April Showers bring.... Babies! (Chat Thread) - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 261 Old 04-18-2011, 04:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

another maybe? don't trust myself to know at this stage in the game.  contractions are painful tho! more-so than what I've experienced before...

Loving wife to DH  mama to DS1 3/13/09 , DS2 4/20/11   and DS3 1/12/13 Professional and attempting to  while     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 261 Old 04-18-2011, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Still nothing going on here.  My due date is tomorrow. I'm enormous and can barely walk anymore because it hurts so bad.  There's so much pressure that I have to pee at least 57 times a day.  Hopefully soon...

#183 of 261 Old 04-18-2011, 07:22 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I am having the same problem with walking. My whole groin/hip/butt/thigh area hurts so bad.

Yay! KaPOW! I'm off to read your birth story now. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddle View Post

Still nothing going on here.  My due date is tomorrow. I'm enormous and can barely walk anymore because it hurts so bad.  There's so much pressure that I have to pee at least 57 times a day.  Hopefully soon...

Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 7, 3, 2) and expecting #6 June/2014

#184 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 06:01 AM

Nothing here which is fine because now #4 has a fever.  AARRGGH!  I guess this is what we get for having an entire winter without anyone getting sick.

That's OK.  I have a huge list of stuff to get done today.  Easter baskets, wrap a few birthday presents, wash my bedding.

I did get a schedule typed up for my parents yesterday.  It was 3 pages long, though I do have 2 kids with health issues.  So are my kids just that high maintenance or am i that anal retentive?

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#185 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 07:07 AM

Well, no baby here. I think things are hopeful that it will be closer to now and not 42 weeks though, so I'm okay with waiting. Have a MW appt today so we will see, I went into labor at 39 weeks with DD, and am 38+6 today.

Anyone else not sleeping much or waking up a lot/very early?

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
#186 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 08:42 AM

No baby here yet.  I made it through tax season and am now just 2 days from my due date.  I'm still at work, but have a whole lot less to do.  I'd been feeling unprepared, so I guess now I have the chance to do all the things I haven't finished - prepping the cloth diapers, washing baby clothes, getting more diaper covers?  Actually it's a pretty good-sized list!  I'm hoping by the end of this weekend, I can have all the really important things done. 

Hopefully it won't be long after that.  I'm not terribly uncomfortable, as it sounds like some people are - my hands and feet are feeling kind of swollen and my back hurting a little today are probably the most bothersome.  DH is already wanting sort of a deadline for when we'll go to the OB that my midwife has connections to (we're planning a homebirth and I have no interest in being induced unless it's for a really really good reason).  So I'm hoping that the baby will come before there even needs to be a conversation about that. 

During the one ultrasound I had, the OB suggested that my due date may have been set 2 weeks earlier than it should be.  I don't really think that's the case, but I like that it gives me potentially 2 more weeks before anyone would be thinking about inducing.  DH apparently doesn't remember that part - he just remembers the doctor saying don't let her go more than 2 weeks over - and thinks that meant 2 weeks over my originally calculated due date.  So it would be nice if the baby came in the next 2 weeks and being too far overdue wasn't a concern at all. 

me + v + baby girl

#187 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:

Anyone else not sleeping much or waking up a lot/very early?

I was sleeping GREAT the last few days--actually made it through two nights in a row without waking up!--until last night, when I drifted in and out of semi-consciousness all night and now feel fairly wrecked. My hips were killing me. I think I'll do okay tonight, though.

No signs of anything here, whatsoever. But I'm just 39 weeks today. Come on, babies!

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#188 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 11:45 AM

I think i might have something going on. I was up all night with cramps, nausea and I pooped a ton. I am still having cramps and lots of poo today but its not diarrhea. Its very odd. Overall, I feel terrible. Maybe something is changing with my body? Either that or my body just hates me. greensad.gif

#189 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 01:01 PM

I don't know, sounds like it could be promising! I've also felt gassy/like I have to poop a lot, but no diarrhea.

*wanted to put the fingers crossed smiley here but can't find it*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren82 View Post

I think i might have something going on. I was up all night with cramps, nausea and I pooped a ton. I am still having cramps and lots of poo today but its not diarrhea. Its very odd. Overall, I feel terrible. Maybe something is changing with my body? Either that or my body just hates me. greensad.gif

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#190 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 03:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Warning: cranky pregnant woman rant ahead!

I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE BABY IS BORN!!!!! Every single flipping text, instant message, or Facebook post in the past three weeks yet has been "Had the baby yet?" or "Have you tried spicy food?" or some other such nonsense. I'm posting updates every. single. day. saying that I have not yet had the baby and talking about walking to try to get things moving or whatever. So obviously, that's your hint that I HAVEN'T GIVEN BIRTH YET! So the "Have you had the baby YET?" message is completely unnecessary and @%$^%@# ANNOYING! Trust me, there will be pictures up on Facebook about 30 seconds after the baby is born, it's not like I'm going to disappear off the face of the planet and never tell anyone unless they message me and ask!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#191 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 06:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadia105 View Post

Well, I was sure today was the day, water borke at 2:15 this morning, a few contractions kicked in after half an hour, got as close as every 4 minutes, and then quit.  So, here I sit, 14 hours later, not in labor.  I can go as long as tomorrow morning before my mw will want me to come in, but I am hoping it happens before that!

So exciting due date buddy!! :-) I hope you're holding your baby by now! Super jealous! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

AFM, 41+1 and aside from feeling frustrated by STILL not being able to make any sort of plans (especially sucky with Easter this weekend) and the daily calls, etc etc etc. I feel pretty good I suppose. I feel like I should be more miserable than I am. Which is crazy because I feel pretty darn miserable. lol. Getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night total which can't possibly go on much longer (right??) and feeling so achy and yuck all day. I dunno. I want to update cuz I've been MIA for the last few days, but honestly I'm too damn tired. I just don't feel like it. lol. Congrats to everyone who's having their babies! I hope to be joining you soon!

Oh btw, had a stress test done yesterday at 41 weeks (requirement for VBACs starting at 40 weeks) and passed with flying colors. I have a biophysical profile scheduled Tuesday at 42 +1 if I don't go into labor by then. MWs will keep seeing me as long as it takes so long as these tests keep coming back normal. It's actually more stressful than I thought it would be but I suppose if something comes back NOT normal, then I'd want to know anyway. Just going to make sure I get a good night's sleep the night before (as good as possible at least) and drink lots of fluid before I go in. That's still a week away so hopefully I'll just have the baby before then! lol. DD came at 41+5 so I'm anticipating going about that long this time. (DS was born at 35wks but was due to GBS infection that turned into PROM so definitely not "typical" for me). Good luck to everyone still waiting to birth!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#192 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 06:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

oh boy do I hear ya!  I also love it when someone I know who had a c-section due to twins 3 years ago, wanted a VBAC and due date was 2 weeks later than mine had a freakin c-section this am not because she was in labor but because the Dr wanted to do it rather than waiting for her to go into labor.  Not a fan of this particular person anyways...but whatever.  Pissed me off!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkajane View Post

I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE BABY IS BORN!!!!! Every single flipping text, instant message, or Facebook post in the past three weeks yet has been "Had the baby yet?" or "Have you tried spicy food?" or some other such nonsense. I'm posting updates every. single. day. saying that I have not yet had the baby and talking about walking to try to get things moving or whatever. So obviously, that's your hint that I HAVEN'T GIVEN BIRTH YET! So the "Have you had the baby YET?" message is completely unnecessary and @%$^%@# ANNOYING! Trust me, there will be pictures up on Facebook about 30 seconds after the baby is born, it's not like I'm going to disappear off the face of the planet and never tell anyone unless they message me and ask!

Loving wife to DH  mama to DS1 3/13/09 , DS2 4/20/11   and DS3 1/12/13 Professional and attempting to  while     
#193 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 07:47 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Well, I just took 2oz of castor oil in OJ - wish me luck! I'm 39+5 and my sister will be here for ONE day three days from now. I need to get this kiddo out! I will take another 2oz in the morning if I'm not in labor by then. I've had lots of cramping and irregular contractions today, so here's hoping!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#194 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 08:08 PM

My mom is the worst!  We've TOLD her we will call when I'm in labor (she lives 4 hours away) and EVERY DAY she calls and says... are you in labor?  Gaaahhh!  3 days "over" due and I'm going nuts.  I stopped working at the end of last week ASSUMING I would have the baby on time... 

And what about the full moon?  Nothing.  the force of nature that can move entire oceans has NO effect on my child....what's up with that?

Quote:

Married to Chris (4/07),  WOHM to DSD Sam wave.gif (2/01), missing our angels Phoebe angel3.gif (3/10) and Ronan angel2.gif (4/11).

#195 of 261 Old 04-19-2011, 08:45 PM

Good luck!!!! I hope you're holding your baby soon!

Quote:

Well, I just took 2oz of castor oil in OJ - wish me luck! I'm 39+5 and my sister will be here for ONE day three days from now. I need to get this kiddo out! I will take another 2oz in the morning if I'm not in labor by then. I've had lots of cramping and irregular contractions today, so here's hoping!

Sara ~ one dh + one 5yo boy + baby in 2011
#196 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 09:26 AM

Ok my turn for some cranky pregnant complaining.  My EDD is today.  I SO thought I would have this baby early.  Nope.  And nothing happening.  I had to stop posting on FB because all I was doing was complaining.  My SIL who is due May 9th is already 4.5cm dilated and 80% effaced.  Her first came 2 1/2 weeks early so its looking very much like she will have her baby first.  I enlisted DH's help last night and it was not enjoyable in the slightest.  I kept saying we didn't have to and I wish we didn't because he was tired and it felt like a chore we were so not into it.  Probably didn't help anyway.  Then today I get up and there is a note on our laptop saying 'Don't use, call me'.  So I called DH and he had bought some fake anti-virus thing that was actually a virus.  Dummy.  So I dragged both kids to Best Buy at 10am, they were flipping out fighting in the stroller after 5 min.  Of course someone was ahead of us who knew the tech and chatted for a long time.  Kids still flipping out.  Then I find out they want $200 just to take the virus off of our $300 laptop.  WTH!?  So then I'm calling DH and crying in the middle of Best Buy.  Luckily my dad can fix it instead (but it won't be done for awhile).  Kids still fighting when we got home.  I was on the phone with my mom and DD helped herself to some chocolate pudding from the fridge and got it all over the couch and one of my new throw pillows.  AND I'M STILL PREGNANT.  Ok I think I'm done for now.  I might be back later.  I don't even care if anyone reads this.

Taryn-31 Crunchy Conservative Catholic SAHM with DH-32
DS 7.5, DD 5 (vbac), DD 2.5 (vbac), and DD 12/30/13 (vbac)

#197 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 11:08 AM

I'm with you, cranky mamas.  40w1d today and no sign of anything.  I'm insanely enormous and miserable.  This is so much harder  than my pregnancy with DD.  Standing up hurts and walking is almost impossible.  I seriously crawled to the bathroom once last night because it hurt too much to walk.  And speaking of going to the bathroom at night, I'm getting up literally about 7 times a night to go pee.  I can't wait for this baby to come so I can actually get some sleep...  It can't be worse than this.   There's so much pressure on my bladder  that I feel like I need to pee even right when I stand up after peeing.  The pain in my ribs is back because this kid is just getting too freaking big.  My house is a wreck because I can't clean it when I can't stand or walk and I'm so exhausted.  DD is being awesome about being patient with me, but she's anxious for her brother to come out so she can have a functional mommy again.  I'm getting super emotional too.  I almost cried last night trying to make the bed because it was just so hard and it hurt and I'm sick of not being able to do anything.  Constant BH contractions but nothing real yet.  Can't be too much longer...

#198 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 12:36 PM

Well, here I am... the most pregnant I have ever been.  Both my girls would have been born on Monday and with the full moon I thought for sure I'd be having this baby by now.  But no such luck for me.  And now my midwife is away until the 25th and I don't know how I feel about it.  On the one hand I would like this baby out like last week and don't really care who is there when it happens.  But on the other hand I love my midwife and since I had DD2 with her I would really like her to be there for this birth.  Not that I have any control over it anyway (wouldn't that be great!?)!  She checked me last week and I was about 3 cm and 50% effaced, but that doesn't really mean anything.  I have been having more and more contractions, some have been menstrual cramp like, but nothing consistent.   And now I can't decide whether I should continue doing things to encourage labor (long walks, DTD, bouncing on birth ball, mega-dosing on RRL, etc) or wait until the MW returns.  I'm trying not to get frustrated since I am only 38+6 and this really could go on for another 3 weeks but.... god forbid!  I am so uncomfortable and huge...  I can't bend over, I smell, I can't sleep, everywhere I go people stare at me.  I have a skin tag on my right thigh and my thighs are so huge that they rub together when I walk and the little skin tag is now swollen and irritated and very painful... but what am I gonna do?  I can't lay around with my legs spread and no pants on all day to give it air! 

On a happier note here is a little anecdote you ladies might enjoy....  I walked to the corner gas station to return a red box movie the other day and as I was leaving this young (early 20s) guy came running up behind me "miss! miss!"  He asked me for directions and after I told him he said "I know how to get there I just needed an excuse to come over here and tell you- DAMN GIRL!!  You are looking fine!!  I know you're pregnant and all, and I'm not trying to be weird, but (he looks behind me at my giant butt) you got me LOOKIN!!"  LOL!!!!  I told him thanks and that he just made my last 9 months.  DP tells me I look great all the time, but he has to.  This guy really made my weekend!

Deirdre partners.gif partner to Josiah , mama of jumpers.gif, and.... it's a BOY!!!! babyf.gif4/23/2011
#199 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 12:38 PM

I realize I am a total late-comer to this thread, but just hopped back over to MDC after a while away. I'm due tomorrow with our first daughter, and have HORRID PUPPS - don't know if any of you have had this or have it now, but it's god-awful itching.  I nearly induced last weekend because I just thought I couldn't take it anymore, but I really didn't want to go there.  I'm glad I waited, but I'm telling you if this girl makes me wait another week with this miserable itching, she's going to be grounded from the second she's out! Hope you are all hanging in there!!

#200 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 12:41 PM

Sorry to hog up two posts, but I forgot to add last week my MW swept my membranes at our 39 week appt, no avail.  I was a "fingertip to 2 cm" with stretchy tissue and 80% effaced, baby at a 0-station...you'd think in a whole WEEK she could have made a move, no?  Oh, the joys :) 

#201 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 12:50 PM

Ha!  That is great!  How funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonicmama View Post

On a happier note here is a little anecdote you ladies might enjoy....  I walked to the corner gas station to return a red box movie the other day and as I was leaving this young (early 20s) guy came running up behind me "miss! miss!"  He asked me for directions and after I told him he said "I know how to get there I just needed an excuse to come over here and tell you- DAMN GIRL!!  You are looking fine!!  I know you're pregnant and all, and I'm not trying to be weird, but (he looks behind me at my giant butt) you got me LOOKIN!!"  LOL!!!!  I told him thanks and that he just made my last 9 months.  DP tells me I look great all the time, but he has to.  This guy really made my weekend!

me + v + baby girl

#202 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 12:55 PM

OMG, I LOVE this story!  That would totally make my day!  Thanks for the giggle, I'm just sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I'm 40w4d and no baby.  You made my day!

Oh, btw, have you ever used Body Glide?  GREAT for chafing, I used it when I did the Breast Cancer 3-day walk and it worked wonders.  Might help with that irritated skin tag!

Quote:

Married to Chris (4/07),  WOHM to DSD Sam wave.gif (2/01), missing our angels Phoebe angel3.gif (3/10) and Ronan angel2.gif (4/11).

#203 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 04:22 PM

lol.gif I think it's great.

Quote:

#204 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 04:25 PM

I had PUPPS so bad with my first pregnancy that I would scratch myself raw and had huge bruises from the scratching. The good news is that it will stop when you deliver. The bad news is that it wont stop until you deliver. Using ice packs helped the inflammation somewhat but that's about it. I hope your daughter decides to come soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSmithA2 View Post

I realize I am a total late-comer to this thread, but just hopped back over to MDC after a while away. I'm due tomorrow with our first daughter, and have HORRID PUPPS - don't know if any of you have had this or have it now, but it's god-awful itching.  I nearly induced last weekend because I just thought I couldn't take it anymore, but I really didn't want to go there.  I'm glad I waited, but I'm telling you if this girl makes me wait another week with this miserable itching, she's going to be grounded from the second she's out! Hope you are all hanging in there!!

#205 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn237 View Post

Ok my turn for some cranky pregnant complaining.  My EDD is today.  I SO thought I would have this baby early.  Nope.  And nothing happening.  I had to stop posting on FB because all I was doing was complaining.  My SIL who is due May 9th is already 4.5cm dilated and 80% effaced.  Her first came 2 1/2 weeks early so its looking very much like she will have her baby first.  I enlisted DH's help last night and it was not enjoyable in the slightest.  I kept saying we didn't have to and I wish we didn't because he was tired and it felt like a chore we were so not into it.  Probably didn't help anyway.  Then today I get up and there is a note on our laptop saying 'Don't use, call me'.  So I called DH and he had bought some fake anti-virus thing that was actually a virus.  Dummy.  So I dragged both kids to Best Buy at 10am, they were flipping out fighting in the stroller after 5 min.  Of course someone was ahead of us who knew the tech and chatted for a long time.  Kids still flipping out.  Then I find out they want $200 just to take the virus off of our $300 laptop.  WTH!?  So then I'm calling DH and crying in the middle of Best Buy.  Luckily my dad can fix it instead (but it won't be done for awhile).  Kids still fighting when we got home.  I was on the phone with my mom and DD helped herself to some chocolate pudding from the fridge and got it all over the couch and one of my new throw pillows.  AND I'M STILL PREGNANT.  Ok I think I'm done for now.  I might be back later.  I don't even care if anyone reads this.

I loathe facebook because my cousin who is 3 1/2 weeks behind me is being very competitive about having her baby before me. It is so annoying, she was literally trying to go in labor yesterday on MY EDD, it was quite pathetic. I just don't understand the race in it though. I really need to avoid Facebook all together as I have found that sometimes things need to stay off the internet. That same cousin is asking me on my wall if I have made progress yet? LOL I just told her the truth, my MW doesn't do cervical checks, and even if she did I am not posting it on my wall to compare to her dilation, lol! I am definitely wanting this girl to come out, but I am trying to be patient.

That sucks about your laptop. We had a virus last year and it wiped out some hardware or something so our computer is not fully functional. We tried to do our taxes at home and couldn't complete them so we had to go and get them done on the last day and pay 200$ which I hated and ds made sure to tell the tax guy that mommy had called them "stupid taxes," And I mumbled yeah they are stupid when you have to pay thousands of dollars," but I don't care, tax time is only good when your getting a refund, not paying in half a months paycheck...

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
#206 of 261 Old 04-20-2011, 07:48 PM

Feeling crampy tonight, but not timeable.  I haven't called my parents yet to put them on alert.

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#207 of 261 Old 04-21-2011, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter

I haven't really posted much lately but honestly it's hard to get on here and read about people who are only 38 weeks complaining about how miserable they are or how impatient they are etc, when I'm sitting here at 41+3 and been having daily prodromal labor since 36 weeks. lol. I mean I GET it because I know how miserable I felt at 38 weeks. It's not that at all. It's just hard to hear and is a constant freaking reminder that I still haven't had the baby. And it's nothing against anyone at all because like I said I KNOW how miserable I was at that point. And I certainly want everyone to feel comfortable posting how miserable they are here because this is the place for it! I just feel like it's added pressure for me at this point so I'm cutting back on when I am checking it. Anyway I just wanted to post really quick to tell why I'm not on as much (cuz it's freaking depressing) since I went from posting several times per day to like once or twice a week. Hoping for a baby tonight or tomorrow because otherwise DH is likely going to have to miss the birth :-( He's in his last 2 weeks of classes before finals and CANNOT afford to miss class right now. He's about to graduate and really needs to finish strong. So either the baby comes today or tomorrow or I literally am hoping to be pregnant another 2 weeks which would mean I'd be at least a month overdue. lol. Seriously?? I don't know that my body could handle it honestly. *sigh*

Ok well I hope everyone has a great night. My DH just called on the way home from picking up the kids from the babysitters and said that DS was so bad today that the woman who watches them was in tears. Great... perfect... looking forward to it. lol. And I feel bad for DH who has had a long day already and who I'm sure just wants to come home and crash but has to deal with this AND with my grumpiness. I just honestly don't have it in me anymore NOT to be grumpy. Can't this kid just GET OUT ALREADY?!?!?! ok. done ranting. Have a good night ladies!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#208 of 261 Old 04-21-2011, 06:29 PM

I'm sorry mama...hugs to you.  I hear ya on the grumpiness.  I'm 41 weeks tomorrow, still 1cm dilated and 50% effaced, same as I've been since 36 weeks.  My induction is scheduled for Monday (lucky the doc didn't give me a hard time about going overdue - I can't really ask for more than 10 days), and I'm so tired of being pregnant that I am actually looking forward to NOT going into labor this weekend so I can have the induction - seems so much easier on my exhausted body than the last labor I had which was 56 hours.  I'm just too tired I think.  I'm sick to death of being tired all.the.time.  I went to Costco Tuesday and was wiped out for the entire rest of the day.  My poor kids and husband deserve the Medal of Honor for putting up with me this last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post

I haven't really posted much lately but honestly it's hard to get on here and read about people who are only 38 weeks complaining about how miserable they are or how impatient they are etc, when I'm sitting here at 41+3 and been having daily prodromal labor since 36 weeks. lol. I mean I GET it because I know how miserable I felt at 38 weeks. It's not that at all. It's just hard to hear and is a constant freaking reminder that I still haven't had the baby. And it's nothing against anyone at all because like I said I KNOW how miserable I was at that point. And I certainly want everyone to feel comfortable posting how miserable they are here because this is the place for it! I just feel like it's added pressure for me at this point so I'm cutting back on when I am checking it. Anyway I just wanted to post really quick to tell why I'm not on as much (cuz it's freaking depressing) since I went from posting several times per day to like once or twice a week. Hoping for a baby tonight or tomorrow because otherwise DH is likely going to have to miss the birth :-( He's in his last 2 weeks of classes before finals and CANNOT afford to miss class right now. He's about to graduate and really needs to finish strong. So either the baby comes today or tomorrow or I literally am hoping to be pregnant another 2 weeks which would mean I'd be at least a month overdue. lol. Seriously?? I don't know that my body could handle it honestly. *sigh*

Ok well I hope everyone has a great night. My DH just called on the way home from picking up the kids from the babysitters and said that DS was so bad today that the woman who watches them was in tears. Great... perfect... looking forward to it. lol. And I feel bad for DH who has had a long day already and who I'm sure just wants to come home and crash but has to deal with this AND with my grumpiness. I just honestly don't have it in me anymore NOT to be grumpy. Can't this kid just GET OUT ALREADY?!?!?! ok. done ranting. Have a good night ladies!

Jordana, mama to almost 8 year old Evan, 3 year old Atticus, and 1 year old Tabitha - my gifts from heaven

#209 of 261 Old 04-21-2011, 07:05 PM

40+1 today.  Still not dialated at all.  But I am glad to have an end date in sight.... The plan is to try to induce naturally if I hit 41 1/2 because if I have to go for the overdue ultrasound Mon. May 2nd and I have low fluid the hospital will recommend a repeat cesarean instead of a VBAC (since ACOG does not recommend inducing VBACs). Praying labor happens before May 1st on its own...

Taryn-31 Crunchy Conservative Catholic SAHM with DH-32
DS 7.5, DD 5 (vbac), DD 2.5 (vbac), and DD 12/30/13 (vbac)

#210 of 261 Old 04-21-2011, 07:39 PM

Erica, I've probably been one of those people, and for that I'm sorry. To be fair, I've been pregnant since may with only 1week off, which is probably not helping my mood... It feels like I have been pregnant for ages at this point.

To top off this crappy day, we got abill for almost 1k from the irs for 2008. Great.

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page