pp bleeding - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-05-2011, 08:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I had gracie on 4/10 everything went well. It was wonderful in fact. I feel GREAT. I think for the first time ever I dont have even a hint of PPD 

however I am still having some PP bleeding. I dont want to call my midwife if it seems normal and I cant seem to remember.thanks

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2011, 09:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Can you describe it more?  I'm still wearing a pantiliner and sometimes have faint red but mostly brownish at this point. Gave birth 4/5. 6 weeks is normal.

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
Old 05-06-2011, 06:20 AM

I had bleeding a bit longer this time than I expected.  I was having light bleeding/spotting up through last week.  It was wierd, too.  I would have a day or two of nothing and think I was done and then out of the blue I would have some light bleeding/brownish discharge.  My midwife said I want to have 3-5 days of nothing before I pick up my activity level, etc.  I just now have that.  (Luke was born 3/31)

Beccalove.gif mama to 2 girls and  IT'S A BOY!! 3/31/11 babyboy.gif
Old 05-06-2011, 07:44 AM

I was six weeks yesterday and I'm still spotting. Mostly brown at this point but I did have a tubal so that might be the cause.

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Old 05-06-2011, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

ive had some moderate brighter bleeding as well as a few days where there was nothing then spotting . lather rinse repeat. the moderate bleeding has at least stopped. now its mostly just a light flow to spotting. I dont remember bleeding this long with the others either. I am so tired of having a pad on. it's irritating my skin. :(

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
Old 05-06-2011, 08:45 AM

I've had several days of no bleeding (not in a row), making me think I'm homefree, but then I'll have light bleeding the next day. Sigh. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks, and I think I had this til 5-6 weeks with my girls.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
Old 05-07-2011, 01:53 PM

baby born 4/14, so a little over 3 weeks today....my bleeding let up to nothing for 3-4 days and hen came back slightly. Enough where i have to wear a pad 24/7. I'm sooo tired of wearing pads. I do have cloth...but i cant keep up the laundry at this point. I feel like i'm taking it easy....so i figured the bleeding would be gone by now.

Mami to fly-by-nursing2.gifds 4 wks, ds 2yo, ds 6yo, dd 11yo, ds 17 yo. novaxnoIRC.gifwaterbirth.jpg
Old 05-07-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post

I've had several days of no bleeding (not in a row), making me think I'm homefree, but then I'll have light bleeding the next day. Sigh. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks, and I think I had this til 5-6 weeks with my girls.

Same here with me at 4 weeks today.  I've noticed my blood-free days are days where my activity level is low (i.e. hang around the house with kids).  On days where we are out and running around all day, I have some spotting. I'm hoping to be done soon!!

Me,fly-by-nursing2.gif wife to DH familybed2.gif , SAHM to DD (4/26/09) and DS (4/9/11) h20homebirth.gif cd.gif

User Tag List