Mothering Forum banner

April Showers bring.... Babies! (Chat Thread)

11K views 260 replies 41 participants last post by  preggers5 
#1 ·
I guess I'll start it- It's our birth month! Woo Hoo!!!!!! Let's get to chatting:

I have already pranked like 10 people this morning with false "I had a fast labor and already had the baby" text messages. The best part is that I said "picture to follow" and then sent a picture of a very obviously African American baby and said "our bundle of joy". DH and I are very very pale Irish/German Americans so I thought this was funny. Just kind of went along the lines of the joke.
lol.gif

Hope everyone is doing well today! Let's kick off our birth month with LOTS and LOTS of babies!

See less See more
#252 ·
Just drank my first castor oil smoothie. It is less disgusting with ice cream in it than just oj and castor oil which is what I did with DD. Praying for a baby TODAY!

#253 ·
Whew. You are a brave woman. That oil is eww. Sending you labor vibes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn237 View Post

Just drank my first castor oil smoothie. It is less disgusting with ice cream in it than just oj and castor oil which is what I did with DD. Praying for a baby TODAY!

#260 ·
Amelia June was born May 3rd at 5:34 am. 7lbs 14.5 oz. I labored in the tub for two hours, then made it to the hospital by 1:15 a had an epi. to help with painful burning contractions, I've never felt my cervix feel like that! I could still feel cx and that I needed to push though. She only took two pushes!

May11-part2206.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.