Birthing Videos - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-19-2011, 05:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I thought we could have a thread where we post links to our birthing videos. I'll start:

The first one is the one I put together after the birth of my 2nd baby and is basically about the heartache I felt from both of my deliveries that resulted in c-sections. Here's the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=422a79f8e443cfcd2c4b5f&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url   (It's the video called My Birthing Video)

The 2nd birthing video is from this birth, the birth of Jillian. Our birth photographer put it together for us and it really shows the emotion behind it. The photos start at about 4 minutes after the birth (since it ended up as an un-planned unassisted... our birth photographer got there at the same time as the birth assistant which was about 3 mins after the birth. The MWs arrived about 10 minutes after the birth). Here's the link: http://animoto.com/play/ItYrcQPpRVsdz5dMKxhTUQ?utm_content=main_link

Let me know what you think. And I'd love to see other videos if any of you guys have them :-)

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 PM

Those were beautiful!! Your face in Jillian's birth video tells the whole story! Congrats on your HBAC!

I posted a video earlier, but I re-worked it a bit and changed the music.

Here is a video compilation of some pics that our photographer took during our home labor and delivery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmR-Sp6DY0

Me,fly-by-nursing2.gif wife to DH familybed2.gif , SAHM to DD (4/26/09) and DS (4/9/11) h20homebirth.gif cd.gif

#3 of 5 Old 05-24-2011, 10:47 AM

oh, erica... i'm so glad you finally got the birth experience you deserved!! it gives me so much hope!!!!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#4 of 5 Old 05-24-2011, 10:52 AM

allical, thanks for sharing! just beautiful!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#5 of 5 Old 05-24-2011, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you both! It was truly the single best experience of my life!

Allical- I watched your video the first time you posted it and now this one. They're both great! Looks like you had an amazing experience as well! Congrats to all of us who have birthed our babies (no matter how they got here)- it's freaking difficult either way! lol. And we deserve a TON of respect for doing what many can't. (haha just re-read that as "doing what men can't"... which is also true. HAHA!) I love being a woman sometimes! :-)

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page