks-just 10 more days. 36 would be great though!!


Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Stayseeliz is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
 
Blanca78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The eastern edge of the Middle West
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Erica--I'm in a similar position--I've gained 10 lbs. I asked the doctor about it and she said it's fine--baby is measuring fine. She said I'll end up being on the low side of normal but the main indicator is the baby's size. My theory is, because I gained around 10 lbs over the year before I got pregnant, perhaps that weight ended up going to the baby--whereas my body may have actually lost weight. I haven't been doing anything to restrict or add calories, I've just been eating what feels right, so I figure my body's doing what it needs to do. The doctors said they'll let me know if they have any concerns about baby's size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post




wow you guys are all starting to make me a bit nervous with all the talk of your weight gain. I'm 34w1d and only up 7 lbs from my starting weight. Midwives haven't said anything and I'm eating alright but it does kind of concern me that the baby is weighing in at around 5 lbs plus there's the weight of the amniotic fluid, placenta, etc. and I'm still only up 7 lbs... I trust my body that it knows what it's doing so I'm really not stressing or anything but that does seem a bit low, huh? eyesroll.gif
 

 



 


Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

Blanca78 is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter
 
StarCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,440
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Stacey- hope your 24 hr urine is good and hope you can hold out for another 2 1/2 weeks!!!  will keep my fingers crossed for you. 

 

This horrible tiredness is AWFUL!!  I need an energy burst!!! 

 

I started taking my EPO today.  MW said I could take it orally starting anytime and we would start vaginally at like 37-38 weeks.  I'm also going to make a big batch of raspberry leaf tea to drink.  she also recommended that I get some pads and put some witch hazel on them and put them in the freezer.  So I think I will do those up soon,.  I got all of the things I ordered in except the herbs.  I went with the Polly Jeans 6 week formula.  I'm' hoping I get it in a timely manner.  havent received any shipping confirmation yet.  its supposed to be a 5week formula but they said they send instructions to start it later.  Hopefully I get it by next week at the latest.  Got my belly cast, too.  I think I'll do that around week 38.  anyone else doing one??

 

 


Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
StarCat is offline  
Old 03-03-2011, 02:04 PM
 
Blanca78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The eastern edge of the Middle West
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Starcat--What's the EPO for, again? And how do you do it vaginally--just put the capsule up by the cervix?

Also, I had been meaning to try RRL tea for uterine toning but never got around to it--I had been assuming it probably wouldn't do anything this late in the game, but maybe I'm wrong?

 

The last couple of weeks I started having more persistent pelvic/crotch pain. It used to be just on the left, where my inner thigh meets my crotch. Now it's on both sides and is stronger, mostly when I walk or get up from standing. I rode my bike yesterday for the first time in months and I was surprised how tender everything felt against the seat--almost bruised! I do know the baby is low and head down, so I wonder if that's part of it.

 

Anyone else experiencing this type of pain? Have you found any exercises or anything that helps? Walking is uncomfortable, but I'm starting to worry that I haven't done enough to prepare my body for childbirth. I need to get an exercise book from the library or something--would do a DVD but we don't have a tv, only laptops, so the screens aren't practical for exercising.


Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

Blanca78 is offline  
Old 03-03-2011, 02:11 PM
 
EricaRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post

Starcat--What's the EPO for, again? And how do you do it vaginally--just put the capsule up by the cervix?

Also, I had been meaning to try RRL tea for uterine toning but never got around to it--I had been assuming it probably wouldn't do anything this late in the game, but maybe I'm wrong?

 

The last couple of weeks I started having more persistent pelvic/crotch pain. It used to be just on the left, where my inner thigh meets my crotch. Now it's on both sides and is stronger, mostly when I walk or get up from standing. I rode my bike yesterday for the first time in months and I was surprised how tender everything felt against the seat--almost bruised! I do know the baby is low and head down, so I wonder if that's part of it.

 

Anyone else experiencing this type of pain? Have you found any exercises or anything that helps? Walking is uncomfortable, but I'm starting to worry that I haven't done enough to prepare my body for childbirth. I need to get an exercise book from the library or something--would do a DVD but we don't have a tv, only laptops, so the screens aren't practical for exercising.



Sounds like it could be SPD. Check out this site for a good description of what it feels like: http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm scroll down to symptoms. If that is what you think you have, going to a chiropractor has been the ONLY thing that's helped me in all 3 pregnancies. You have to find one who is familiar with pregnancy and SPD (or pelvic girdle pain as it's sometimes referred to) in order to get yourself feeling better. Hope you find something soon! SPD sucks!! lol.

 


Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
EricaRN is offline  
Old 03-03-2011, 02:21 PM
 
Blanca78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The eastern edge of the Middle West
Posts: 2,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

That had crossed my mind. If it is, I'm guessing it's related to already flexible joints/misalignment (I'm pretty sure one leg is longer than the other, and my joints always crack really easily--purely anecdotal evidence!) and not a hormone thing because hormones have not affected me at all in any really noticeable ways! No morning sickness, no sensitive smell, no mood swings, no weird tastes...

 

It's not severe at this point--more of an annoyance--and I noticed going on the elliptical machine seems to help or at least doesn't irritate it the way walking does. But I would like the pain not to get too much worse. Thanks for the link!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post





Sounds like it could be SPD. Check out this site for a good description of what it feels like: http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm scroll down to symptoms. If that is what you think you have, going to a chiropractor has been the ONLY thing that's helped me in all 3 pregnancies. You have to find one who is familiar with pregnancy and SPD (or pelvic girdle pain as it's sometimes referred to) in order to get yourself feeling better. Hope you find something soon! SPD sucks!! lol.

 



 


Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

Blanca78 is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off