Symptoms so far? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
First ... 2  3  4
May 2011 > Symptoms so far?
northcountrymommy's Avatar northcountrymommy 12:45 PM 09-19-2010
I don't know it I posted earlier or not Anyway, 5W3D and I it seems my symptoms are increasing as the days go on.

So far:
Nausea, but only if I let my tummy get empty
Fatigue
Superwoman nose

That is all for now

MrsBone's Avatar MrsBone 01:08 PM 09-19-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBone View Post
Having to pee alot more than ususal
extreme hunger
thirsty all the time to the point that my lips will get chapped if I don't drink all day long.
tired
not sleeping well at night
tender nipples

NO NAUSEA YET!!
8 weeks tomorrow and,

pinching sensation in uterus
mild nausea (sea bands are helping)
hungry in the middle of the night..usually waking up once or twice to eat
having to get up and go pee in the middle of the night
very tender nipples
food cravings
kmb9906's Avatar kmb9906 10:52 PM 09-19-2010
I have severe nausea and morning sickness. My boobs are very tender, and my nipples are ridiculously sensitive. I am also really fatigued. Thank goodness DD still takes a 2hr nap every day.

No real cravings yet, but I didn't have any 1T cravings when I was pregnant with DD. I am starting to have food aversions, but nothing too bad.
bcblondie's Avatar bcblondie 11:18 PM 09-19-2010
Peeing a lot.
Heartburn

My gums bled today when I brushed. That never normally happens.
vivica2's Avatar vivica2 12:32 AM 09-20-2010
kmb9906- i have a may 08 DD too! how fun!

AAM all the crampyness/bloatedness has gone away. good! bring on the ice cream craving please.
springmum's Avatar springmum 09:11 AM 09-20-2010
I have a May 08 DS

I'm 4 weeks, and feeling very tired. I also feel & look bloated. Sometimes there is the odd wave of nausea....I hope it stays away this time. I'm craving salty things and am a bottomless pit right now....

Is anyone else still spotting brown?? I have been since last Wed or so, and I would feel better if it stopped...
Nutter's Avatar Nutter 09:48 AM 09-20-2010
Discovered something this weekend - the laptop/computer monitor makes me nauseous and tired. If I stay off the computer and instead exercise/stay active I feel great. I did some online searching (oh the irony...) and learned that the rapid flickering of the screen can bring on or worsen nausea in some pregnant women. So I'll be trying to limit my computer time and interspersing it with physical activity.
kmb9906's Avatar kmb9906 11:44 AM 09-20-2010
That is good to know, Nutter!
elonwy's Avatar elonwy 12:56 PM 09-20-2010
I found the bone crushing exhaustion yesterday. Fun times, Since I work all day and go to school at night. My boss knows though, and we have really comfy couches at work
annaconda's Avatar annaconda 01:10 PM 09-20-2010
5w1day
Fatigue
SORE NIPPLES DEAR LORD SORE IS NOT EVEN NEAR STRONG ENOUGH A WORD
Shortness of breath when I exercise and teach
Headachy
Little bouts of nausea here and there
Thirsty thirsty thirsty/peeing all the time (now 2 breaks at night standard.)

This weekend I "had" to have spaghetti and meatballs. It came, I was uninterested in the pasta, and they didn't have meatballs. Left most of it on my plate and we had to hit an Italian restaurant on the way home for real meatballs!!!

After stacking wood Saturday, yesterday I woke up from ten hours sleep too exhausted to go to yoga. I was in bed till noon and when I got up I still felt like I'd been shot full of lead. Then nausea/excess saliva... I think I got a hormone blast yesterday.

On long days, stealing 15 min shut eye around 2:30 or 3 is a life saver.
bcblondie's Avatar bcblondie 01:16 PM 09-20-2010
Is anyone feeling really achey all over when you get up in the morning? This is weird for me. I gotta move slowly. lol.
brogansmomma's Avatar brogansmomma 10:52 PM 09-20-2010
Nothing much for me yet. I'm feeling a little bloated as I sit here right now but during the day I feel absolutely no symptoms at all. I actually haven't felt any so far other than the bloating and a tiny bit of pressure/fullness in the belly at times. The only symptom telling me I might be pg was the three days of missed period before I decided to test.

I want to feel pregnant since I don't look it yet (I'm only five weeks tomorrow) so I'm looking forward to the symptoms as long as there's no ms involved! I was never sick while pregnant with my son and am hoping this bean treats me the same way.
First ... 2  3  4

Up