who feels like - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-05-2011, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

They are going to explode?  As in, the baby is soooo low it feels like you're a) walking with a melon between your legs b) you're getting comments like, I don't think you're gonna make it to your due date!

I am going to be surprised if I make it to my due date.  This babe has already dropped (cooking up DS #2), is riding low low low and I have oodles of contractions.  Nothing horrific but definitely stronger than I did with my 1st DS.  Also, my plug seems to have disappeared about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I rest and stay hydrated etc to alleviate them but we shall see what happens!

Just need to wait 2 weeks before baby comes.  Need to get through DS birthday and make it to 37 weeks.

Anyone else have an exploding factor going on?! horrors.gif

Loving wife to DH  mama to DS1 3/13/09 , DS2 4/20/11   and DS3 1/12/13 Professional and attempting to  while     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2011, 10:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I feel like I'm going to explode, but in a different way.  I feel like my belly is so far out that its going to explode and all my guts will fly out! By the end of the day I feel like literally holding my belly in (towards my spine) with my hands.

I actually wish this kid would drop a little so that I can breath again! Of course once he does drop, I'll be complaining about the melon between the legs issue :P

Me,fly-by-nursing2.gif wife to DH familybed2.gif , SAHM to DD (4/26/09) and DS (4/9/11) h20homebirth.gif cd.gif

Old 03-05-2011, 11:51 PM

I feel like I'm going to explode in that Alien movie sort of way.  I think she's going to born out of my belly button at this rate!  (Well, she might be coming from between my ribs right now since she suddenly decided to move up.)  I haven't lost anything, but I have had contractions.

Married to DH since February 2005, mother of selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifDS (8/18/2008) and DD in (4/2/2011)!  lactivist.gif familybed2.gif  Expecting stork-suprise.gif February 2013!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:34 AM

My belly feels uncomfortably tight, as if my skin is stretched beyond capacity. I think it is because the baby is in a strange diagonally transverse position though... if (s)he would get her/himself into a normal, head down position, I am sure I wouldn't feel so explosive. :) Both of my children have gone well past their EDDs, so I expect this one to do the same. I am so huge already; I can't imagine how much bigger I will get in another 7-9 weeks, :lol.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Three cheers for the exploding mama's club! LOL jk.  Funny how it affects all of us so differently. redface.gif

Loving wife to DH  mama to DS1 3/13/09 , DS2 4/20/11   and DS3 1/12/13 Professional and attempting to  while     

User Tag List