Weekly Chat March 15-21 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-15-2011, 05:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Crazy week. Went to my mom's yesterday and helped her clean out her big walk in closet for her move this month. Kind of stressful because my mom (we call her the anti-crunch) just plain and simply stresses me out!

Car shopping online this morning. Looking at a used minivan. Praying it works out. We really need something with a third row!

Staying home today (unless DH tells me to go buy the minivan). Mount Foldmore (graduated from Mount Washmore) is overflowing into my kitchen so I need to cut it down in size.

Not much else planned this week. This weekend I'm riding down to Tampa with my mom, grandma (mother of the anti-crunch), two of my sisters (ages 12 and 8) and my two kids for my great-aunt's birthday party. Yay. Can you feel my excitement through the computer screen? I mean, come on, it's a 3.5-4 hour trip down and back up with two anti-crunch-formula-loving-pro-circumcision-pro-vaccination-anti-cloth-anything-except-clothing-pro-CIO mothers, my sisters who I love dearly but sometimes would like to duct tape their mouths shut (they're learning from the anti-crunch and are highly opinionated about my parenting style), and my angels. I think I'm gonna bring the DVD player for my kids and listen to my hypnobabies tracks all the way down.

32 weeks Thursday! ACK! Can ANYONE believe May is so close?!

Me: femalesling.GIFDH: fuzmalesling.gifDD: hearts.gifDS1: superhero.gifDS2: babyboy.gif
lactivist.gifsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifsewmachine.gifribboncesarean.gifribboncesarean.gifvbac.giffamilybed2.gif

#2 of 2 Old 03-15-2011, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

oops, didn't see the other chat thread was until the 21st. It was kind of dead so i thought it was weekly...

Me: femalesling.GIFDH: fuzmalesling.gifDD: hearts.gifDS1: superhero.gifDS2: babyboy.gif
lactivist.gifsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifsewmachine.gifribboncesarean.gifribboncesarean.gifvbac.giffamilybed2.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page