Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience! (Stolen from December) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 33 Old 11-23-2010, 10:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of red hair.

this is hilarious to me! first of all, i HIGHLY doubt we're having a boy, second, my labour better be faster than 14 hours, third, i would be hella surprised if i had a baby with red hair as we have no red hair on either side of our families and last, i BETTER NOT be giving birth to a 12.5 lb baby! ROTFLMAO.gif

mama to 8 year old h  and 3 year old z

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 05:12 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there brown hair.

Interesting and yes, funny! 

I believe it's a girl (that's what they thought on the ultrasound.)  But my babies have been between 9lb 6oz and 10lb 6oz and 21 to 22 inches.  They've all had a ton of hair too--we're talking pigtail capable at birth.  I haven't had a labor shorter than 24 hours.  But this time it will most likely be a planned CS at the end. (Long story :- (  )

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#3 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 05:23 AM

Ok - couldn't resist!

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and fluffy red hair.

Interestingly, my labor with #1 was 34 hrs, #2 was 17 hours, so this one may well be 12..my girls were 7lb 11 oz (#1) and 7 lb 5 oz (#2)...and I have red hair but my girls have honey blond and dark brown. So I may well get a redhead!

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#4 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 06:17 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly black hair.

This could be true! I think it's a girl, it will probably be warm. A 14 hour labor sounds wonderful after 29 and 42 hours respectively! I just don't think it will be 9 lbs 12 oz. My biggest baby was 6 lbs 12 oz at almost 42 weeks! We are also pale germans with red and blond hair so I can't see black curly hair or brown eyes!

And we totally need to dig these up after our babies are born and see who got closest!

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#5 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 08:11 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and barely there auburn hair.  

That labor would be twice as a long as my previous labors and the baby would also way twice as much and be shorter than my others who were already  pretty short when they were born. They eyes and hair would be possible. I have no idea what I'm having yet.

#6 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camprunner View Post

baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long

That would be a very round baby!  hahaha

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#7 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 09:43 AM

That was hilarious!

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and fluffy red hair.

That's one long skinny baby. Not sure where the green eyes would come from... And 48 hours? Yikes!

(just realised I was jumping in on another due date club.. hope you don't mind the intrusion!)

Married to an Ogre, Mother of Danora Rose 12/31/2008 and missing Evan Michael 12/31/2008 Expecting someone new 7/11/2011

#8 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 09:52 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and a lot of black hair.

As this is my first, I'll just have to go by my birth to compare. I was born in the morning, Mom's labour lasted 4 hours and I was about 8lbs 12 ounces. Don't know how long I was, but I had so much black hair that they had to cut my bangs directly after I was born. :)  I don't know that it will be sunny in May in San Francisco though. My husband has hazel eyes and I have brown, so grey eyes is a possibility. I agree that it would be fun to check back on the prediction results.

#9 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryleeee View Post

this is hilarious to me! first of all, i HIGHLY doubt we're having a boy, second, my labour better be faster than 14 hours...

really?  14 hours sounds great to me.

here's mine...

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and curly blonde hair.

i buy all this except the dark amber eye bit.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#10 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 10:53 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and some auburn hair.

This is hilarious!!!  Yes it could be rainy...and late night...haven't had one born then yet...all morning babies(and one noon) so far.   My first labor wasn't even 13 hours so this one better not be...my last two were 4 and 2.  I'm hoping for a girl...and either way this baby better not be 9lbs, 9oz...my biggest yet is 8lbs 4oz...the length could feasibly happen and so could the hair(I have 2 kids with red hair)...I don't think the eyes could...so far we have 2 blue eyed and 1 hazel eyed child...dh has blue eyes and I have hazel eyes.

S, mama to L(DD)-12/04, K(DS1)-12/06, C(DS2)-03/09 & B(DS3)-05/11

#11 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 11:20 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and a lot of red hair.

I'm not sure I buy much of this, but it is fun lol. Judging by baby's heartbeat I'd be surprised if it's a boy. The heartbeat his been consisently high 150 twice and 160 last time. That's usually more of a girl heartbeat. The bigger weight I buy. Son was 7 14 I've already been told this one is measuring bigger than it should. As for length, I think that's too short. Son was 20 1/2 and if this one's a week larger than it should be, I'm guessing it'll be about where DS was. Eyes are possible DH has blue eyes, but there's NO red hair in the family at all. DS had a head of black hair.

#12 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 12:46 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Wow. Violet eyes? My DH's eyes are brown and mine are Hazel, not sure how that would work :P

treehugger.giftrekkie.gif married to Mikestillheart.gif Mama to my furry babies cat.gifjust gave birth to our first babyf.gif DS.

#13 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 02:01 PM

ok, here's mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and some brown hair.

this actually doesn't sound too bad... we're a brown haired, brown eyed family and a 4 hour labor sounds great!  but 5lbs 5oz is tiny!  i'm fully expecting and i want a bigger baby than that!

happily married mama to DD1 4/08, angel2.gif angel2.gif12/31/09, and DD2 5/11

#14 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 02:01 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and curly blonde hair.

OK, the labor better be less than 12 hrs.  My first labor was 4 hours and the last was 2 hrs.  12 hrs would be a shocker to me.  I wouldn't doubt it's a girl but over 8.5 lbs would be tough as I am 5 feet and at 16 weeks I am still under 100lbs.  I can see the light eyes but the not sure where curly or blonde would come from- LOL.  I have dark brown hair that is straight and my hubby has reddish/brown hair that is straight.  I would certainly be in shock.  So cute to play these games though :)

#15 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

ouch 13 lb 2 oz , 17 hr labour would rather not but i've managed 23 hrs before so will be fine if i have to lol

Becky, sahm to angel.gif25/04/2000 Chloe 12/04/2002 Cameron 19/02/2004 Caitlin 28/06/2005 angel.gif24/07/2006 and Caden 14/03/2008

Xander 19/05/2011
angel.gif 19.05.2012 angel.gif 18.08.2012 angel.gif 24.05.2013 angel.gif 25.6.2013 belly.gif 04.09.2014 uc.jpg

#16 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticRose View Post

That was hilarious!

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and fluffy red hair.

That's one long skinny baby. Not sure where the green eyes would come from... And 48 hours? Yikes!
(just realised I was jumping in on another due date club.. hope you don't mind the intrusion!)

haha...not at all! i am a habitual DDCC 

#17 of 33 Old 11-24-2010, 04:57 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and a lot of red hair.

hehe, I doubt the violet eyes part!

heartbeat.gif Expecting a baby boy May 10th!
#18 of 33 Old 11-25-2010, 10:34 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and some black hair.

So the baby will arrive in the middle of the night but it'll still be sunny.  Well I suppose it starts to get sunny at 5am in April/May. I'll take 12 hours, that sounds doable. I also like the middle of the night part because that means that I dont have to deal with a night without sleep before delivering again. The weight sounds pretty close what I'm expecting but that length is pretty... well short.

****5****10***15****20****25****30****35 ****40
#19 of 33 Old 11-26-2010, 08:05 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and a little patch of red hair.

Well, if I have a 48 hour labor, something really drastic has happened since I'm currently scheduled for a repeat c-section. But what really makes me laugh is the idea of a 13 pound baby--my bigger baby was 5.5 lbs, and my dd didn't weigh 13 lbs until she was a year old!  Gray eyes would match mine, but I'm not holding out much hope since those darn dominant browns keep winning.

#20 of 33 Old 11-26-2010, 08:06 PM

#21 of 33 Old 11-27-2010, 06:42 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and curly brown hair.

FIFTEEN POUNDS?!

photosmile2.gifBabs + trekkie.gifCurtis - Parents of Tempest blahblah.gif(08/07/03 autismribbon.gif), Jericho angel2.gif(11/01/05 ribboncesarean.gif), Xan moon.gif(10/03/06 uc.jpghbac.gif), Zephyra baby.gif(06/02/11 hbac.gif). mdcblog5.gif @ babyslime.livejournal.com

#22 of 33 Old 11-27-2010, 07:06 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 40 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and fluffy brown hair.

Hmmmm...I hope my labor isn't 40 hours...it was 12 hours with my first baaybbay and I pushed about 3 hours of that time. Fingers crossed. I wonder where the violet eyes are coming from....hmmmm.....

partners.gif married to DH, momma to DD1flower.gif2/23/10, DD2 flowersforyou.gif5/26/11

#23 of 33 Old 11-27-2010, 07:46 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and a little patch of red hair.

Hehehe. This is funny. ;) Ummm, that's kinda big. Oh my. I like the mid morning timing. 17 hours? I'd like to shorten that by at least half, please! I couldn't fairly the answer the question about movement to music, since I have yet to feel movement!! Hehehe. I'm sure that would change everything.....

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#24 of 33 Old 11-27-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleteapot View Post

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and curly brown hair.

FIFTEEN POUNDS?!

Ha!!! That's hilarious. :D

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#25 of 33 Old 11-28-2010, 04:19 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and curly brown hair.

Ummmm... OK, May where I live is far from hot... we could still have snow. I really hope I am not in labor for 48 hours. With DD I was in labor 12 hours, and with DS I was in labor 3 hours. The weight could be right (although I hope not)!!! ... and the eye and hair color are probably right. Both of mine have dark brown eyes, and light brown hair... so we'll see!!

Heather
mama to E (4 years) and J (2 years) and K (born in May)
#26 of 33 Old 11-30-2010, 11:03 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and curly black hair.

This is hilarious.  Except... I do have hazel eyes, both DH and I have curly dark hair - it could be!

Anna, married to my soulmate and expecting #1 in May 2011.... 3 kitties
#27 of 33 Old 11-30-2010, 12:28 PM

I didn't get past the part about how my baby will be 15lbs. yikes.gif

DD#1 dust.gif (May '08); new sweet baby girl (May '11) vbac.gif
#28 of 33 Old 11-30-2010, 01:15 PM

so incredibly silly..but here goes

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and a little patch of auburn hair.

4 lb 11 oz baby at 21 1/2 inches long? Definitely makes more sense than the opposite. DS was LONG and SKINNY

DH(9/04) DS(12/08) and DD(5/11)

#29 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBone View Post

so incredibly silly..but here goes

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and a little patch of auburn hair.

4 lb 11 oz baby at 21 1/2 inches long? Definitely makes more sense than the opposite. DS was LONG and SKINNY

LOL and how will it be bright if it is the middle of the night???

Heather
mama to E (4 years) and J (2 years) and K (born in May)
#30 of 33 Old 12-01-2010, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

i redid mine and only changed 2 answers: my favourite colour from purple to green ( i was hoping for a brown option, honestly) and the weather from cloudy to dark.

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of red hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a lot of red hair.

wtf?!?! 14 lbs?! ahhhhhh. and the red hair thing is still throwing me off.

very interesting how changing only two things makes such a dramatic difference, now i am so confused about whether or not i am having a boy or a girl!!

ROTFLMAO.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page