yesterday i had my 11 week appt - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-02-2010, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well they were going to do a u/s but since i had one at 7 weeks i didnt see the point in another one, so i asked themt o try to hear the heart beat and if they cant find it then we could do a u/s.

well we heard the little heart beat at 160. totally a wounderful sound then the baby moved and we couldnt find it again.

doctor went over my weight, and well i lost 20lbs since my last appt, i have been sick throwing up every little thing even water, so she was happy about the losing weight part, but not happy about me not being able to keep anythign down.

so she gave me meds to take, which r acually making me feel great even through i feel guilty about having to take them this pregnancy when i never had to take them before.

and in a guilty way i reather not take them at all so i can just keep losing weight, which i know is not a good thing to do.

but everything else looked great and baby is growing nice and strong.

Amanda mom to Mahmoud 7-20-06, Kareem 8-23-08, and Baby #3 due May 19th 2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2010, 03:45 PM

That is great!

I am also on meds but they aren't working for me. Taking them is much safer than puking all the time, though.

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

Old 11-02-2010, 06:08 PM

Great that you heard the heartbeat. Did your doctor want you to lose weight? That seems like a lot of weight. I was on Zofran (the generic) until recently. It is safe and it made me slightly more functional. I am normally thin so losing 7-8 lbs was a big deal.

User Tag List