I took the trash toter to the curb and it hurt! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 04-05-2011, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Both my mom and DH thought it warranted a call to the Dr. when I told them I took the trash and recycling toters out, then had to sit for about and hour or I had a sharp pain.  My pelvis is already achy and sore most of the time so I wasn't very concerned, would you be?

><> Mom to superhero.gif (6) hearts.gif (4) energy.gif (2) and baby.gif (born March!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-05-2011, 04:14 PM

From your description, sounds like normal pregnancy pain. Sucks though! It certainly never hurts to ask. 

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#3 of 5 Old 04-05-2011, 04:26 PM

they couldn't be contractions could they? I've had some pains this time that I hadn't felt before and it turns out they've been contractions, but just like a different kind... sounds weird but I guess depending on where the pain is concentrated it can feel differently.

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif

#4 of 5 Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM

For me, I think it would depend on just how bad the pain was and where it was.  If it is better now, you're probably okay, but I'd just watch for more in the same spot.

dayiscoming2006 likes this.

Baking mama to dd (7.5), ds (6), ds (3.5) and someone new in April
#5 of 5 Old 04-07-2011, 06:53 AM

That may have been too much for you at this point in your pregnancy. I would lay low....lay down on your left side and drink a big ole glass of water and see where it takes you. Could of pulled a already tender muscle.

sounds like me once....I was mowing the grass with a push mower when i was 36 weeks pregnant.....i know....it needed to be done and i couldnt look at it any longer....one of my best friends happened to drive by....we live int he same neighborhood and she about wrecked jumping out of her car to make me stop!

Mami to fly-by-nursing2.gifds 4 wks, ds 2yo, ds 6yo, dd 11yo, ds 17 yo. novaxnoIRC.gifwaterbirth.jpg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page